What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fresh ACE stock at Seedbay

New Stock up but no Viet Black x Meao Thai or Double Thai?

New Stock up but no Viet Black x Meao Thai or Double Thai?

Hi Dubi. When will these two strains be up?

rabid

Dubi/Gypsy

Any news if these were sent in and if yes will they be at Seedbay or the Boutique?

Vietnam Black x Meao Thai
Double Thai
Green Haze x Meao Thai
Purple Haze x Meao Thai
Guawi fem

Or do we get these ^^^ direct from ACE headquarters?

I read somewhere that the Thai crosses might be included as freebies with the new stock that is at the Boutique...:dunno:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hmmm, interesting!! I'm just wondering whether i have the money to spend.. Just got an order form the Bou

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
any chance of an update on these others being released anyone?

i will have to send in an order real soon so any info would be usefull,

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Dubi/Gypsy

Any news if these were sent in and if yes will they be at Seedbay or the Boutique?

Vietnam Black x Meao Thai
Double Thai
Green Haze x Meao Thai
Purple Haze x Meao Thai
Guawi fem

Or do we get these ^^^ direct from ACE headquarters?

I read somewhere that the Thai crosses might be included as freebies with the new stock that is at the Boutique...:dunno:

Bump.....................any word yet on the above mentioned???

Haven't seen Dubi around for about a week or so. He must be on a well deserved vacation!
I'm sure this will all be sorted out when he gets back.
I imagine many people are looking foward to this latest batch of extreme sativas!!!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Damn right sat lover! it is well deserved, and im sure like you say their are a fair few people exited by these crosses.

i really hope they are in good numbers!

i wont be able to get any for a few weeks now i just spent all my remaining cash on records!

my other addiction....

So where's the damn Double Thai and VB x Meao Thai???

So where's the damn Double Thai and VB x Meao Thai???

I wish dubi would come back and (hopefully) clear up the confusion. He's already said the Thai crosses arrived. Only new stuff I see are Purple Paki and Golden Tiger. And no mention from Gypsy regarding the Nah Trang x Meao Thai freebies...

If Gypsy ain't gonna put the other lines up I'll buy directly from ACE. I'm tired of waiting...

rabid

Yeah, I agree Guido. And the name of the thread should be changed to "No Fresh ACE stock at Seedbay" because there isn't any!!! The same old 20 packs of Yunnan have been up there for ages.

dubi...where are ya when we need ya???

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good morning,

I have had some personal issues lately and i couldnt be here to help growers as i would like. Sorry for the delay but also the person which help us with translations have been very busy to translate the texts in time. Texts should be ready in the next days and new meao thai crosses will be listed in our webiste and here at SB as soon as possible.

Please, patience, hope you understand. dubi

Heymikey

Thanks Dubi, been looking forward to the new Thai crosses. If it will make them available any faster, put up the descriptions in Spanish, we'll figure it out.
Just kidding, bro! Thanks, and all the best to you!