What's new

Fresh ACE stock at Seedbay

Cant wait for these to go up Ive been waiting a long time to get some Malawi in my garden. Would mind a pack of the Double thai and congo also but I really gunning for the Malawi. Ill be checkin in to make sure I catch this drop. Thanks for the hard work and great genetics Ace

Moody Gunsmith

Any chance of some more Oriental Express non femmed?

Yes pleeeeese!!!! I think I remember you saying something about no more standard Malawi due to theft which left me shattered, to think that there may not be any more non femmed Orient Express seeds is unthinkable.. Please tell me it aint so?? :cry:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fems don't scare me, I'm all over that shit! You boy's just step aside and let me work;)

Campfire

Well, the season's advancing to the point where I won't get seed in time. Should've snatched a few packs of Bangi and NepaleseJam last year - guess I've learned the hard lesson of buying WELL in advance.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Malawi fem, Purple Haze x Chitral fem and Green Haze x Chitral fem are available at Seedboutique :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Money Mike,

Is there any problem with Seedboutique ? Im not sure but will talk with Clarence to see if they could be listed at seedbay too.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hello Money Mike,

Is there any problem with Seedboutique ? Im not sure but will talk with Clarence to see if they could be listed at seedbay too.
That would be great...i am interested in pickin up some of the PCK and possibly a Panama after lookin thru a few threads :)

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Damn, I thought it was going to seedbay for sure because of the title of this thread.....

Guess not, missed malawi... dammit.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hello Money Mike,

nope just dont have an account there....im down with the boo...hopefully all is not gone...if so....wasn't meant to be........thanks dubi...:tiphat:
i was under the same impression that the title of the thread say bay....oh well.......

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the one or two days i actually don't check the boo and the malawi have come and gone!
i have been waiting an eternity for these!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO