What's new

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

Bud Hi

Evil_Indica said:
bud hi

that is fucking fantastic the way you are training those plants through the floro tubes it blows my mind when i see that pic totally sweet it is i might just scrap my hps system and line the walls, every spuare inch, and the sides and everthing. and have a t-5 system hanging from above.

it swouldnt comsume 600 watts i think like i am now just for lights

the only thing thought is could i still get buds colas i mean the size of 24 oz. cans of beer?

At $30/month (4months)electic bill=running 20-75w tubes and 1 fan
LOW heat,
It works for me,
I'll post a weigh-in later :dance:

Last edited:
Mustard

Mustard

Bud Hi said:
At $30/month (4months)electic bill=running 20-75w tubes and 1 fan
LOW heat,
It works for me,
I'll post a weigh-in later :dance:

Lovely looking plants Bud Hi!! Doing a great job for such a low budget m8! CFLs and fluoros are the lights that opened the door for this grower with no money :joint:

I been waiting nearly 7 weeks and finally have a few pics to contribute to this thread. I am a 1st timer and these are only baby buds. Buds they are, nonetheless, and they get bigger every day :redface: I just spotted the first trichs on a few leaves that are popping out of them so they are gonna be looking tasty soon for sure!!!

Here goes. They are all Dutch Passion Skunk#1 grown under 450w of envirolite CFLs and a smattering of 20w (100w equivalent) household energy saver sticks and spirals.

peace all

bun2

Grizz

Veteran
very nice,wouldent belive it possible with those lights, things have really changed with flor lighting

K

khaleel

great lookin' buds guys! budhi, those nugs are fat as hell, i love it! :headbange

don't have time to give a shout-out to everyone right now (sorry i know that's a lame excuse but i have to make this quick lol), but thanks for keeping the thread alive and continuing to open people's eyes to the possibilities of fluorescents... like these Chrystal nugs dried and cured. :canabis:

ReeferDan

HEre is some grape ape bagseed, my first MJ plant i ever grew, in a rubbermaid tub with 4x42w cfl. There were 4 plants in there, i harvested two that didnt produce the most, then the two that turned purple i left in there, one was outstanding in yield, potency, flavor and color, and i chose to try to reveg her, she's still in my veg box and i finally took some clones from her.

Here are the pics, the #1 pheno is on the left.

Hell yeah this thread is exactly what i have been looking for. I will be flowering about 15-20 plants under 2, 8-bulb T-5 fixtures(about 26"X50"each). My computer has been having problems uploading pics,but I will try to post some ASAP. I got about 38 seedlings and 3 IcePrincessXApollo11 clones rolling along nicely! Cheers everyone!!!

Bafo

purple kush
dsc03625rc3.jpg

Last edited:
K

khaleel

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bongasaurus again.

outstanding work man!

here's a pic of my newest strain, Grapefruit x Trainwreck (reeferman seeds):

about 2 weeks in bloom

mangled

People underestimate the power of CFL/FLoro

There is no debate - HPS will def. increase your yield....But, not everyone has the $$ for a HPS and cooling system.

some ultimate moonshine:(Blue Moonshine x Ultimate Indica)

gatta love the purple stems :)

Last edited:

pilgrim13

Hi all, everyone is doing fantastic things with floros, hope mine come out as nice. I`m using 3 4x4 t5s, 1 on a mover and a 400 watt hps on the edge where the t5s don`t cover. Keeping the canopy at 18" and started with 20+ year old seeds and at least 15 strains going, day 33 pics.

I also have an old free photron with 3 girls.