What's new

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

DRorganic

Veteran
man if i had to do it over i would buy a bank of t5 lights instead of one of my 400 watt mh.but the t5 lights are not cheap. some are more then a hps/mh light and shade.
but the thing i like is thay do not put off the heat as a hps or mh.i know the cooler the grow the better the bud thats why i will take a break this summer.and just keep my mothers growing under a 250 watt mh.

brookie

kklite . com 6 light t5 117.00 free shipping. This is without bulbs. a five pack of bulbs is less than 50 at bulbs . com. That light also comes with a metal screen to protect the bulbs that makes a very good scrog screen.

tngreen

Veteran
gorgeous khaleel! im really gonna have to give those t5s a try someday, very impressive. keep it up!

K

khaleel

looking great everyone! here's some more Grapefruit x Trainwreck, around week 6 1/2 under four T5's

G

dam
Dr Seuss i like that ak. it looks to have more sativa then mine did.is that the newer reworked version of ak.

Dr Seuss

dan woody said:
dam
Dr Seuss i like that ak. it looks to have more sativa then mine did.is that the newer reworked version of ak.

I'm not quite sure...
The beans were gifted to me from a friend and he said they were AK so I went with it. They hardly stretched at all and took all the PBP, LK, and molasses I could throw at them. One is a lot leafier than the other. The same one started to lighten up dramatically like N deff in the last 2 weeks, but just kept fattening up.
I just wish I had taken clones! Thankfully there are 4 beans left!

I'll post some hanging shots later tonight, and dried/cured in a few weeks...

A on the left, B on the right

A

B

Last edited:

tngreen

Veteran
YUM! great pic Khaleel! currently smoking on some of this that just finished drying yesterday.

11613P4260052.JPG

TLB

My Low#2 from Grass-O-Matic under 200W CFL, homemade DWC, Dutch Formula by Advanced Hydroponics (Grow, Bloom, Micro), Grow/Bloom Accelerator.

:wave:

tngreen

Veteran
khaleel said:
damn looking great tngreen! what strain ya got there?

thanks khaleel! the strain is BCBD Godbud and that plant gave me 12g of the best tasting buds i have ever had. delicious. excellent daytime smoke that can also get ya sleepy later at night. Her sister is about to come down and can't even hold herself up anymore, ill get a pic, its pretty fat. later!

K

khaleel

TLB said:
My Low#2 from Grass-O-Matic under 200W CFL, homemade DWC, Dutch Formula by Advanced Hydroponics (Grow, Bloom, Micro), Grow/Bloom Accelerator.

:wave:

that's a perfect little setup man, great work. love to see stuff all clean and beautiful. think its the ocd in me. ha :muahaha:

K

khaleel

tngreen said:
thanks khaleel! the strain is BCBD Godbud and that plant gave me 12g of the best tasting buds i have ever had. delicious. excellent daytime smoke that can also get ya sleepy later at night. Her sister is about to come down and can't even hold herself up anymore, ill get a pic, its pretty fat. later!

right on man, i remember going to your thread now sorry stoner memory lol :spank:

looks awesome, i'll have to keep my eye out for some godbud if i hear of it coming around.

mrfog

I love all these. Can I ask a quick question? I see all these lovely plants with very little or no fan leaves. Do you guys cut them all off or something? i thought this was a bad thing to do?