What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

Saturday afternoon....girls at play

Saturday afternoon....girls at play

Spread em girls....make pretty for the nice people.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 11

oldgrayhair

Girls are looking super happy there Komrade! I had some really nice phenos a few years back from the GH WW.

A few memories: GH WW

32178ww12_06.jpg

32178wwcompare.jpg

-ogh

Ioni Botani

Daaaayumnn OG!

How many are in that one to the left? 4, 5?

Badass. My ghs ww didnt look like that, but I had no idea what was going on back then...
...like I even do now...lol..I think I will always be learning.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Nice looking girls there boys!
Thought I would try to post a few of some Nirvana WW I got going. There a little over three weeks along and filling the screen nicely!:watchplant:

Sorry that the pics aren't better my batteries were dieing ( I must get new ones today) and I was holding a piece of cardboard to cover the light.
I ran this pheno in my DWC disaster, and though I didn't get much yield, I did get about 1/2 oz of the best weed I've smoked in years. Nice smooth smoke with a strong grape flavor! Cant' wait for this batch to be done, should finnish up just in time for 4/20!!:tree::tree:

Attachments

• P1010003m6.jpg
    P1010003m6.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 15
  • smiley fart006
    smiley fart006
    4.1 KB · Views: 35
  • P1010003m6 (2).jpg
    P1010003m6 (2).jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 16

oldgrayhair

Nice MAgickhan!!!

Oh, and scrap my above post Komrade....those were Nirvana WW, not GHS....my bad!!!!

Ioni - I would always run 3-4 clones per bucket....worked great.

PEace - ogh

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn lookin great OGH...how was the overall on the strain??? as in taste, yield, smell....just curious

good vibes

oldgrayhair

Spicoli, it was a great strain for a more commercial purpose. The buzz hit hard and fast, but there wasn't any noticeable special flavors or anything....just that good funk smell. Think I ran that strain for about 3 years until I started getting more into the boutique flavors.

Like any Nirvana strain I've ever grown, usually a keeper or two in every pack, but I would call it all "mid-shelf" quality.

Peace - ogh

G

Graham Purwatt

nice work kk and ogh. great day out today.i've spent it inside harvesting the latest run.7 ozs from 6 plants under 1200 watts,i must be a god of growing,:tiphat: rofl.hermies and ph drops got me this time but i'll be back next month.the next run is looking spectacular compared to last one.it was only my 2nd run in coco so i can't bitch much.i should at least clear 2.5 a plant on the next one easy.had to cut early due to not ph-ing my flush water making the taint throw bananas i think,sucks but i was anxious to get that round done with,nothing but problems.i'll get some pics up soon as the battery charges.hope everyone is safe and having a great saturday

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Cool thanx OGH...I hear ya on the flavor bro...Id choose a low yielding plant with good to great taste anyday, over a high yielding plant with ok to little taste....its all about the flavor (and high :D) to me anyway

good vibes

G

Graham Purwatt

i have a broken one gd,lol.i need to get a new one but i usually use the dropper kit to check against it anyway so i haven't bothered to get a new one. i think the problem was a bottle of humboldt roots i bought and some interruptions in the light pattern.the roots stuff says to use in veg and into the 3rd week of flower,when i bought it i dosed everything i had,including those plants which were nearing the 5th week of flower.after that problems showed up and i could never get the ph right again.for everything else i used it on though has gotten lusher and tighter and no ph problems at all.when i had to camoflauge everything because i thought the people were coming to look at the house i had the lights on for a few hours,off for a few,back on for a few then off for 12,thats when my strawberry hermed.it nevers herms on its on but it went nuts,or balls anyway and dusted almost everything.i misted everything down,bought some reverse and cut every 1 off i found but some still got by.damn thats alot of writing,im high as hell right now lol

G

Graham Purwatt

:wave:

Attachments

• strawberry.jpg
    strawberry.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 14
  • sour.jpg
    sour.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 15
  • bagseed.jpg
    bagseed.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 12
  • cherry ak.jpg
    cherry ak.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 13
G

Guest 18340

Sorry to hear 'bout your herm probs GP. Looks like it was a clusterfuck of things huh.
Coco is an awesome medium and it's refreshing to see someone with a good attitude about their mistakes. Most people would've blamed the coco and given up on it.
:ying:

G

Graham Purwatt

thank you evl. i've done far too much fucking up to go blaming anything else, lmao.it has to be me by process of elimination.i'll redeem myself with this next run lol and coco is a kick ass medium.heres the taint all harvested,my tent all switched around,seems to be working ok, and the next round,1 chronic,1 strawberry diesel,1 taint and 3 sours,all at day 25 of flowering.just cut the micro out today,these bastards have roots growing almost on top of the coco.the top fans are a little burnt from turning on the lights too fast after misting

Attachments

• taint.jpg
    taint.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15
  • new setup.jpg
    new setup.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 10
  • next round.jpg
    next round.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 14
  • next round2.jpg
    next round2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 10
G

Guest 18340

I see the tiny burn spots you're talking about, but aside from that those are very healthy looking plants. You're gonna have one helluva dense canopy in another two weeks, nice:D

Ioni Botani

Yeh mon, dense.

I have the same problem, the spots.

What are you feeding @ GP?

Other than that very nice.

I found H3ad's thread quite helpful when it comes to Coco....also the links in his signature.

G

Graham Purwatt

thanks guys.i have been living by h3ad's coco thread since switching. feeding 6/9 at different strengths depending on what the girls want,so far full strength is as high as i go with it.i have some liquid koolbloom but i only use it for a feeding or 2 when i cut the micro to get the ppms up slightly.loving it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.