What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Here are some of my 18 new plants from the current grow. Front and to the left is one of my three F1's a sativa+indica/sativa cross. Down in the front is another F1 that just came up. This is a nice bag seed that I put into LST. It was 12 inches and over taking the other plants in my case, and is just over three weeks old.:watchplant::canabis:

dune

This shit here in central Florida hit way close to home. Can you say everyone ran for the hills round here. Well im gonna enjoy some of the so called high quality cali buds. but i think its mostly decent bud. just keep your heads low. Its to bad one of the heads for the student based ring went and tipped off the LEOs to the head guy. reggies gonna disappear again and the flood will be over round here.

G

Graham Purwatt

wow,thats a big bust.morning fla.seems like mother nature is trying to outdo herself.every morning is colder than the last.stay safe & warm everyone

Meaty

That bust is crazy. 600 pounds of herb, the sheriff's office will be stoned for awhile. I am glad I don't have to deal with the black market anymore :D

MagniKhan

Veteran
First off.....the obligatory ...:freezing:...fuck theres in NOT supposed to be frost on the ground in FLORIDA!!

Second in case any of you guys did see this post about going to your grow shop, here a link to something that maybe important to all you central Fl peeps.
God damn that happened almost a year ago I didn't hear a fucking thing, it's all legit. If you search the names involved there plenty of info, no urban myth, fact!

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Morning fuckers lol...hope everyone is nice and warm this morning....def chilly outside today
sucks to hear bout that big bust...but you are always more likely to get popped dealin then havin a little personal grow IMHO....

Everyones pics are lookin on point....killa lotta pretty purps ya got there bro

Evl and OGH (and any other outdoor guys)hope all you outdoor is doin good guys, bet your gettin some nice purple in your buds though??

good vibes

G

Guest 88950

damn, i guess this cold wether has me hiding b/c i havent heard anything about the 6 county round-up.

i cant wait till im fully liberated from the black market. itll be soon, closet will be packed in a few more weeks.

G

Guest 18340

Lay low and ride this one out folks. As long as non of us are associated with that crew (I don't know anybody that is) then we got nothing to worry about. FDLE and all the other fuckers involved with that bust are busy as Bees right now slapping each other on the back thinking they've undone Florida's major pot source.
Like someone posted, you can't get that big and expected no one to notice. But, as in most cases like this, it all came undone because of a snitch...
On the flip side of things, last night was supposed to be the last of the frost:jump:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya more then often its a snitch that ruins it for everyone

Hope everyone is safe and well also

komrade komura

London's Burning (with boredom)....

London's Burning (with boredom)....

But at least Athens is moving forward this weekend.

Sorry to hear about the raids. Don't they have any unsolved murders or rapists that need to be caught? Or at least arrest the politicians for incompetence and/or greed.

We are still getting frost in England....but me be indoor person and it would be way too soon for the limited outdoor season here (about 19 hours I've been told).

I just fucking hate living with that constant low level paranoia of prohibition.

Knock-knock:

'Where's the ashtray?

Is the door closed? Is it too loud?

Fuck I left out the lighter and they know I don't smoke cigarettes'
(I refuse to call them the local term 'fags')

Gandhi brought the British empire in India to a halt by flooding the justice system with widespread and organised disobedience.

He recognised that the only advantage we possess are numbers.

They have guns but not enough beds to house the entire stoner nation if they are faced with them at the same time....wouldn't you love to turn a cop shop into a coffee shop with several thousand of your friends until they give up.

Two midgets in step forward....snatch the komrade fro his soapbox and begin to beat him senseless with nightsticks. Bypassers applaud.

Good Jack Herer tonight....wish I had grown it.....hahaha :stfu::plant grow:

G

Guest 18340

Unsolved murders and rapes are not important to this state.
Seriously though, FDLE ALWAYS takes the easy road. Pot heads are sitting targets, easy to bust. A killer or rapist, they already did their crime so it's too much work for FDLE to go catch them. And, theirs no money in locking up murderers and rapist. Theirs no "war on murder" or "war on raping". It's really all about the $$$ and how they justify spending/making it.
Nice score on the 'Herer. Haven't seen any around since I moved from O'town.

komrade komura

Yeah ya right .....

Yeah ya right .....

So we are the easy target for them to fund their budgets and justify their fucking jobs....all while terrorising us with guns, dogs and prisons.

Attachments

• At Last.jpg
    At Last.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 13

komrade komura

Spare herb chamber, mouthpieces and screens arrived for the iolite vaporiser today....YAHOO!!!

BTW - they have changed the chamber and stem parts design recently....much better.

This thing is changing my smoking habits...I can take it anywhere and sneak a smoke. Cinema to Synagogue.

'But fortunately...I have the key...to escape reality'
- John Prine

komrade komura

The curtain opens on the third act....

The curtain opens on the third act....

2nd week into home stretch. White Widow from Greenhouse....a definite easy grow strain and if it smokes good...it gonna be an instant repeater.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 14
G

good drown

i had no idea ucf is the 3rd largest college in the country. i've never heard of it until a few years ago. thats alot of shit being sent every week. if they got 100 lbs of shit from cali a week, do you think thats just for ucf? seems like alot more. if 1/2 of their 16000 student bought an 1/8th a week, thats only 250,000 of the 750,000 that ring brought in a week. and an 1/8th a week for 1/2 the students is VERY liberal. looks like the humidity is going to drop like a motherfucker in central florida, if you catch my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.