What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ioni Botani

Yeh I hear ya OG...Ive been using my box alot too....and have been refining the method. Less agitation is better, more golden and less greeney. It clumps! :p

Mmmm CindyKief es muy delicioso.

I STILL wanna press some quality kief. I think with a lil oil and the right amount of heat it could turn out quite spectacular.

We shall see.

OH SHIT...

You have to see this pic....gimme a minute I have to get it from my phone...

komrade komura

Kief and oil pressed together.....

Kief and oil pressed together.....

Best to lay down on the floor first....gonna see it soon enough

G

good drown

hahah, that took me 30 seconds to get what that pic was! i thought drug related, but they looked like worms.

komrade komura

A nice volcano picture....hahaha

A nice volcano picture....hahaha

Lights out....

Attachments

• Amsterdam April 2009 113.jpg
    Amsterdam April 2009 113.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Amsterdam April 2009 139.jpg
    Amsterdam April 2009 139.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
G

Graham Purwatt

outside temps are dropping,its getting cold fla.probably be 85 tommorrow lol

one Q

Quality
Veteran
^^ ha. it's always summer by day and winter by night these days. what happend to the good old days when it was only cold for a week... then back to flipflops...

oldgrayhair

Ioni! That must be a joke picture man, I can't believe for a second you parted with the dreads!! You must have just pruned them a bit. :laughing:

Found an extra ball of cindy bubble laying around in a melted pile on top of the Wii (took me smelling the damn turd before I realized what it was) Rubbed it with an ice cube for a bit and gathered what I could, went to the headshop and grabbed a new, longer spoon dedicated to bubble/scissor/finger, and sift hash. Figured I had to appease the karma overseers for gifting me a forgotten ball of cornbread :wave:

enjoy the night all - ogh

killa12345

Coming in to show some FLA Love!

Coming in to show some FLA Love!

heres some pics of the garden! Little chilly here in FLA today?

enjoy the shots!

DSC03614.jpg

DSC03625.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

Hey Ioni, I told a friend of mine about you cutting off your locks and he said "I bet spilt um open you'd find at least an eighth." He mighta been right.

NEW PROJECT: So I'm Building an ez clone/ aerosystem with 1/2" PVC pipe. Thinking of using a 15 gallon rubber maid for bottom chamber and ten gallon to sit in the lid of the 15 gallon one. I got the 360 degree micro sprayer tips from Home Depot. Ne ideas or input on some things i should inculde?

There were supposedly 30+ arrests through multiple raids in central florida this morning. A good friend of mine's house got raided, 2 of her roommates arrested. Hope everyone is safe!

Edit-From what I understand, the raids were more geared towards sellers than growers. Still hope all of our FL brethren are not sleeping on cots tonight.

U

unta

Yeah that is my neck of the woods. Feds and Sheriffs Offices from multiple counties. Not good, but people cannot be that big and expected to go unnoticed. Fly high, but keep those heads down low below this bullshit radar of law enforcement in our state. Stay safe, and sorry for all those taken down today. Rough one one for that group. Here's the story: http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2010/3/4/590799.html

Status
Not open for further replies.