What's new

Flora-Nova is liquid gold

dnotrem

flora nova is THE BEST I used GH 3 part and flora duo and they are both garbage flora nova make you plant perfect and super fuck green. I love the stuff

CatManDoo

I use flora nova bloom in veg plus a little calmag and worm tea later on when I'm doing coco. Plants are perfect green and healthy. I stopped using it in flwr though. Waay to much nitrogen for flower. Buds were large but only because of the little distorted micro leaves to actual flower.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Thanks vaped,

I am going to buy a small container of Cal-Mag today (botanicare) and try to get my plants looking green again!

Check out my "class is in" thread!

Cheers,
Budelight

D

djingo

any flora 3 part fans who did switch to flora nova because it works better for you ?
would like to hear of the advatage you see.

hydr1

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg

_MG_4925.jpg

IMG_4503.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

Yeah I use flora nova...it works alright I guess :)

beago

Flora nova grow, flora nova bloom, floralicious plus , GH cal/mag, protek silica, HG roots excelurator, AN overdrive the last week before flush, oh and not to forget mycorhizae ,grown in coco bumper crop everytime peace:artist:

master shake

_MG_4925.jpg

Yeah I use flora nova...it works alright I guess :)

Nearing the end of my first grow with FloraNova and I'm having the same problem as you. Though it is a good problem to have, the buds are now bending over reaching for the floor! Had to go to town with some string last night and today.

pics of Power Kush at 38 days, today is 42 and they might snap the string in a week or 2!! Lets hope lol... Feeding these girls at 10-15ml/gal pretty much every watering!! Talk about hogs, about time to start flushing! Going to try adding some silica next time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CatManDoo

Works great. That's What I do. It is designed for 'hydroponics' and coco growing is hydroponics after all. As I stated earlier, I quit using it all the way through bloom though,too much nitrogen makes big dark green yet harsh smoking buds.

geo420

lol I love it, I run nova, Rapid Start, plus, calmag, sub-b, kool bloom L/D, for bloom, I run Duo, Blend, calmag, Rapid start, sub-b for Veg, I suggest everyone try this, the duo IMHO out grows the nova in veg stages, excpect 1 week less in the veg room;)

Nice to see the GH line still goin strong Kudos, Im always fighting with Advanced fans lol;)

beago

lol I love it, I run nova, Rapid Start, plus, calmag, sub-b, kool bloom L/D, for bloom, I run Duo, Blend, calmag, Rapid start, sub-b for Veg, I suggest everyone try this, the duo IMHO out grows the nova in veg stages, excpect 1 week less in the veg room;)

Nice to see the GH line still goin strong Kudos, Im always fighting with Advanced fans lol;)
hey Geo420 , first off welcome to icmag , please explain duo blend:tiphat:

hydr1

Duo is a two part nutrient system by gh

If you like duo in veg try maxi grow powder. Too easy:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts