What's new

Flora-Nova is liquid gold

Okay, so fan someone answer a question for me please? If I'm using Floranova Bloom at 8ml per gallon through veg and flower, how much powder KB do I added to that mixture without burning up my plants???

ok i have a few questions maybe you flora nova fans can help with.
rite now for the last yr about ive been using canna a/b as my base nute.
i grow in canna coco veg in 2gal pots flower in 7gal pots clones start off in 16oz solo cups.
additives, i use koolbloom liquid and dry and superthrive. thats it i try to keep it as basic as i can.
in veg the girls get 50ml of the canna a/b and some superthrive in a 5gal bucket than hand water.
in flower i keep the canna a/b at the same rate but start the kb liquid at 5tsp on the very 1st feed in 12/12 i do use the superthrive for the last time its dropped after that feeding and i only use it on the 1st 12/12 feed as the girls have just been transplanted to there finle home 7gal pot so i figure it may help with any transplant shock.
and i always mix 5gal buckets to hand water with so please keep in mind these measurements are not for a 1gal jug lol.
so i keep it at 50ml canna a/b , 5tsp kb liquid untill wk5 12/12 at which time i drop the kb liquid and replace it with 1 heaping tsp kb powder.
now my plants are healty look very nice and since ive swicthed to the canna base nute and there coco ive never even had to add any cal/mag which surprised me i do use tap water so maybe thats why.
but i dont think im getting the yeild i should be. that and price if i go flora nova im running flora nova bloom all the way veg and bloom.
so do you think the flora nova will work well in my set up?
and do you think my choich bloom boosters will play nice with the FN?
i guess my biggest concern is trying something new when i really dont have a problem.
the fn is going to be less cost , easier and from what im reading here seems it mite up my yeild and help flavor?
whatda think fellas?

vta

Veteran
ok i have a few questions maybe you flora nova fans can help with.
rite now for the last yr about ive been using canna a/b as my base nute.
i grow in canna coco veg in 2gal pots flower in 7gal pots clones start off in 16oz solo cups.
additives, i use koolbloom liquid and dry and superthrive. thats it i try to keep it as basic as i can.
in veg the girls get 50ml of the canna a/b and some superthrive in a 5gal bucket than hand water.
in flower i keep the canna a/b at the same rate but start the kb liquid at 5tsp on the very 1st feed in 12/12 i do use the superthrive for the last time its dropped after that feeding and i only use it on the 1st 12/12 feed as the girls have just been transplanted to there finle home 7gal pot so i figure it may help with any transplant shock.
and i always mix 5gal buckets to hand water with so please keep in mind these measurements are not for a 1gal jug lol.
so i keep it at 50ml canna a/b , 5tsp kb liquid untill wk5 12/12 at which time i drop the kb liquid and replace it with 1 heaping tsp kb powder.
now my plants are healty look very nice and since ive swicthed to the canna base nute and there coco ive never even had to add any cal/mag which surprised me i do use tap water so maybe thats why.
but i dont think im getting the yeild i should be. that and price if i go flora nova im running flora nova bloom all the way veg and bloom.
so do you think the flora nova will work well in my set up?
and do you think my choich bloom boosters will play nice with the FN?
i guess my biggest concern is trying something new when i really dont have a problem.
the fn is going to be less cost , easier and from what im reading here seems it mite up my yeild and help flavor?
whatda think fellas?

I use straight Botanicare coco and in veg, I like the added N the Grow gives me...A week into flower I switch to Bloom and start using liquid KB. Week 5 or so I switch out the liquid KB to powder KB. I also use Pro-Tekt silica, drip clean, molasses and once in a while a little calmag(using R/O). Yields rock :headbange

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
What kinda drill bit fits in the bottle? It's unfair to others if my biceps develop any further

zKI9T.gif

1291_1_.jpg

F

Fields~of~Green

gh do a special mixing attachment for drills specifically for mixing