What's new

Flora-Nova is liquid gold

Just bought AN sensi a and b.

Should i return it?

no I use AN 2 part... its great.

I even use the PH perfect line that came out and seriously I dont bother ph'ing my nutes anymore cause you actually want to drift thru, or some shit... maybe the nutes are available at all ph levels but thats another thread all together.

in short rock whatever you got then try new shit till you find one that you dig, ya dig?

RetroGrow

Veteran
Flora Nova Bloom is the shit and all you really need.
Even beats expensive Canna nutes in coco.
Works in all mediums.
The only thing to add is Forilicious +, which I find makes a superior foliar spray. Noticeable difference overnight on plants that need a bit more greening or are nute hogs. Add some aspirin to the foliar and a penetrator for sick plants. Picks them right up.
I also use Boost for faster finishing, but if you really want to keep it simple and foolproof, Floranova is the bomb, and all you really NEED.

H

Homer J Pimpin

dont get much easier or better.

dont get much easier or better.

I use flora nova bloom cal mag with a dash of sillica.nothing else at all.no overdrives or boosters nada just the 3.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RetroGrow

Veteran
Also use silica. Forgot to mention that. Strengthens stems and helps ward off disease, and beats the hell out of PH up.

vaped

How about your friend joins and posts his results? I mean, since one product is "destroying another" Pics tell me much more.

15 products? why? Connie is made to be used alone. No additives. Also, everyone I talked to says to use half strength or less. your friend most likely caused nutrient lockout.

If you look at AN's feeding chart there are 3 levals you can take the connie he is using the top level.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a bottle of both floranova's and they have been sitting on the shelf for a few years .I used them a few times ,but they are such a pain in ass to work with because of their consistency.I kinda gave up on them and went back to Gh 3 part.

Did i mention ,im one of the laziest growers their is? Perhaps a second try is in order.....

vaped

I find about three minutes of shaking gives me even results. I buy the quarts easier to shake and at 4ml p/gallon 5ml max it lasts as long as gallons of other nutes. I am curious now about the flora duo same results with out the shaking im game.

vaped

Fuck the push ups im doing chin ups with a bong lol... Quarts just mix better in my opinion I can get atleast 3 weeks off a quart with a 4k hempy grow sometimes 4 weeks.

forty

3-4 ml/gal flora nova. fuck glam nutes...

Attachments

• IMG_6209.jpg
    IMG_6209.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6198.jpg
    IMG_6198.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6197.jpg
    IMG_6197.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5977.jpg
    IMG_5977.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 22
H

Homer J Pimpin

Homer,
Those results are absolutely insane!! What are you using in Veg? At what application rate are you using the Cal Mag?

in veg I use water only 75% of the time. cause the soil is amended for at least 30 days of feedin', If I see that they are slow then I use 1 teaspoon flora nova grow with a 1/2 teaspoon of cal mag and silica.

In flower I build up to 3 teaspoons f/n bloom I stay at 1 and 1/2 teaspoon cal mag + and 1/2 teaspoon sillica (dyna gro pro tekt)

all per 1 gallon water.

S

stoney-trees

3-4 ml/gal flora nova. fuck glam nutes...

that actualy looks good! I see plenty of bud/plants in the "kiss" thread and they do not stand up to par imo..THAT DOES!

which is just another reason I think grower is more powerful than nute brand.

homebrew420

been using it for a few years. very simple and if used at about 3-5ml per gal it is really unstoppable. Very healthy green, i mean as in leaves look about as dark green as they can be without burning. And there is nothing else needed. Like a fool I am just finding out this now.
And will probably be using Jacks Professional for the next coco.
I shake these gal jugs for about a min, is it really that difficult, sure beats paying for a whole line of additives that do very little. FWIW

Peace

S

SicKSKills

nova works great for what it is and blasts out the chunks but i feel it robs the character/soul of the plant and give most strains a similar appearance and texture

vaped

nova works great for what it is and blasts out the chunks but i feel it robs the character/soul of the plant and give most strains a similar appearance and texture

I disagree my sativas are fluffy my indicas are rock hard, If you flush for the last two weeks tasting any flora nova is imposible anyhow. The only different outcome would be organic and after making poopy teas for a year I would never go back to that shit... no pun intended.