What's new

Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Fish! We need an update bro... some height comparisons ;)

What happened today with yesterdays compost tea issue? did the sun treat them bad again?

Endur

Veteran
To Bad, We cant hop on the Marijuana bus to Fisher's Farm...:good:
Just wanted to say What's Up Fisher. Much respect...
Peace
Endur

MildeStoner

Veteran
Ahoy!
Watched your grow on here a while ago, the shots with the sun set were my desktop for a while, can't wait to see some more ladies like that!

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Hey guys..so everything has finally kicked into bloom over here. I took down a couple digger pines two weeks ago that were shading out a large part of the garden for a period in the afternoon. Might have bought myself another week of veg there, as I'm a little behind most other gardens I've seen.

Picking up my Tumbleweed this week. I feel like such a chotch blowing it with the Twister. Hum's gonna make fun of me. Apparantly, all the machines are getting taken at the boarder as they're shipped in. Bummer..but I guess it's better than nothing.

Still F'ing with the picture sizing..I'll get it if it kills me.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 7

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Thanks, all.

Nomaad, that's your Clueberry in an 8' pot. She's really going for it.

Here's a couple dreams in a trench.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7

nomaad

Veteran
lol. 8 feet. you're a mad man. That's got to be between 500 and 600 gallons of soil. Can't wait to see what happens there.

G

Ganja D

Fisher,to make the pictures bigger open a second window on ic mag. Go in your album and open up the picture. Go to the bottom of the page and highlight the second link and copy and past in your posts.
Took me forever to figure out too.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Waaahooo!

Waaahooo!

High-ya Fisher! Man it's good ta see ya doin yer thing again this year! I guess I some how lost track of yer thread last year? Anyhoo, I've been wonderin about ya since. Good ta see ya man! lol

So uuh, ya been chuckin the Miracle Grow ta them babies? LOL! I'm jus razzin ya! Makes me think of ol' SilverBack. ( may he R.I.P. ) Jeez, whada thread that was...

Well, I jus thought I'd pop in and say hello and thanks fer sharin yer grow with us. Looks great, I hope the rest of it goes well for ya! Take care... BC

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Thanks, all.

Nomaad, that's your Clueberry in an 8' pot. She's really going for it.

Here's a couple dreams in a trench.

Hows things Fisher ? Trenchin' it ?
(Favorite way to fly on the ground ! )

* Driving out to the coast for an Art/Music Fest on the Harley last
weekend ....came upon this little farm on way to Bodega :)

fishersfarm.jpg

give a call if ur ever round

D

DHF

Damn Bro...just saw this one........Pretty much wow says it all as in last yr............Looks like usin heavy equipment and diggin ditches is a good thingy......explosive growth for sure........

RESPECT my buddy.........Now the work begins........as if yas ain`t been bustin ass for months already.........Proof`s in the puddin ...those`re some healthy girls.........How yas likin your tea brewer Butte style........

You da man FishBro........Positive vibes from Fredville in Hell...........

Peace....DHF.........:ying:......

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Finally hooked up a verizon network out here..laptop looks like the big screen, wow. :jump: Can finally feel that I'm part of the community again.

Great to see old friends stepping in to say hi. Nice pic Madrus! DHF- thanks brother!!! Brewer is kickin ass..but could be like, five time the size..hmmm.

Lets try another photo. woo hoo...finally. Thanks GD. More to come :joint:

picture.php

try comb

fisher....as always your plants look top notch......is that a blue dream? glad you have some decent internet now......im patiently awaiting a upgrade as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts