What's new

Fisher's Farm- Round Two

D

DHF

Those 10 x 10 frames look custom built for a perfect fit over those plants.......Niceta know they`re sections from a bigger unit......Gotta luv Costco and Sam`s Club.....200 bucks fer 200 sq ft.......We know how YOU roll with 8 x 8 ' plants or they wouldn`t be big enough in case of emergency.....

Those 2 sections are perfect plant savers for late finishin monsters.......Is that worth 100 bucks and some 6 mil rolls of poly per plant when the rains come ?.........I rest my case......

Glad yas gotcher interwebs my buddy.......Who`s the midget yas got givin peace signs like Richard Nixon standin in front of them lil bushes.........LOL........

Awesome job Bro.......I`ll be over here on my bucket.......Thanks for your time.......

Peace....DHF........:ying:.....

M

mountain top

wow fish, just got thru the thread, i had an idea, but i guess i had no idea..way way nice bro. top notch for sure. ...stinking good.:respect::

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
N- No goo this year. The alien goopak will suffice, I'm sure.

DHF- yes you do have to love costco. I'm thinking about going nuts with these frames for a mega-dep next year.

MT- you know I try. :joint:

Some budshots from tonight..

Sour Diesel
picture.php

Alien Kush
picture.php

Blue Dream
picture.php

Shire
picture.php

Alien Goopak
picture.php

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
I agree, Trin.

But last year, the goo looked hands down, the dankest at this time, too. It owns in trich production. But I agree with those who say the smoke is not as exciting as some others. Looks, smell, vigor, early finishing..its a winner though. You'll want it.

Heres my only decent goo pic from last yr.
picture.php

T

Trinity Gold

The Blue Goo in the goo pack luckily has nothing to do with the grass valley goo!

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Right. But I would swear otherwise. Not even old heads I know up on the ridge can tell you what the GVgoo is sourced from. We'll see how they compare.

T

Trinity Gold

Well...it'll all come out in the wash. I'll just be sure to let you know how good that Goo pack is and how Gooey it really is...

Y

Yankee Grower

A friend has a cut of Gooey he's working with and maybe one of these days will kick out something a bit more exciting. Gooey is pretty darn good but not my cup of tea.

Green Melody

I think there are many similarities to Blue Grass Seeds Blue Goo (Blue Bubblejuice x Double G13) with GV goo(???). Both like a Blueberry on steroids. Im curious to know the lineage of GV goo..

I remember having the Blue Goo 2 years back. Grew crazy. never branched out from the main stem.. didnt explode out like goo, but stacked buds more.. Wish i had her for an indoor sog this winter..

I love the alien k pheno in the garden... smells awesome! i cant wait to taste it...

nomaad

Veteran
Right. But I would swear otherwise.

Me too. I have smoked the GooPak in question and there is an unmistakable GVGoo flavor there.

Fisher has actually tried (unsuccessfully) to sneak Goo past my pallet at least once in the past, so he can attest to my goo sniffing skills.

Bud-Boy

Veteran
Bravo, love to see us pickin up the size this year. How big can we get next year sharin ideas???? biggger pots? bigger starts?? Im already excited for next seasons ideas.

V wireless looks like a great option, but i left my notebook on my roof n a semi hit it, KA bam!!!
Besides F-Ranch doesnt get any signal from any carrier, just as well, its nice to disconnect

Sittin in town for the weekend, readin through the "locals" lovin the setup,
lookin into ampin up my nute sched next year
Need to manifest my "own" land instead of whoring my self and my techniques out....
But i'll do what it takes to do the work I LOVE :0

Keep on keepin on homie
fabulous work!

M

mountain top

GVG

GVG

here is the gvg...looks pretty damn tasty to me..old scool original genetics, eh. maybe good to keep for breeding material.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fiSH
Howzit brother..?? Dayum dayum Dayum!!!! them bishes look flippin awesome such monsters i always love to look at your gurls and drool.. You my brother can grow some nugsz that is for sure.. many blessings on a great successful finish.. bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

Jenn

Hey Fisher :greenstars:

I remember talking to you last year about your grow, lookin good again this year, keep up the good work.

- Jenn :blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts