What's new

Fisher's Farm- Round Two

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Hi all. Wanted to give a peek into what's been happening at the farm. We've been busy. Expanded a little, as well as broke down all the planters to tweek the mix some. Still greenwaste compost based, but coco in everything now, with some peat, happy frog soil conditioner, and perlite. Did one row of just compost/promix hp. Dry nutes added to everything. Blood, fish bone, alfalfa meals, soft rock phos, oystershell lime, greensand, sulfate of potash, glacial rock dust, and azomite.

Last year's planters were 5' diameter, which allowed for some big plants, but after opening them up, it was obvious many wanted more room. So this year, many are 6', some 8', and some are just left at around 5' diameter. I fill them about 18". I've also tried to space things out a little more. 12-16' centers, versus last years' 11'. 71 full season- lots of sour d, uk cheese, and blue dream. Also more than a few randoms..bubba, OG, Gush, AlienK, couple chems, and more.

I had two 7' x 100' x 18" trenches dug this spring. We put a grip of soil into them, gopher wired of course, and stuck planters on top. Six per trench. Hoping for some mega trees here. Mostly blue dream.

The black box will be ten blue dreams and six casey jones' that are all wanting out of their #30 smart pots. They are in a mix of 1/2 promix hp 1/2 happy frog soil conditioner. Starting to pull tarp on these either tomorrow or Saturday.

New this year, I'll be using one of Butte's brewers. Way stoked.. Have one brewing now actually- Organics Alive 'solution', dry maxicrop, pv's liquid fish, humax, N guano, and mollasses. Haveing been a brix mix fan in the past, I'm starting to up the frequency, (at half dosage) per TomHill's reccomendation, and adding HFPC fish powder here and there for a nitrogen boost. Working well.

I've been in for about two weeks now, and they're definitely starting to charge. Sup. light has let me sleep at night, with this pathedic spring we've had. Glad we set that all up, and thanks to all who helped nudge me into it. Will get up better pics soon. Going to be a fun one.

Did the one pic load? Thought this 'tapatalk' ap would make that easier..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 19

Hash Man

nice man, glad to hear everything is going well. good luck this season, hopefully you get some big ones. I like those trenches!

Tom Hill

Veteran
This sounds and looks just absolutely perfect Fisher, perfect. Go get em capitan. -Tom

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Made my day bro! Glad to see you up and running, wasn't the same around here without your thread:)

Loving all the new tweeks, especially the planters on top of a prepared bed. Wishing you all the best fisher, you deserve it....

RW
:tiphat:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
FisH
howzit brother..?? back for round two, im stoked i loved round one so i am sending good vibes for a good season, also like the tweeks ya made and the mega tree trench great idea... bbl peace n pufs.//

sackO

haxi

I always wanted to grow a farm of weed :D
Nice job, keep it up.
Can't wait to see plants growin' there.

Peace :rasta:

P

planty

Very nice bud, I'm loving the looks of everything...Love that UK Cheese out side..she gets GIGANTIC...You're off to another fantastic year of monster trees. I'll be with ya all the way

H

humboldtlocal

Alright bro! Great to see all the new set up. I knew you were busting ass. Keep those pics coming. We'll be watching.:wave:

nomaad

Veteran
Aw shit. Been waiting for you to throw your hat in. Looks excellent, bro. The new spacing is going to make for an insane season. Cannot wait to walk amongst your trees again. They were such an inspiration last year.

You forgot the part about not living in a fucking tent and eating out of coolers this year!! That's a bonus, huh?

Blessings on your garden, my friend.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Thank you all for the kind KIND words! Too cool. Loving the support of both old and new friends.

Should mention I'm running a few blue dreams of different sources. Nomaads cut, and a couple others that came to me. We'll see if there's differences come fall, all very similar now.

Trying to finish up the drip system today and tomorrow, before it heats up. Just picked up supplies, now going to stop for a red bull tall boy and see if I can get planty-style work done. Pics probably tomorrow when it's nicer.

Endur

Veteran
Glad to see ya back in the Game Fisher. I'm sure you will excel in producing in some MONSTER Trees, this year. I send good vibes to ya.
Like the saying goes.... Go Big, or Go Home...
peace
endur

Toyot4

This looks like its going to be quite the show. A orchard full of ganja is my dream, you and planty bring a new definition to "sea of green"

Latest posts

Latest posts