What's new

Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woop !! Great to see you back at it buddy :) Ill be checking back !! Best of luck on a great season !!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fisher, excellent work - why are your pics so small? Even when they r clicked on. It pisses me off cuz I LOVE to see detail!

nomaad

Veteran
because he's bringing u his thread from an iPhone.

looking very nice bro. i am all in at that spot so I'll have some time to come out and visit after the 4th. any chance u might make it to the GKG cup? I'll share my judges bag with you!

SUPERhero....

You mentioned getting some help for a few days....are you working that farm solo for most the time???? I cannot imagine the hours. I have a two room indoor setup just 10-15 per run. Im out there all the time.

Keep up the efforts....your focus in inspirational.

Have a great 4th!

nomaad

Veteran
He also finds time to help his buddies haul dirt and other above-and-beyond type shit.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Thinking it's time for an update.

Been working stupid long days. It's a lot to manage by myself, but heading into the stretch, we're looking pretty damn good. My porta-potty rental guy was just here and said I have bigger plants than everyone else's he sees..lol.

The trench plants are doing really well, it seems like a great method. Superior drainage from the planter, then just endless lateral rootspace below. Throwing down tons of tea all over the place. Soon, the brewer will be running almost nonstop..the 300 gallons gets snapped way too quick.

The black box is getting ripe. Sadly, had a mite breakout in there and had to chop two blue dreams yesterday. Today is day 51, though I brokedown and said F it to pulling tarp about a week ago. Buds don't seem to have skipped a beat, they're looking super fat and greasy. Also really helping to stink this place up.

Thanks for the replys, everyone. Great to see you around Babba.

Almostoverit- negative. The J's grandaddy did come in fat with huge dense buds and looked awesome in the bag, but the smell and taste didn't agree with me. And the trin..had a good one sitting around pre-season but ended up giving it away. Had a Bubba and AlienK out there..didn't need another indica in the garden. I hope you're well man!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

15' centers and hard to get a decent shot. Blue dreams, Hawaiian Skunk, Clueberry

Attachments

17.9 KB · Views: 7

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

From atop a ladder...

Attachments

15 KB · Views: 6

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Nomaad's sourD, Chem4, Casey Jones

Attachments

19.7 KB · Views: 6

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

UK Cheese. These were all put out small. With a better start, I can see success with this cut. Stinker!

Attachments

19.3 KB · Views: 8

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Thanks for the good words, Jack..and great to see you around again.

:tiphat: for sure bro ! I wont miss any show you put on, To much good stuff going on. :) I just wish my little corner of Cali wasn't the "armpit of cali" all hot and stinky. So i could grow some Grande bushes like thatoutside under the free sun..

I just got ahold of some casey jones do think she will do okay indoors

nomaad

Veteran
That Sour D is fooking massive. She should do well for you. Last year she came down on Oct 30th, 3 days after the Blue Dream. Are you having cool weather in your neck of the woods?