Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Trenchtown ROCKING

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
T

theJointedOne

looking great....keep up the great work, i love how big the casey gets, the thai really shines through there....oh and congrats on your win this afternoon, it was a good match for sure! I thought norkorea played well but they really had no chance

keep it up

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TrenchTown Rock you reap what you sow!!! The shrubs are starting to take there shape and what a nice shape they are taking.

T

Trinity Gold

Trenches look very nice was curious if youre using a scope on your tea

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Thank you all..

Deltron- most of the plants were cut as clones in march. I ran out of space pre-season and couldn't transplant past 3 gals.

TJO- kinda wishing I had more CJ's out there. Just two made it, and I had a lot of them pre-season but gave them away to my tractor guys.

Trin- no scope. I know I should have one, but have been relying on intuition. I try and let it brew 30-36 hours, just making sure it smells right. Would be great to take it to the next level and actually see what's going on in there with a scope though.

The 'foothill furnace' has finally turned on. Fierce sun and triple digits are sending the plants into boost mode. I feel some of the big ones in the trenches are expanding roots into the trench below from their planters, so I'll start watering there as well now. Have some help for a couple days, and we're getting down with more wire for support- attaching a 2nd piece to the inner cages for more height. Maybe we'll play with some hortinova as well.

Attachments

13.7 KB · Views: 6

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

More buds. Day 19 today on these blue dreams and caseys.

Attachments

18.4 KB · Views: 5

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Hawaiian Skunk. I'm loving this plant, thanks so much for the gift my friend.

Attachments

16.9 KB · Views: 5

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Thanks kannubis.

Trench blue dreams, these things are just going nuts.

Attachments

16.5 KB · Views: 5

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Man amazing as always ... great work forcing those B.D. and Casey's into flowering so early that takes commitment.. uncover and recover everyday such a bitch to remember ... as usual impressive

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Gush. So happy to have her in the garden this year. And BIG thanks to my friends for seeing that it happened!

Attachments

16.2 KB · Views: 5
T

Trinity Gold

We're for sure going to have to work out a hostage exchange. You're killing it

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Fisher's Farm- Round Two

Thanks for the good words, Jack..and great to see you around again.

Quad, I'm tryin to make you proud!! Can't wait for this chic to bloom, I was pruning on it earlier and ooh the funk..the funk.

So here's what we've got going on for support in trenchtown. 4' field fence, stacked two high, with horizontal layer of hortonova between sections of fence, and another on top. Most of these plants will blow up through the cages by sometime in august, then we'll hit em with lots more hortonova to hold up the weight. :joint:

My pruning philosophy this year is 'early and often', as I really don't want things to get out of control. Less popcorn the better.

Attachments

13.7 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts