What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First post and first grow

3/3

Here are the momma plants. Quite unruly lol. Thinking about cutting them down and making new/smaller mothers. Thoughts?

Some cuttings in the bubble cloner placed 9 days ago.

Starting to show some roots. The one in the top right corner is starting to show some roots but it was placed in the cloner 4 days ago which is around the same time I added things to the cloner to experiment. Next run I'll try the same and see if it truly makes a difference or if it was just coincidence.

KingSkillz

You can clone off a rooted plant once it's big enough. I usually pre-veg my clones for 2 weeks after they come out of the cloner.

KingSkillz

Roots quickly. I have taken much bigger. I snap a plant doing some LST on accident. I cloned the whole plant. Np.

Roots quickly. I have taken much bigger. I snap a plant doing some LST on accident. I cloned the whole plant. Np.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66431&pictureid=1579838&thumb=1]View Image[/url] They get huge quick that way. 2 week preveg then 3-4 weeks under the HID

That's something I'd be willing to try next go around. I'm currently creating 2 new mother plants so when those grow out a bit, I'd definitely be willing to give that a go. Thanks for the input bud, it's appreciated.

looking great my man!

Thank you, brother!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. Had a lot of work to do today for the grow. I always forget how labor intensive this can be lol. Anywho, here are some pics!

Latest posts

Latest posts