What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow - Bag seeds +study +love

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
everything is looking very good here, man!

as far as the clones go, how big are teh containers?
if its this plant (post #12, img 5) i would first clean up some of the lower leaves and start thinking about taking some cuts before i give her a very mild feeding.
how long are you planning on vegging these ladies for?

ictiv

everything is looking very good here, man!

as far as the clones go, how big are teh containers?
if its this plant (post #12, img 5) i would first clean up some of the lower leaves and start thinking about taking some cuts before i give her a very mild feeding.
how long are you planning on vegging these ladies for?
Nope dude, clones are a gift from another plants, this plant is from seed bags... gones were transplanted in final pot, 2 gallons. (7 liter). They are transplant since 6 days ago, feeding water and doing some foliar with tarantula +rapidastart+piranha+voodoo juice +sensizime.... But not sure when shoukld i start feeding maxigro to them!

ictiv

I always mist my clones with a pinch or few drops of bloom ferts (phosphurous).Thus to help rooting and keep nitrogen levels decent ,if not they yellow up and look awful eating themselves alive from rooting. I always give new clones same regieme they were on ,before they were cut from mom once rooted with 2in roots

Nice they are 6 day since transplantig... i guess they are ready for a .5 ec maxigro feed!

ictiv

Well i fertilized on monday, and they loved it!:woohoo: Massive growth in 5 days guys, let me show you new pictures from Violator Kush, ww, Critical Mass and . Ec was 0,5 with maxigro + tarantula+piranha+rapidstart+sensizyme+voodoo juice. ph at 5,6:tiphat:

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 14
  • All the Cherry Bomb crosses including these others:

Louis OG XIII
DJ Short's Blueberry
Northern
    All the Cherry Bomb crosses including these others: Louis OG XIII DJ Short's Blueberry Northern
    120 KB · Views: 28

ictiv

One bug tryed to visit the grow today... Im not sure if he can help or not but i send him away .:laughing:

Attachments

• 028 - Copy.jpg
    028 - Copy.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 002 - C.jpg
    002 - C.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 11
  • 026 - Copy.jpg
    026 - Copy.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 021 - Copy.jpg
    021 - Copy.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 020 icmag.jpg
    020 icmag.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 13

GastroGrower

One bug tryed to visit the grow today... Im not sure if he can help or not but i send him away .:laughing:

Looks like stink bugs I'd find when I was a kid. Seen them all over my vegetable garden outside and haven't seen any damage. But better safe than sorry.

I can't blame him. He just wants to be around some nice plants.

ashna

Your plants are looking great. Congratulations on the good luck with the seeds and clones, and best of luck with the grow :biggrin: Be sure to make some seeds for the next round :)

ictiv

Your plants are looking great. Congratulations on the good luck with the seeds and clones, and best of luck with the grow :biggrin: Be sure to make some seeds for the next round :)

Thanks mate, I just have females atm, but i will try for sure clone them, the only problem is that i just have one grow tent. Probably gonna try to buy another one for vegetative only in my next cicle.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Thanks mate, I just have females atm, but i will try for sure clone them, the only problem is that i just have one grow tent. Probably gonna try to buy another one for vegetative only in my next cicle.

you can make a simple clone cab for cheap with a few florescent bulbs

i dont know what your space is like but even an out of teh way table top can house a few clones

keep up the good work!

ictiv

Some new photos, clones are getting bigger, but seed bags are getting bigger lol! If someone could help e identify i guess i saw my first lady here, but not sure!

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 16

ictiv

you can make a simple clone cab for cheap with a few florescent bulbs

i dont know what your space is like but even an out of teh way table top can house a few clones

keep up the good work!

Yeap i have one 135 cfl bulb, i think i will make a clone cab for sure!

nice job so far on your first grow....i am also on my first grow,GTH1, in fact my girls were born on 6/10, but i am only growing out 3 atm, going 100% organic. I will be keeping up with your grow, looks fantastic so far to me!!!! btw did you say you topped or FIM??

ictiv

nice job so far on your first grow....i am also on my first grow,GTH1, in fact my girls were born on 6/10, but i am only growing out 3 atm, going 100% organic. I will be keeping up with your grow, looks fantastic so far to me!!!! btw did you say you topped or FIM??

I tryed to fim all of them, but ending up topping some. My oldest one was born 5/20 and others ones between 6/1-5. Do you have your diarie here?

ictiv

#1 White widow, #2 Chemdog Purple #3 Violator Kush #4 Critical Mass, 2 weeks today from transplanting, they are getting bigger since last 7 days. Really amazing! Seed bags are also getting huge, the older one had 38(15 in) cm friday and has 44 (17,5)today LOL

Attachments

• 003 (2) - Copy.jpg
    003 (2) - Copy.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 011 (2) - Copy.jpg
    011 (2) - Copy.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 017 (2) - Copy.jpg
    017 (2) - Copy.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 023 - Copy.jpg
    023 - Copy.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 17
this is my first grow also, and..like you..i read ALOT before i started, and its paying off for sure....there is so much great info on icmag from so many growers its almost impossible not to be successful

One thing that has helped so much with insects is NEEM OIL..i will swear by the stuff..works great and wont harm your plants at all. it also seems to condition my soil, and its cheap..around $2 a bottle. Ive been using it for years on my dogs for flea prevention (works better than the $50 stuff) and it DEF works well in the tent. i just mist my top soil 1x a week and havent seen a single insect so far

Latest posts

Latest posts