What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow - Bag seeds +study +love

ictiv

Really happy here, had 3 confirmations of females! The 3 oldest ones, gonna upload some pictures for you guys!

Last edited:

ictiv

Well supercropped two seed bags again, now really hard, here are some pictures of the first one i did, one of the females i identify today. The other one is unidentified yet. If they react wel i think im going to do with all the other seed bags, because i plan to flip in two weeks an di think supercropping will do well for the buds.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 11
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 15
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 11
looking awsome!!!! cant wait to see thoes flower..looks like your gonna have lots of nice colas!!!! I will be flipping to flower in 2 weeks also, super excited to be flowering along with you. How long do you plan on taking your strains??

ictiv

looking awsome!!!! cant wait to see thoes flower..looks like your gonna have lots of nice colas!!!! I will be flipping to flower in 2 weeks also, super excited to be flowering along with you. How long do you plan on taking your strains??

Well i dont know, but usually seed bags aroud here have sativa in it, so it can go from 10-15 weeks.... I just found another female on it, the newest seed bag one. 4 females out of 9 now! Im a little bit worried cause i have 9 square feet (3x3 tent) and i dont know if i have space for 13 plants lol!

yea....especially with a long flower time like that..i have a 4x4 and im worried about fitting 3 plants with a 75 day flower time.

ictiv

Hy guys, last night i super croped all my seed bags but one.

This morning i saw that one of the steams was falling over my clones, i think i was a little bit to hard on it. I had used lst before, but i had an idea that looks better to solve my problem.

I had some wire around here, with plastic around it, and i used it directly on the steam, to make it stay higher... I will add some pictures so u can understand it better. Seems like it work, i will remove in 2 or 3 days as soon the plant can stay like that without my help. Have u done somethoing like it before? I was afraid using tape cause its difficult to remove and i dont want to strangle it.

Attachments

• 037 - Copy.jpg
    037 - Copy.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 036 - Copy.jpg
    036 - Copy.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 032 - Copy.jpg
    032 - Copy.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 034 - Copy.jpg
    034 - Copy.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 031 - Copy.jpg
    031 - Copy.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 10

ictiv

more photos

Attachments

• 042 - Copy.jpg
    042 - Copy.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 041 - Copy.jpg
    041 - Copy.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 040 - Copy.jpg
    040 - Copy.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 039 - Copy.jpg
    039 - Copy.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 15

ictiv

awsome idea....my topps are falling over now and i think you may have just found a solution!!

Its working here, aplyed to maybe 5 tops, you just need to give a little help usually, abd if u do it right u wont strangle it and works really good!

ictiv

Today i begin the lst on my clones, they were reaching 10 inches high,i think lst will help me get more buds from it, when i got them they were flowering, so i reveg them and i hope i get a monster cropping.

ictiv

Here are some supercropped seed bags plants after 48 hours. :woohoo:

Attachments

• 054 - Copy.jpg
    054 - Copy.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 008 - Copy.jpg
    008 - Copy.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 19
  • 006 - Copy.jpg
    006 - Copy.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 18
  • 005 - Copy.jpg
    005 - Copy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 003 - Copy.jpg
    003 - Copy.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13

ictiv

And Lst ons the clones. Clones are reveging for 18 days, first 7 they were really slow, so actually about 11 days of real vegg after transplanting

Attachments

• 012 - Copy.jpg
    012 - Copy.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 016 - Copy.jpg
    016 - Copy.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 011 - Copy.jpg
    011 - Copy.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 019 - Copy.jpg
    019 - Copy.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 033 - Copy.jpg
    033 - Copy.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 9

ictiv

Well this is my first experience growing and i wanna learn more about cloning, so after reading a thread about cloning on plain water im trying to do it here. I just have one space for veg/bloom so maybe this method can help me keeping alive my genetics while i flower them... I dont really want to speed things up, read here of someone keeping the clone 2 months on water... The mother was 52 days, i took the cut from the exact spot shown on photo. I cut in 45 degrees and as fast as i could i puted it in the water... removed last leaves.I dont know if i will plant the clone, but anyway im doing for the experience. I will leave it in the corner of the tent, hope light are low enough for it. Will keep u update!

Last edited:
hi ictiv! looking like you are getting active on your grows and posts! ive been growing for a little while but just started posting ! just thinking if you are running out of space you could turn one area into a vertical grow, make it like a stadium around your 400, then use your LED for cloning... just an idea, I have seen this work really well with a friends grow, if you are restricted in regards to area but have height available,.. all the best!

ictiv

hi ictiv! looking like you are getting active on your grows and posts! ive been growing for a little while but just started posting ! just thinking if you are running out of space you could turn one area into a vertical grow, make it like a stadium around your 400, then use your LED for cloning... just an idea, I have seen this work really well with a friends grow, if you are restricted in regards to area but have height available,.. all the best!

Thanks man, i still hope that some of my plants are male so i will have space fro tradicional one, otherway i will try the stadium, saw some cool stuff about around here!
Today i found my 5 female! Its a plant that i really like since day one, nicknamed janis jopplin earlier!! kkkk So yea Janis is a female now guys!

Latest posts

Latest posts