What's new

First Grow - Bag seeds +study +love

ictiv

Well i think i found one male, not sure about it, would love if someone with more experience could give an opnion!

Attachments

• 084 - Copy.jpg
    084 - Copy.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 10
  • 074 - Copy.jpg
    074 - Copy.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 19

ictiv

After 3 days roots are starting to came out of the steam, seems like cloning n plain water is easy and effective! Will post picture later:woohoo:

ictiv

plain water clone after 3 days.:tiphat:

Attachments

• 023 - Copy.jpg
    023 - Copy.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 031 - Copy.jpg
    031 - Copy.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 032 - Copy.jpg
    032 - Copy.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 16

ictiv

Nice on the clone roots. Plain water means you didn't add any rooting hormone?

yeap just water and it is in the corner of the tent, as photo show... today the leaves are little weird, not sure if it s going to survive. I am testing to see how long does it live in water in tent, no hormone or dome or anything.

ictiv

Hey guys, a little update here... Found 3 malesw last night on my seed bags, and they are dead now! So of 9 seeds, 6 female and 3 male, a really nice rate.

ictiv

Those pesky males always trying to get laid!

Lol yea, the last one that didnt have showed sex was male too, so final score 5 female x 4 males... Now i have space for the ladys! Was kind of full before, males probably was getting excited with 5 chicks so close !:tiphat:

ictiv

After 7 days i untied the clones, lots of tops on same height now, so no need for lst anymore... mega branching going on... thats what people use to call monster cropping, this cuts came from flowering mothers, so they took a little more time to root and reveg, now they have lots of branches.

Picture 1 is the dead males roots! Other is from White widow.

Attachments

• 005 - Copy.jpg
    005 - Copy.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 009 - Copy.jpg
    009 - Copy.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 15

ictiv

are you flipping to 12/12 soon????

I was planing to do it on monday, but the cuts i got took a little bit longer to show decent grow in vegetative... I was a little bit too much on the `less is more` and i think i feed a little too lighty at start, so i plan to let them for more 10 days i guess... ww and violator are 8 inches.. i want them to reach around 16 before bloom!

ictiv

lookin nice bro....roots on the male look super healthy..one of the best root balls ive seen

Yea, the 4 males had huge roots! Seens like the an boosters works.. used tarantula+pira + voodoo juice after a month of transplanting (they say to use in first two weeks but the grow in my citry was out of stock... )

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeap just water and it is in the corner of the tent, as photo show... today the leaves are little weird, not sure if it s going to survive. I am testing to see how long does it live in water in tent, no hormone or dome or anything.

a bit late here you are you aerating that water in any way?

ictiv

a bit late here you are you aerating that water in any way?

It didnt make it, i was changing water each 2 days. the new leaves start to wrap it up and died... anyway it was only a test to see if work to clone n plain water, and how long could i keep it alive without transplanting...

It didnt make it, i was changing water each 2 days. the new leaves start to wrap it up and died... anyway it was only a test to see if work to clone n plain water, and how long could i keep it alive without transplanting...

i use the bio sponge in my fish tank (freshwater)..i put the cutting directly into the back of my filter. 100% so far

ictiv

Quick update, i tryed some molasses on my seed bags this week, used 3ml/liter, but they didnt like it at all... some drooping the same day i feed them with molasses, and after 4 days 2 of them are completely ok, and 3 show a little bit of stress... I dont know why but hey didnt like it.

The cuttings are growing very nice, i hope in 10 days i can flip to flower... The chemdog purple is 15 inches now and ww , cm and vk are around 11. First picture is from violator kush and second from CP. Seed bags are around 23*27 inches.... I think they will be huge!

Attachments

• 033 - Copy.jpg
    033 - Copy.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 024 - Copy.jpg
    024 - Copy.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts