What's new

Fireknot farm 2016

If you go back a few pages Plants I got all that covered. Its Schrews' mix at half the ammendments. Yes on the company. Wish I could comment further but I'm new to organics, still learning, and am getting my first soil test back Tuesday.

@ Beanz :D I'm going to make it longer too I think! (I built a 60x20 and a 12x44 last year only to walk away so I'm happily rocking this POS this season)

@ Rob it gets enough sun, at least 9 hours in season, I've dealt with less in a back yard in santa cruz with great success. Six footers by planting. So I'm going to leave the trees be. :)

So, guys, let me get this straight...
I combine all this stuff together and... what happens exactly?

u0amem5h.jpg

I think on pg 6 the soil mix is listed.

12 yards oly mountain fish
2 yards malibu

Popping beans tomorrow...

Thanks Noonin, I got rocks (minerals) all over.

I was supposed to get my soil and water test results today. I got the receipt in my email but still no results. Kinda getting antsy. Im about to pop beans right now and want to know where my waters at.

Just found out theres a meeting 3/15 the county board of supervisors will be hearing the sheriffs push to ban growing and sales here just like Nevada and Armador. The BOS however does not from what I hear. I am going for sure and if you live here so should you. If they ban it...might have to rethink my plan here...we'll see... not happy about this but will wait to react / rant.

9AM 330 Fair ln Placerville 3/15

Spent the day clearing my ghettohouse area. Looks...a little better.

Going to set up double layered trellis later.

Will post results asap.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I was supposed to get my soil and water test results today. I got the receipt in my email but still no results. Kinda getting antsy. Im about to pop beans right now and want to know where my waters at.

Just found out theres a meeting 3/15 the county board of supervisors will be hearing the sheriffs push to ban growing and sales here just like Nevada and Armador. The BOS however does not from what I hear. I am going for sure and if you live here so should you. If they ban it...might have to rethink my plan here...we'll see... not happy about this but will wait to react / rant.

9AM 330 Fair ln Placerville 3/15

Spent the day clearing my ghettohouse area. Looks...a little better.

Going to set up double layered trellis later.

Will post results asap.

every area is banning because of the new med laws that the Gov signed last year.
they all got hit with a new mmj law that had a "ban by" or regulate date built in and the
towns and counties reaction has been that banning is cheaper than regulating until they see what happens with recreational.
there's probably little you can do in the end but protest and overgrow and wait to see if your area regulates.
with the new medical law you need a local permit before you apply for a state medical grow license.
they are looking to make diversion to other states really obvious and to crack down.

that mess the last guy left are what your neighbors are reacting to.
I've seen some pretty fucked up messes in person out there that I think causes so much of this right wing over reaction.

the new laws passed for medical are meant to eliminate grows like yours and if the current recreational proposal passes it gets worse.
shits about to get corporate and there's big money in place for eradication and clear canopy regulations instead of plant counts.

blow that shit up now and save it cause in 2018 only the rich will be getting licensed I'll bet.
it seems like there were folks who still pulled of lots of harvests last season, I'm rooting for you from the other coast, Overgrow!

effin' legalization is going drive the price of wholesale to the east back up soon...

Thanks Chunk, and Avanish.

I am in agreement with you. Ive been following the politics as close as I can so this isn't news to me.

I wonder if the bans are just to get people to stop moving to these counties? Like temporarily?

I am going to wait to react...but you're right, this is bullshit that in light of legalization theyre trying to push us underground. The 3/1 time limit was lifted by the governor too.

This whole property was a mess. A part still is I need to work on next unrainy day. A 40 foot trash bin couldnt even fit it all. I plan on keeping things way cleaner here.

I have experience with sheriffs and CE. Im not letting ANYONE up here without a warrant. If it comes down to it and they chop I'll sue. I am so fed up with being fucked with! Im getting way ahead of myself here...hard not to...thanks again for the support.

I just put 200 seeds in dirt. Bodhi and BD + GDP. At least the broad mites are dead!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
im popping my seeds tomorrow. isnt that the new moon? i like popping seeds on full or new moons. some friends were givin me shit about that the other day, said im going full hippy. so i told them i only water my seedlings with hippie pussy juice.

:laughing::laughing:
:woohoo:

I thought the new moon was today???

I've always noticed the lunar cycles effects on life. My sister thinks I'm nuts whenever I bring it up. I just mention how firefighters doctors nurses etc will all agree...the data is there...full moons are freaky...

You live too long in a city...or sober... and it will fuck with your head.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
haha man you're right. fuck! i totally thought tomorrow was new moon for some reason. oh well, im only a day off, maybe the seeds still will get some of the benefits

cheers brother

edit: you're on point this year it seems. about to crush it. cant wait to trade bodhi nugs with ya at emerald cup

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you go back a few pages Plants I got all that covered. Its Schrews' mix at half the ammendments. Yes on the company. Wish I could comment further but I'm new to organics, still learning, and am getting my first soil test back Tuesday.

@ Beanz :D I'm going to make it longer too I think! (I built a 60x20 and a 12x44 last year only to walk away so I'm happily rocking this POS this season)

@ Rob it gets enough sun, at least 9 hours in season, I've dealt with less in a back yard in santa cruz with great success. Six footers by planting. So I'm going to leave the trees be. :)

So, guys, let me get this straight...
I combine all this stuff together and... what happens exactly?

View Image

Hey T, those rocks on the sill of the window, a collection of ones thrown through them or waiting to be thrown out of them?

Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts