What's new

Fireknot farm 2016

Yeah it seems weird to me but I'm going to roll with it unless someone can advise otherwise. A living mulch should be able to buffer the ph right with active biology. Its the seedlings im kinda worried about but veg plants do better in acidic media in hydro so...

Sulfate... must be sulfur? Hydrogen sulfate? (Smells eggy) Not 100% sure or what impact it will have. I've been told the water can be used just fine...I like details though as much as possible.

Edit: yeah research tells me its hydrogen sulfide which is a water soluble type of sulfur. Forms hydrosulfuric acid in water. The body uses it in trace amounts as a signaling chemical but high concentrations of the gas is highly toxic (near frakking areas) Judging by site 2 soil test it doesn't look like its getting caught up in the soil at all from my limited understanding.

Just found this thread. Lovin' it man!

Hope it all works out in El Dorado county for you. Im in Placer and the BOS here has made it clear they want to get there hands on some more weed money lol! So it seems we will be business as usual for at least this year and hopefully next till they start taxing the shit out of us. Glad they are being proactive anyway and not fighting the inevitable.

Best of luck to you this season! I'll be watching.

Thank you, I love that area, if things dont work out here I know where I'll be looking next year!

QRy8IqCh.jpg

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmm placer.........anyone know of a 10 Acre spot their? My deal in Madera County fell through...but I am looking at two more sites

maxmurder

Veteran
on your pH- if you have time, take a pot of soil (no seeds) soak the shit out of it with your low pH water - catch the run off and check the pH of run off.

Getting busy? You in el derado? Whats the limits up that way. Werent you in yuba last year?.. Sorry for all the wuestions barely just started hitting the boards again. Got me a new spot in placer and been working my ass off lol.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

he,s still deciding on his plant limit :) , i,m coming back when he,s at 99 again .haha

plantingplants

Getting busy? You in el derado? Whats the limits up that way. Werent you in yuba last year?.. Sorry for all the wuestions barely just started hitting the boards again. Got me a new spot in placer and been working my ass off lol.

It's 600 sq ft max if you have >20 acres. Otherwise it's 200 sq ft. I don't know anyone who abides by that.

Shcrews, it's funny you say that since I always think it would be nice to just grow less big ones rather than a higher count. Probably just because i'd rather be a little more code compliant. I guess it also depends on how many packs you're shooting for.

Yo Cali, I was in Butte, aka Tweaker Zombie Shithole Wasteland with a bunch of idiot redneck sheriffs who give zero fucks about civil rights, the D[isintegrated] E[xistence] A[ssociation] flying a white cessna stingray scooping up everyones data, yeah fuck that place! At least I got some good poetry and a vacation out of it. I did my best writing to date after all that happened and it was a stepping stone on to better things so I cant complain! Happy you are out of the flatlands though...never again...I dont even want to drive through there.

What Plants said, but I'm trying to do the compliant thing here, I'm waiting to see what the BOS does. Plus I havent the slightest idea how I'll pull a soil delivery off in time anyway...it's kinda just improv at this point, wish I had it better planned out but thats just how it goes sometimes. 20 and a good lawyer if they ban, 99 maybe if I can get soil and they dont. Could probably organize a referandum if they do. I also wonder how prepared they even are seems kinda late in the season to be really trying to pull off an effective ban but we'll see.

Are you coming to the BOS meeting tomorrow Plants? Please spread the word if you can I dont know what kinda turnout we're going to get but the more the merrier.

I'm stoked on trying to get them as big as I can all my outdoor grows have been half assed in the past so I want to see what can really be done.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

so you go over your limit , they take your plants and charge you ? lets say your 5 plants over , they take 5 or take the whole lot ? i,m guessing its the lot

Last edited:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's 600 sq ft max if you have >20 acres. Otherwise it's 200 sq ft. I don't know anyone who abides by that.

Shcrews, it's funny you say that since I always think it would be nice to just grow less big ones rather than a higher count. Probably just because i'd rather be a little more code compliant. I guess it also depends on how many packs you're shooting for.

TOTALLY agree...I would rather grow less HUGE Mutha's than many smaller ones...(I've done both)

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm stoked on trying to get them as big as I can all my outdoor grows have been half assed in the past so I want to see what can really be done.[/QUOTE]

Keep moving forward brother...I'm "right" their with you...(u know that already though).....just keep moving forward...eyes on the prize..you can see it.

btw....I "may" have just leased 7 acres in "get this".........Nevada and it has 220/110 and a buttload of water...and more sun than anyone could ever use:biggrin:

Nevada is currently a ban zone and they even upped their funding for helis, be prepared for that. Good luck with your grow.

Its not so cut and dry beanz you dont want to get caught with over 99 here I love growing cannabis but I am not a felon nor am I greedy.

BOS meeting tomorrow 9AM anyone in El Dorado COME OUT AND SHOW SUPPORT!

plantingplants

Beanz, I've heard mixed stories-- I've talked to folks who have been straight up raided and arrested, treated as complete criminals, but I've also heard of basic code checks and cut-downs. I knew someone who was growing for a guy that had three spots, and when the sherif found out, they let my friend go, but cut everything down and arrested the guy. I can't really figure out a predictable pattern but basically, I don't think the sheriff is very friendly.

Tess, I can't make it but I've been telling people. Please let us know how the meeting went.

Why don't you think you can get your soil delivery by May?

Latest posts

Latest posts