What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MSS is best for breeding with. Not bad smoke, but it lacks personality IMO. What makes MSS so special is what she can do to tight indicas when bred with. She'll open the calyx structure of indicas, making for buds like Sour Diesel and FFA... bulbous calyxes with foxtails running north. Gorgeous results.

Cheese is a better tasting smoke IMO. Probably more potent, too.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhhh.....so the bubble calax trait is from the MSS....nice...

rez is the only guy breeding with MSS

KindBudKid

Swerve is breeding with the Mass. SS pheno of SourD.. I believe he's using his SFV OGK male to make his own SourKush.. I can't wait..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KindBudKid said:
Swerve is breeding with the Mass. SS pheno of SourD.. I believe he's using his SFV OGK male to make his own SourKush.. I can't wait..
wow.....

do you mean hes using the mass or a mass hybrid???

im sorry kbk,i dont understand this..."Mass. SS pheno of SourD"???

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, he means he doesn't have the real MSS, but is breeding with a Sour Diesel that exhibits a lot of MSS traits.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how did he get sourd seeds.....he must be working from a next gen hybrid

sourd was made with DNL.... was it not??..fluke pheno too??

HILLBILLY 420 said:
I LOVe the FFA!!! Sorry sour d I must retire you soon FFa is better to me. Thanks to all that made it happen , my patients will love this for x-mas!!
Right now and for the last month,ive been smoking half FFA and half ECSD joints.Its like a Reeses Cup,you got youre FFA in my SourD.But,i stil have a hard time choosing between the two when smoking them alone,love em both and they will be in the garden for every grow.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ER, I really don't know where he got his from... could have been the IBL? Dunno.

PVP, now I wanna smoke some FFA! hehehe Every time I see a picture of FFA, my mind smells it! hehehe Even though there's none around at the moment.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UBER21 said:
Hey Crazy C so which one did u prefer the 60day or 70 day finisher?

65 :) hehehe 70 is great for increased taste, but it has pretty much the same head as the 60 day... so 65 is just about where I prefer it best.

U

UBER21

sweet man.....crazy how very alike it looks to the ecsd...but totally different in taste....lol......

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me play a guessing game... let's see if I can spot the FFAs in the group.

Pics 1, 2, 6, 7. :) The rest are Sour Diesel, no?

FFA is easy to spot if you look for those cupped bud leaves... Sour Doesn't do that. :)

Crazy Composer said:
Let me play a guessing game... let's see if I can spot the FFAs in the group.

Pics 1, 2, 6, 7. :) The rest are Sour Diesel, no?

FFA is easy to spot if you look for those cupped bud leaves... Sour Doesn't do that. :)
LOL.You were right on everyone.The number three was a tricky one (ECSD)cuz it kinda has the funky spiked pistils look but not near as much as FFA.I mixed em up just not to have all in one group,but if anyone was gonna know,i knew it would be you,lol.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed.

Latest posts

Latest posts