What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kathmandu said:
one of these days.....

wish i could get the MSS to play with...would like to see how it crosses to some other winners.
CC, which female did Rez reverse in making this cross?

OGKA was the she/he donor. :)

kathmandu

would like to see a bubba crossed to the MSS, maybe UV or urkle also:)
just intersted to think about what the results would look like in flower structure and the aromas that would come from the combination....someone with the MSS needs to get on it or just lend me the MSS for awile:^)

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
just finishin up the ffa,,,here some shots:::

:respect: much thanks to CC &&&& ReZ for this new elite:respect:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
big herb, cc, and all-took mine at 66 days-i have no problems with patience, just harvested a 100 day plant-but mine was lookin prime and perfectly done. got it drying right now, smoked a joint after drying it for three days, flavor hasnt quite matured yet, and i am still at a loss to describe aroma or flavor!! lol. but gettin closer!!!! cc-again, nice move, working to make sure people spread this around for free. i hope to follow your example when i start a couple breeding projects(soon) maybe we will see ffa 2,3,4,5, etc!

kathmandu

Absolutely dig those shots of your FFA BigHerb, lookin so nice....dont forget to show us those colas when you have cut and dried them, cant wait to see em.

FFA's from Sub!!! any hints about what plants might be going into the projects?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm very pleased to see so many people loving this special lady. She tastes so nice, and the high broke right through the high of Chemdog D the other day, so that tells you the high is up there with the big dawgs. :)

This clone will be making its way to the UK next week. ;) I suspect it will soon make it to the Dam, as well. I hope coffeeshops in the Dam are soon filled with the exotic smell of FFA smoke! hehehe

BHT, VERY nice work. She looks nice and flushed, ready for the big show. 66 days is plenty for this lady. Anywhere between 60-70 days will do her just fine. I heard someone on IC say the high wasn't that great, but that person took his down way late, and complained that it was an 80 day strain??? 80 days is way too late, and if you let any early-finishing plant go too long, you risk losing some of the edge in the high. The THC degrades into CBDs and CBNs after peak ripeness. I get PLENTY stoned from FFA, and I smoke some pretty damn good herb. ;)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine could not have gone 80 days. they would have dried and shriveled by then! lol!
---kat-it would not involve using the actual ffa. just be a cut(if my crosses are quality) that would also be free for all. first planned one will be my killer cut of GDP crossed with HTC SKUNK(if i like the strain-still flowering first round and holding my male off to the side) i can only hope that any of my first attempts at crossing would be the quality of FFA.

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
amazing how i seen her grown

threw TONS of growers,,,yet nugs looks IDENTICAL to everyone,,,

nice to see that conformity>>>very rare with some elites

Crazy Composer said:
BHT, VERY nice work. She looks nice and flushed, ready for the big show.

thankyah much braddah,,,HIGH praises indeed... :jump:

shes at 62 (pictured @ 58) and im just carboflushing her,,,gettn her

ready to taste nice &&& sweet,,,still a shame she wont be ready for

vegas,,,her and the sour og lookn reall good

>>>toss you up a quick shot of that sour og:::

C.C.>>>CANT wait to see what you do wit that choc.thai ,, :jump:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, ive had her hangin for 7 days, almost done drying. another icmagger came over today, we busted off a couple bowls, and the taste is starting to come through. i can def taste the og. with sumpin else. very heavy high...sub

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My last harvest of FFA has been curing in a jar for about amonth now, and WOW does it smell like skunky berries in there!!! hehehe I smell it on my fingers an hour after rolling a joint.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cc- this stuff is hardcore.sunday, i tevo'd the games-sat down to watch at about 8 pm, smoked a big ole bowl, woke up on the floor, no pillows, no blankets at 330 in the am. drooling!! will get some pics up of my finished soon. thanks again for gettin this started.....sub

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
subrob said:
cc- this stuff is hardcore.sunday, i tevo'd the games-sat down to watch at about 8 pm, smoked a big ole bowl, woke up on the floor, no pillows, no blankets at 330 in the am. drooling!! will get some pics up of my finished soon. thanks again for gettin this started.....sub

Holy crap, I don't know if thats a regular occurence in your household, but those come few and far between!
Those pics on the first page are insane.. :bashhead:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
subrob said:

Glad you like it! hehehe I can always count on FFA to give me a proper thumping on the brain, too. :) I'm just coming down from my morning FFA joint... hours ago. Very nice. :)

The FFA is making its way around the world... literally. :) Sharing happens at the speed of light, when it's free for all! hehehe
20FFA_7-12-08_1.JPG

G

guest5703

FFA WOOT! Can't wait, I'm gonna put one into flower like.....tomorrow ;)

I LOVe the FFA!!! Sorry sour d I must retire you soon FFa is better to me. Thanks to all that made it happen , my patients will love this for x-mas!!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HILLBILLY 420 said:
I LOVe the FFA!!! Sorry sour d I must retire you soon FFa is better to me. Thanks to all that made it happen , my patients will love this for x-mas!!

hahaha! I actually said something similar in the High Times article... I believe. Or maybe it was online? Can't remember... but I know I find FFA JUST as enchanting as Sour Diesel. When there's a jar of Sour and a jar of FFA, I go for the Sour... because I want to conserve the FFA! hehehe I love both strains, and can't forsee a time when they're not both in my stable. I love them both equally, for very different reasons. They are sisters, you know! Both come from the same mother, the MSS... which makes them sisters of another father. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts