What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

oldchuck

Veteran
I go to sleep about four in the afternoon and wake up about seven. Then it's up till 2 am or so and sleep till 6 or so. Two days for the price of one.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

got about 7 hours straight yesterday morning myself, woke once to wizz and was hoping it would be more than just a nap, woke @ 3:45 pm.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

was napping earlier when I got a charlie-horse in my left leg launching me out of bed screaming, the dogs ran for cover. it's OK, I wanted to get up anyway.......

D.D.

was napping earlier when I got a charlie-horse in my left leg launching me out of bed screaming, the dogs ran for cover. it's OK, I wanted to get up anyway.......

This just happened to me, but in both legs.
Old lady thought I was dying and almost called 911.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i try to nap longer than ten minute or so I will sleep for like 9 hours, I am not even old. I have just always slept for long periods.

malawiman

You fucking pussy hell i just worked a 10 hour shift pushing rock with a 475 super dozer and just drunk a half a quart of home made rum and im ready to kick asss and fuck everyone what a bunch of pussy

oldchuck

Veteran
You fucking pussy hell i just worked a 10 hour shift pushing rock with a 475 super dozer and just drunk a half a quart of home made rum and im ready to kick asss and fuck everyone what a bunch of pussy

You use paint thinner in your home made rum? I hear that goes well with ass kicking.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

got lucky, laid down @ 8:30am & woke @ 2:30, 6 hours w/out even having to take a sleeping pill.......

tgif

I try and have a nap every day around 12h00, for 30min. Gives me more energy in the evening when I hit gym!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

got myself a dandy, up in time to watch the Yankees get clobbered in the 8th inning and now hoping Letterman will elevate my spirits.......

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

got myself a dandy, up in time to watch the Yankees get clobbered in the 8th inning and now hoping Letterman will elevate my spirits.......

Letterman rocks.. perfect comic for older 'grumpy old man' sorts.. lol.. he's great.. and usually has interesting music to end with.. Then, the Late Show with Craig Furgeson and Geoff crack me up..

mgk :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I always liked Johnny Carson. Ed sullivan was a little strange, but on occation I liked the music. Remember when the Beatles played? :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts