What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My napping has increased lately to the more naps the better. I don't sleep well due to disabilities so a lot of times, like today, I'm up on ICmag at 3am. Many times I wake up in the middle of answering a post in one of my threads. With a key held down for who knows how loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong! Ahhhhhhhhh..that felt good. DD

dddaver

Veteran
Drink coffee then try to nap? Maybe that's the problem? Try the other way around.

This little place near me makes this stuff they call, "Heavenly Hash". Way unhealthy, but way delicious.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's all I seem to get anymore is a nap, not too many full nights sleep in my routine.......

M

MsSweetPea

Though I try to avoid them, I've always said that naps are very under rated. I like a short power nap durring the heat of the day, but then I find I can't fall asleep untill well into the wee hours of the morning. :ying:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Daily Siestas are one of the perks of this lifestyle.

Much of the world does this nap thing.. Like getting two days out of one.

Latest posts

Latest posts