What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
It's Go Time!

It's Go Time!

I wasn't looking forward to watching the Super Bowl with my new landlord, not being a football fan, but damn am I glad I did!
It turns out he has grown both inside and out. Nothing too serious, but if you do indoors, it's a commitment compared to just throwing some beans in your backyard. My fears of landlord issues vanished overnight...
Rather than blowing out the garage, I will be using the 400 sf basement. Everything will be done in stealth mode, including carbon scrubbers.
I will be limiting myself to 100 sf to stay compliant, and not be on the radar where I live. A larger grow, offsite, is still being pursued.
Here is the basement, just inside one of the two doorways, that will soon have steel security doors.
The distance from the wall, to the 4x4 posts is five feet, and the length is twenty feet, still allowing a 4 foot entrance area.
picture.php

The furnace takes up too much space where I would rather set up, and I will likely have a small nursery box in the corner. The house has 200 AMP service, and there are 4 unused 220 Volt breakers, from 30-50 AMPs. I should be able to power everything with a 60 AMP sub panel.
picture.php

My plan is to set up two 5'x10' rooms, with four 600w bulbs in each. They will be offset, like I have done before, so that my labor is manageable.
Now I need to source some cuts, and luckily a member has already offered a legit cut of the Glue...

Arminius

Veteran
blow it up! glad you're back on track, you keeping the landlord in the dark?
At this point I am keeping everyone in the dark. The last couple years have ended on a low, so I'm taking a less trusting approach...

Arminius

Veteran
Framing has begun...

Framing has begun...

There was cause for a slight pause in my build. My landlord is installing a tankless water heater, and needs to run additional wiring. I was relieved to hear that my neighbor will be doing the wiring. This is the neighbor that gave me the inside intel regarding my landlords support of Cannabis, so we are good to go!
picture.php

First walls!
picture.php

Future veg area.
picture.php

The view from the back door of the basement!
picture.php

Things will move along pretty quickly, and I plan on having clones in the next week or so. Luckily, Santa Cruz is one of the better places to source clones.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm excited and it's not even my grow!!! Doing buildout's is one of my favorite parts in starting at a new spot. Can't wait to see what you do!!

Sweet baby effing Jesus. You found yourself a gold mine, figuratively and literally. I hope you take your time and really enjoy putting this sweet spot together.

packerfan79

Veteran
There was cause for a slight pause in my build. My landlord is installing a tankless water heater, and needs to run additional wiring. I was relieved to hear that my neighbor will be doing the wiring. This is the neighbor that gave me the inside intel regarding my landlords support of Cannabis, so we are good to go!
View Image
First walls!
View Image
Future veg area.
View Image
The view from the back door of the basement!
View Image
Things will move along pretty quickly, and I plan on having clones in the next week or so. Luckily, Santa Cruz is one of the better places to source clones.
Gotta love that view all I see out my back door is stupid desert

Arminius

Veteran
Almost have the first room finished, just need sheathing, wiring, and ventilation. Have not found my good camera, and iPhone pics rotate on their own for some reason, even though they are not rotated when I look on my computer. I still have a couple boxes to go through, and hopefully it will be in there...
picture.php

We just had a service disabled Vet in town from MI searching for high CBD meds. I ended up with two teens of AC/DC, that are verified at 20:1 ratio! I have seen THC dominant AC/DC phenotypes, so this will be a keeper for future projects. With that ratio, it's not even a Schedule 1 haha...
picture.php

I just transplanted them from their 4" pots, and took the top off. They should provide cuts in a few days.
I met with a Vet based Cooperative owner last week, and have GG#4 cuts coming! He runs a CBD AC/DC, but does not have test results until this run is done, so I am sure he may be interested.
I should have a new sub panel installed next week when we do the tankless hot water heater. After that, I will be focusing on the last items, and get plants in there during the first couple weeks of April.

Arminius

Veteran
First Room Almost Finished!

First Room Almost Finished!

It has been a busy 30 days, and there was a few moving parts, to say the least. Because the furnace limited the dimensions more than I had anticipated, I will be doing a horizontal grow in the first room, and vert in the second, and possibly the third. Gavita and EP, are not the only players in the Double Ended light market. Digilume, makes a complete copy, including the same performance, and settings as a Gavita. $399, with a warranty, and a local store to replace any defective units.
Last week I picked up 10 Glue cuts, that appear to be the real deal, based on the leaf twist. I also managed to get one Forum Cut out of two that were given to me be a fellow member.
Just need to finish a short punch list, and I anticipate flipping within 30 days.
picture.php

picture.php

The two Glues in the bottom left may get tossed. My PH pen was busted when I had to feed them, and I wasn't even close. There is also a Glue future mother, as well as the 20:1 CBD AC/DC.
The landlord finished installing the tankless water heater, and he approved of my wiring and work so far. He even told me that he grew in his basement 30 years ago, and was able to buy his house as a result. He has already said that he would like to see us buy the house, and I can see a lease to own in a year or two.
I also got the green light to take over a plot on the Summit on a 77 acre parcel. There are already 25 large holes dug, and a well on site.
My current situation is night and day from last year at this time. I have discarded those that have proven themself unworthy.

Latest posts

Latest posts