What's new

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

bobblehead

Veteran
He's probably trapped under a pile of buds that collapsed on him while trimming. We'll have to get Shrews or someone over there to check on him.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
I am writing this from my GFs computer. The worst case scenario has occurred...
Just as the OD harvest was in the bag, the landlord created a hostile environment, resulting in me taking a couple days off site. As soon as I was gone, they entered my studio and took the entire OD crop, as well as my recently harvested ID.
When I showed up with a crew and a UHaul, he was on the phone threatening to call 911. I managed to get my personal items, and most of my equipment from the previous grow.
I do not want to share any more details at this time, since I am still contemplating my next steps.
I managed to remove some product (when I suspected this may happen), so I will be fine for a couple months. Luckily, my GF needs help with her accounting business, and I should be able to generate some income while I plan my reset.
The last week has been really difficult to maintain my composure, but I am smarter than the average bear, and I know I will come out better than before.
I have a very solid team formed, and will be looking for a small warehouse, and some land. If anyone in my area has any leads, shoot me a PM please...

SmellyFlorist

Fuck, dude Im so sorry to hear about this awful misfortune..... Your threads been a huge influence on me.... Best of luck friend... Ill be rooting for you... packing a bowl for you right now..... hold tight and stay strong...
Smelly

Miraculous Meds

Man I thought u were working with the guy who retired from a old collective or something.

I hate rip off piece of shits. Well at least its not the worst thing. 1 u being dead. 2 u being in jail. So I hope u get it sorted, then no more relying on other people. Own that shit so u don't have to deal with things like these.

Heres hoping the best for u. but with ur experience and skills that u have attained u will be back on top in no time.

Chin up brother. U got a community of good people behind u.

LSWM

Man I thought u were working with the guy who retired from a old collective or something.

I hate rip off piece of shits. Well at least its not the worst thing. 1 u being dead. 2 u being in jail. So I hope u get it sorted, then no more relying on other people. Own that shit so u don't have to deal with things like these.

Heres hoping the best for u. but with ur experience and skills that u have attained u will be back on top in no time.

Chin up brother. U got a community of good people behind u.

:yeahthats

Glad you made it out okay. Sounds like you've got an excellent plan ahead. Lay low for a bit and plan out that reset.

It sounded like you had a great thing going. Sounds like it could have gone a lot worse though.

Sorry to hear, but you got this! :huggg:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Damn man I'm very upset to hear about this, my thoughts are with you at this shitty time :( What a complete asshole, I can't believe he ripped you off. Keep the head low my man, don't be a stranger...My prayers are with you!

HGO

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
goddamn santa cruz landlords pull this kind of shit all the time unfortunately. have you considered involving the police?

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
goddamn santa cruz landlords pull this kind of shit all the time unfortunately. have you considered involving the police?
Both of his properties are residential, and illegal. My immediate recourse is to fill an anonymous code violation complaint, and his entire world will unravel.
I could sue him on the rental issue alone. Violating my rented living space without notice is grounds enough to get him in cuffs essentially...

420ish

i am really sorry to hear this story.all your talent and hard work stolen.i am sure you will bounce back again better then ever!

redlaser

Veteran
you'll bounce back no doubt, but wish you didn't take the hit at all. At least you have some equipment and your freedom, although that's small consolation I'm sure. Location/ real estate is everything imo, been dealing with that myself a lot this year. Prices to buy and rentals up 20-30% over the last 16 months. More inventory though it seems.

Latest posts

Latest posts