What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

indocult

goood luck on this run, A! I am jealous of all you fuck s that have that goddamn forum cut, eventually ill run into it, but by then it will be like blue dream

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Second Room Almost Finished!

Second Room Almost Finished!

Made a push to use the rest of my lumber in order to get to the sheetrock. The second room is just about done, and should be ready to go in time for the cuttings that are rooting right now.
This is outside Bravo, and will be the future trimming station.
picture.php

Inside looking out
picture.php

Outside looking in
picture.php

Had no room to spare on the door as you can see, lol...
picture.php

Outside Alpha. I plan on building a table here for transplanting, and a trim prep station. Behind that, along the entire wall, will be a series of cabinets. There will be mothers, cuttings, and veg.
picture.php

I am having some reservations about the height, and the 1k DE intensity. I may move this light to the future third room in the garage, which has much taller ceilings.
I think I can squeeze in two stacks of vertical 600s, or line the walls with trees, and have the lights in the middle. I am going to get some PVC and see how much room I will have to get in there. May go revist Dabs thread for encouragement...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Holla at cha boy!!! Looking sweet Arm. God I wish I had that size of floor space to play with again. Good lookin' out on those digilumes! Gonna go look at some on ebay right now.

Just got a real job on the books for the first time in about 5 years. So hopefully in my near future I can afford to buy a new home, and blow out the entire basement. Just gotta find a place that has 10' basement cielings, lol!

Arminius

Veteran
Just Finished Week 1!

Just Finished Week 1!

Day 1
picture.php

picture.php

Day 8
picture.php

picture.php

Super busy, but things are going relatively smoothly. The kinks were less than in the past, with a few years under my belt now.
I will try to post more soon...(TM)

Arminius

Veteran
Day 15

Day 15

I have been weaving every other day, and should be done weaving in 5 more days, at which point I will put the second net up. The canopy is at 42" from the light right now, and I turned up the lights to 750 from 660. My goal is just the tops at 36".
picture.php

This is my first time using 5 gallon pots, and I am surprisingly still manually feeding them once per cycle. They were transfered from 1g pots with roots at the bottom. The height of the new pots were only a few inches taller, so I have had roots top to bottom pretty much since Day 1. There are tons of roots growing through the smart pots, but some take more solution than others before run off occurs. I am sure by week 4-5 they will require a timer and at least a second feed per day. Comming from 2 gallon pots, I am used to feeding 4-6 times during flower, and at least twice per day by now.
The consensus is that the Glue needs a large root ball if you want her to be all she can be...

Miraculous Meds

Hey arm, so do u mean 36" from bulb to top of canopy? everythings looking nice and uniform. Ur gonna get ur weave master scout badge me thinks. I cant figure out ur layout from that pic though. Looks like u have a rectangular trellis and they are set different from each other. I thought u might have them in a row for more side lighting? Maybe its just an optical illusion.

anyways looking really good, nice healthy start for the girls is important!

Arminius

Veteran
looking good in there. what size is that space?

Hey arm, so do u mean 36" from bulb to top of canopy? everythings looking nice and uniform. Ur gonna get ur weave master scout badge me thinks. I cant figure out ur layout from that pic though. Looks like u have a rectangular trellis and they are set different from each other. I thought u might have them in a row for more side lighting? Maybe its just an optical illusion.

anyways looking really good, nice healthy start for the girls is important!
The room is 5'x11', and would have been larger but the furnace, and framing got in the way. The second room is 8'x11', so I will have a bit more room for Vert.
The screens were placed in a way to allow me to get to the back corners. There is a 12" gap between the two that I can squeeze into. The screens are less planned out than the plants and lights. Following the manufacturers recommendations on spacing, and distance.
The lights are meant to overlap, providing an even light distribution. I placed the 10 plants in two rows of 5. My approach is to light the room, and fill the room with plants.
I may not get 25 days of stretch out of them, and will likely let them grow into the second net that will be placed 36" from the bulb.
I may have hit my limit on wattage without cooling. At 750w each, the room is at 75-76 max, and 68 with lights off. My RH is a little higher than I am used to at 70%, but understanding VPD, it is actually a good number. I anticipate having to put in a dehumidifier in there by week 6.

DunHav`nFun

Just keep your air exchange maxed out Arm , and the plants will show yas what elevated RH and increased temps will do....I always ran my rooms in the mid 80`s and light s off within 10 degrees and bitches exploded consistently with proper environment and watts per sq ft.....

Good luck Arm....sorry bout all the hiccups and bullshit yas been goin thru....

Peace....DHF...

LSWM

Sounds like you should be pumping those lights to 1000w and bringing temps to 82-85*F at 70% humidity. Maybe not in late flower but that sounds about optimal VPD to me. Some added co2 prolly wouldn't hurt either.

Looking great as always Arm! Keep killing it man!

Fastem

So yeah sounds like you went through some rough stuff and it looks like its getting better, any updates things were getting exciting again!

Arminius

Veteran
The first harvest is right around the corner. The plants have been flushing for the last 3-4 days. The second room is almost ready to go, and will have my first Vert room going. I had to reach out and grab some much hated roofing work. It kills my body, and was hoping to avoid it... I will likely do it for 4-6 weeks, just to take the pressure off.
The plants are super frosty, and I will get some pictures up soon(TM)

oti$

Are we gonna get any pics before harvest? I'm interested to see how those digi-lumes preformed. Nice to see ya back in action:D

Arminius

Veteran
Alpha is partially harvested, and will be finished in the next couple days. I took just the tops, and there was a lot that got no light due to canopy density. I should have stopped weaving a week earlier...
I need about 12 more inches of headroom to make the DE 1k lights work to their potential. I only went max wattage for one week, and noticed micro nug syndrome beginning... I will be switching the room to 2400 watts of vert, and hopefully use these lights again in a proposed third room in the garage that will have 8' ceilings. The resin is definitely on point though.
picture.php

I just need to transplant, and put up screens in Bravo, then it's time to flip. I plan on doing a dozen Glue, a Forum mother, and a couple of the 20:1 CBD AC/DC. I'm throwing every rooted plant into flower.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have plenty to choose from for Alpha 2.0
Notice the roots growing out of the stem above the cube!
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking sweet. That bud shot is nice. Shit looks killer, what's the strain? I can't wait to see you run vert again. Still have the OG Headcheese? I remember seeing huge buds that I wish I could have tasted that you grew vert. Was prolly in this thread, lol.

Glad you did an update. Always have loved your style, and I use your grows for ideas in mine. As it's hard to copy from Ich crane or Bobble cause I think they ran out of new ideas!:laughing::moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts