What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Looking great arm, wish i could see a finished shot of that gg #4 cured
I scraped the last qp together for a local dispensary. I have a few buds left for head stash, and will try to snap a pic tomorrow...

Arminius

Veteran
Day 35

Day 35

I have been working 6 days a week on a roof in a heatwave, but I have not let my garden suffer, which means I am fucking tired...
Here is a panoramic
picture.php

Overall, I am very pleased with this run. The buds are stacking/swelling, and resin is on point!
picture.php

Propping soon to be floppies... I hung 7" horti netting the other night.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have been working 6 days a week on a roof in a heatwave, but I have not let my garden suffer, which means I am fucking tired...
Here is a panoramic
View Image
Overall, I am very pleased with this run. The buds are stacking/swelling, and resin is on point!
View Image
Propping soon to be floppies... I hung 7" horti netting the other night.
View Image
View Image
View Image

Those are Glue buds I take it ? They look super nice. No ac huh? You must be moving massive amounts of air then. How big is your extraction fan? Sorry if you already posted what it is.

Arminius

Veteran
Those are Glue buds I take it ? They look super nice. No ac huh? You must be moving massive amounts of air then. How big is your extraction fan? Sorry if you already posted what it is.
I live in the Coastal Mountains, so I get cool night air, even if its 90+ during the day. 30-40 degree changes are not unusual. I run my cycle from 7 PM to 7 AM, with 2 times per minute exchange. After this run, I will likely up that to 3 times. The current wattage is 2400+ with the 600's being on "Super Boost" since the end of stretch.
One thing I have done to offset the hot day temps, is have one of the two fans plugged into the lighting timer, so that I am not pulling in 90+ degree air into the room during lights off. The median temp difference is about 5 degrees.
9/10 are GG#4, with one GSC Forum Cut. I have the Forum Cut as my keystone plant that I can move out of the way to access the Glue.
I will take some pics of the Forum next week. We all know the disappointing yields she is capable of so I haven't focused on her much. I figured that since the strain is so sturdy, and needs almost no support; that it made sense. Next round I will be running my 20:1 CBD as my keystone plant.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That's a good idea, shutting off the intake during lights out. I am cooling the same way, and run the lights at the same time, except I go 7 p.m - 6 a.m. I can still circulate the air in the room.

Soon enough though, the intakes will get closed up, and the co2 genny( burner) will get hooked up. Might even take the hood down and run bare bulb vert this winter.