What's new

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey topbud,
buddy i hope all is well? i wish you good results with those crosses. and please say high to the fellas :smoke out:

biosynthesis,
sorry no medical gardens in my part of the world. it is quite illegal and i would risk my "career" if i get caught doing that. but it is just what it is...

MValley52,
thanks for the big up! last week i checked out two new spots. now i will just have to wait for the surrounding vegetation to grow/green up so i can start digging without being seen from the distance.

i am testing my vegetation box and some crosses. so far i have popped:
5x silver princess mc jaggen (super silver haze x jaggen aka. jack flash x c99) [big up McNizzle]
5x dela haze x pure power plant [big up he1nz]
5x (herijuanna x manitoba medicine) x manitoba medicine [own 2012 cross, big up thc123]
5x Rocket chunk 2 x acapulco gold [own 2012 cross, big up esbe]

also i have got a homebox XL (1.2mx1.2m) and stackable drying racks for this years harvest. last year the harvest was so overwhelming that i had issues drying properly.

greetings in the name of the most high

Last edited:

Topbud82

Easy now eugen, i cant seem to pm anymore i think i need to get my post count up!
Things are looking good this end i have 2 plots already dug out with a few hundred litres of compost bagged up and left on site.
I cant wait to get cracking those beans and my mate is working on the silver princess indoors, he only popped one seed so far and was a male so hes gonna pop another 1 today, he is really looking foreward to a smoke of that one.
I have been taking coco bricks to site and letting them swell up, i threw 9 blocks into 1 site and the texture of the native soil looks alot better now as it was sticky clay before.
I also bought some scottish and white super07 from HFH so hopefully some more crosses in the pipeline.
Stay safe brother and spread the love

McNizzle

Cheers mate!

so have you started germinating already for the upcomeing season? I have sorted some seeds yesterday night and threw a whole bunch of the herijuana x manituba medecine x Acapulco gold , Rocket chuck x A.Gold , Silver Princess Mc Jaggen in the water for germination.

i found a good spot similar to your top spot and will try it this year. I suspect the spot could be a little on the wet side, surrounded by unnatural fishing ponds

@he1nz ... wooow .. dela haze x PPP sounds awesome!!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey nizzle,
a little on the wet side is no problem. it is actually ideal for my way of guerilla growing since i never water the plants.
the dela haze x ppp and your silver princess mc jaggen are probably going to end up in an indoor grow. the others are to test my germination rates and because i couldnt wait any longer...

hey tb,
i am looking forward to seeing those hybrids perform in your climate!

happy growing to everyone!

Last edited:

McNizzle

Hey Eugen,

so have you started already to germinate?

the seeds that i started have not popped open yet... did you try any of the last years seeds yet? I think if i organize something now i will be too late.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi Eugen !
Can you tell me how you prepared the soil in the big spot from last year's outdoor ? What did you use to fertilize ?
I wish you good luck for this year's outdoor !
Peace, HJ.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
Nizzle,
what ya mean?
the MMxherixMM popped fine for me, so did the rc2xagold.
and on your princesses i had 100%, too.
btw: its never too late until july-august ;)

Hey Husky Jackacl,
i didnt do much yet with the big spot (spot 5) except extending it last autumn after harvest was done. some of the stems were still to massive to totally rip them out though... i am planning on bringing a big bag of worm castings to that spot and just see how it turns out. for summer i am planning on throwing a hand full of guano and palm ash per plant. let's hope it will do the job. everything is covered in snow at the moment but spring should kick start soon.. how are you revitalizing your soil your guerilla gardens?

easy everyone :tiphat:

McNizzle

Hey there bro,

just a little update.. the seeds took an extra day but then opened all quite fine and most of them are born by now. I was just a little impatient.

just for records i have rc x ? then rc x a.gold and MMxherixMM
they were all seeded by a.gold ... right?!

cheers mate

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey mcnizzle,
in theory the 2012 crosses should mostly be the following:

• (herijuanna x manitoba medicine) female was pollinated by a manitoba medicine male
  • rocket chunk 2 female was pollinated by an acapulco gold male
hope that helps.
labeling/naming conventions were not the best but i guess i got it by now.
regards and happy season 2013 bro :tiphat:
*edit*
on a side not, i popped a hand full of your silver princesses mc jaggen and one of them grew with a funny mutant leaf set. i will have a look but for now it looks like it will grow out of it. the others all look and smell superb (even as little babies). i am so looking forward to hitting that one again. good ganja. ah actually, i might take a clone of it just in case...

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey nizzle,
whats happening?
just go to a user's profile and click on "contact info" where you can choose between sending a "visitor message" and a "private message". For PM you will need to get your post count up to 25 or so.
Unfortunately i cant send you a PM either. usually that worked in the past. maybe you will have to clear your inbox. :dunno:
take care man

Last edited:

McNizzle

hey dude... dunn0 .. but its not there anymore... either sending a visitors message or the private messsage.

can you drop me an email? check out my username @ hushmail.com

cheers ... fireing up my plenty for ya!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
its still quite cold out here but things have to get started...

picture.php

:tiphat:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hehe nice one! thats the spirit, spiritual uk :tiphat:
i will still need to look for some new spots. i lost 1-2 of the old ones. nearly no digging done for guerilla grows so far... been busy with vegetable garden and family biz.

but at least i am popping seeds so i will have to find some nice places for them hehe.

let me counteract your pic ;)
picture.php

and here is a link for your musical entertainment. finest dub soundsystems outa uuuuk:
http://www.talawa.fr/media/teachings-in-dub-aba-shanti-i-meets-kibi-a7AZu

420 is coming closer oh yeah :biggrin:
take it easy

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey topbud,
depending on weather. i might start putting them out between end of april to end of may.
if i find some more spots i might go for some smaller plants as well. but the ones put out early are hopefully going to get big again... lets hope for a good season. :tiphat:

by the way, a buddy had bad female/male ratios (more males) of the (herijuanna x mm ) x mm. it was not impressive indoors but will be outdoors, she is finishing budding very quick. just so you are aware. just pop some more + other strains. i wish you a good season, greetings mate.
:wave:
*edit*
cruicial playlist, dubwise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxhfqHXdgM&feature=share&list=RD02S52gAhebBLc

Last edited: