What's new

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
easydanks :thank you:

nizzle,
i am looking forward to trying your beans indoors one day.
"The Silver Princess Mc Jaggen is a cross between the famous Jack Flash pheno selected by Dr. Knospe himself and a Cinderella 99 male. The resulthas been crossed with Super Silver Haze to get that extra trippy up-high. After 3 generations of inbreeding with that original Jaggen we are proud to present you one of the finest strains a cannaseur can find."
sounds good to me. smoke was nice and effect too. really more on the up high side of things. :good:

i went to spot 3 today. there are 3x warlock (magnus genetics) and 2x super skunks out there growing. the leafs are showing nice autumn colours. my favorites are the purple&green leafs or the red&yellow ones.
the stems/sidebranches of these two strains are not soo strong. it might be because those were clones (unlike most of the other plants out) or simple because they are typical indoor plants and probably not bred outdoors, like the very hardy rocket chunks.
its funny, the plants on this spot really like to lean to each other to support each other. while that might work for them in an indoor grow, i was afraid that it might be calling for mold. but when inspecting the buds i was very happy to see no mold at all. sure, those buds are half the size of some other plants. but still, it was so windy and rainy over here recently... i am really happy since i got a few more of these clones out. although i would prefer a stronger side branching since some of those snapped of and dried out already (only the lower ones luckily). i will probably start cutting those in 1 week, and it will take me at least a week to visit all these spots and take em down.

spot 3:
picture.php

warlocks:
picture.php

front: warlock, back: super skunk
picture.php

all the best to you guys, grow strong and please keep the feedback coming. i love a good chat about weed.
unfortunately i have a man flue/man cold coming. i have this like once a year and it sucks. because it makes me not enjoy the taste of smoking. thats actually how i found out two days ago that i might get sick... "hm this tastes funny.. ohh noo not a cold again" i said to myself. and it turned out to be so. probably the reason why the pics are so shacky... just had to catch some fresh air though.

Last edited:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
some music?
Bunny Brissett - Better Safe Than Sorry:
http://youtu.be/E4UdiFffn2U

hey esbe,
thanks. i didn't upload any close ups because they all look shitty like these:
spot 3 warlock & super skunk
picture.php

picture.php

i hope that a friend with a good camera might make it before chopping down those. would make nice pictures. i am not in the possession of a good camera... that's why these pictures have to do it for now. sorry about that.
easy now. have a chilled weekend everyone

(1973) The SIlvertones: Rejoice Jah Jah Children / Rejoicing Skank: :dance013:
http://youtu.be/6pX5Pu18tB0

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Nice update, man ! How's the weather there ?
Looks like you have a lot of trimming to do...
Peace and good vibes, HJ.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey jackal,
weather is turning better now. only two more days with light rain (unfortunately at night...) and then we should be good for the finishing stretch... knock on wood... hehe.

i went to spot 6 today... there was a warlock next to the huge acapulco gold (no kidding this plant has the size of a king size bed+). the warlock got bended by the wind and was hanging out there so i just took her down. more space for the a. gold to breath... also i cleaned the acapulco gold one out properly. all dead leafs, moldy spots etc. this one is a mess in the middle... very dense growth. but the buds are getting there, yeah.

spot 6, acapulco gold
picture.php

warlock:
picture.php

warlock (got chopped) next to a gold:
picture.php

acapulco gold:

picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
ok.. now time for a acapulco gold only foto shoot.. sorry for the picture quality. the smell is nice and shes getting frosty:

picture.php

picture.php

one branch decided to color before the others...
picture.php

on the following pic you can see the part of the plant that's in the back, u cant see it in the pics before... hidden by other branches.

picture.php

this is actually looking from the back of the spot to the front (where the colored branch is)...

picture.php

greetings

Last edited:
B

Bag

looking like octopus there eugene, looks like enough smoke to last a while.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
Jennifer Lara - Natural Misty Version - Studio 1 Records Roots reggae:
http://youtu.be/JTwJ4mB7o7U

hey bag,
yeah man, she grows so crazy due to the main stems being bended over months ago by the wind. she adapted quite nicely and just spread out everywhere. i like her... will meet her soon again. not sure if i will take her down then.. will see how ripe she is.

a little side spot, spot -1 nettle field:
left warlock, right cheese (dinafm) 8+ weeks ago (put out late in small holes)

picture.php

taken down yesterday:
picture.php

taken down today,
spot 1: dinafm cheese again, a little bit bigger this time:
this one was brought out very early, the root ball filled that 30L hole pretty nicely!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks to the salad spinner/trimming machine the cheese is nearly trimmed down already.

guidance and protection, puff puff pass

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey people,
the weather report said that it was supposed to start raining for a week on saturday (yesterday). fortunately it started today (sunday) which left me harvesting dry buds in the sun!
thanks jah for that, and also thanks for the little help of my friends. :good:
the safe drying area is packed full...

shame the whole spot 5 got seeded, but yeah, i still have the huge acapulco gold as sensimilla smoke. and also all the other spots are sensi, too - but to be honest, spot 5 was my nicest spot.

anyways, happy drying everyone. hope you got your stuff in before the rain.

ah, the big sativa on spot 5 didnt make it at all. not mold resistant unlike her sister on spot 6 (the "octopus a. gold")

a friend made a bit of bubble hash from the acapulco gold which is quite some up high smoke.... also from a mix of warlock and superskunk which came out suuper sticky and gooey in consistency (in the 80m screen).

anyways, i am glad its over (it has been raining heavily the whole day). i actually still have two plants out. i hope they will make it. might find some time to get them in tomorrow evening..

again: i hope everyone is happy and dry :wave:
*edit*
i need to get a plenty vaporizer... everytime i try it i like it more and more...

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Eugen,

Looks like you and your friends will get cramps and blocked sissors from all that work! :laughing:

But that is just part of the fun, happy drying and burning!

:rasta:

B

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
manivelle, :thank you:

hey browser,
i have about 10 of those bonsai scissors (so i dont have to stop trimming just because the scissor is glued together). and the salad spinner (trimming machine) actually did most of the work (much better for the back and definitely helped speed things up with those leafy plants!). we just prepared the buds and off they went for a quick spin and done.
now everything is drying... the drying boxes are packed...

it is amazing what cannabis can do. in just half a year these outgrew years old trees. i love my new walking stick so much!
:plant grow:

Topbud82

Hey eugen finally made over here to say hi!
Nice grow brother enjoy the cold winter months smoking the lovely herb you have grown!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
very nice, the AG just took this piss outta that warlock! i am smiling alot.

Thanks for letting me be apart of this, i really enjoy your works!

GrowDoc

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys,
your feedback is much appreciated! :thank you:

this is how my weekend look like these days... sorting seeds and ting:
baggy: seeded buds
jar: buds after seeds have been taken out
bowl: seeds... obviously :D
small jar with lid: finger hash collection hehe

picture.php

female: herijuanna x manitoba medicine
male: manitobe medicine
those seeds are very bright with a dark pattern on them (just the opposite to what i usually see, like with the rocket chunk 2 x acapulco golds, which are very dark with bright lines/pattern on them).

lets hope for a nice 2013! i lost a few of the spots from last year and i am not sure about reusing spot 6. but i am definitely going to reuse spot 5, that one got extended already and i turned all the soil there upside down before the frost so the soil can have a good rest. i am planning on revitalize it with some bags of fresh soil and wormcastings etc. time will come... for now its still snowing...

easy everyone and please keep on growing and sharing. i met super great people in this scene :tiphat: give thanks

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Hey Eugen. Just payin my respects to ya and your hard work! You kill it outdoors, I love it! Much respect for anyone growin like this still in these times where every other cats got a medi grow in theyre backyard. You haul it in!