What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
thanks loudog :tiphat:

hey tb mate,
never used the nettle tea before.
i went out and harvested like a big trashbag full (really stuffed full!) of nettles and stuck it in that black bucket... put around 50L of rainwater on top. stir it up once a day. after a few days take the sticks out... there wont be any leafes left and it will stink like a big herd of cows... i read something like using 10L per 1kg of nettles.. and later diluting it 1 to 10L for watering or spraying. but thats not how we do it over here... although it is my first time using nettle tea (and for now only on the tomato plants!) but i guess you cant go wrong with nature... we let it sit for a week or so.
i will start bottling this stuff (pure, without diluting it) and water it (not foilar spray since there are no bug issues and this stuff really stinks hehe) a bottle each to my guerilla plants.. i guess a bit of N cant hurt.
hope that helps... otherwise check some youtube videos while blazing but yeah, i guess 'everyman is doing his thing a little way different' (who knows that reggae tune? its killer!).
over n out :tiphat:

numide

Veteran
Nice thread Eugen!!! :tiphat:
Your results are really impressive, an example for all guerilla grower
Good luck for this new season

Peace:)

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey mate,

good luck for your season! :D
hope we get some nice and dry buds in autumn :)

greets
Hazeo

Topbud82

Yo eugen just a couple of pics.
RC2xAG
picture.php

Heres a small bed on the bottom right is a h/mmxmm and the one above it is a RC2xAG
picture.php

Hope you dont mind me posting these up in ya thread mate!
Peace and love bruv

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey buddy,
i don't mind at all. more pics of growing weed is always better than less pics...
the big rc2 i would supercrop or bend or whatever to train her as a bush. the rocket chunks like doing that. the other half of the parantage is acapulco gold, she stretches like a mofo and only knows one thing: growing. so go get a nice bush out of her (if its not too late already).

nice fence you have going around the bed. those i would just leave as they are or do a little bit of cropping since there is going to be a little bit more space available once all males are pulled.

my season is going fine but not as good as last years... i only have a few small spots with small beds. my plants are sized somewhere between your small bed and the big plant. all have been bended/supercropped once. i did that a week or two ago.

i was not able to use my big spots this year due to a nasty flooding :(

finally we finished puffing all the outdoor buds from last season... :( now i am making water hash of the outdoor trimmings to get along...
hope all is good on your side. greets to the sheep, monkey, jack, etc. :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Topbud82

Yo mate, if you like those you will like this.
Purple Maroc mum germed in december.
I was going to super crop the rc2xag but decided not to as it had got very hard stemmed.

picture.php

McNizzle

Hey Eugen,

just a quick comment on the nettle tea. The best concentration and availability of nutritients is after 3 days of soaking. After that the ammount of N is dropping rapidly.

So don't have it sit for too long bring it out to your babies.

Wow absolutely incredible guerrilla grows! I am a guerilla grower myself but in the tropics.

How do you prepare your plots/holes? Do you hike in soil or use native soil?

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Nettle tea

Nettle tea

thanks loudog :tiphat:

hey tb mate,
never used the nettle tea before.
i went out and harvested like a big trashbag full (really stuffed full!) of nettles and stuck it in that black bucket... put around 50L of rainwater on top. stir it up once a day. after a few days take the sticks out... there wont be any leafes left and it will stink like a big herd of cows... i read something like using 10L per 1kg of nettles.. and later diluting it 1 to 10L for watering or spraying. but thats not how we do it over here... although it is my first time using nettle tea (and for now only on the tomato plants!) but i guess you cant go wrong with nature... we let it sit for a week or so.
i will start bottling this stuff (pure, without diluting it) and water it (not foilar spray since there are no bug issues and this stuff really stinks hehe) a bottle each to my guerilla plants.. i guess a bit of N cant hurt.
hope that helps... otherwise check some youtube videos while blazing but yeah, i guess 'everyman is doing his thing a little way different' (who knows that reggae tune? its killer!).
over n out :tiphat:

Put nettle/horsetail tea on the vegetable garden this spring. Smelled like raw sewage, so it's gotta be good for em'. My first time as well. Thought it was a hippy hoax at first, and I felt kinda stupid brewing this stuff up. But something smelling that foul has to be great. Will be doing the three day soak next year. I put a bunch of nettles in a 35 gallon trashcan and took the weedeater to em' till they were a green pulp. Very efficient way of doing teas in my opinion.

Great gorilla growing folks. Takes me back.

Zefy

Hello Eugen :) Nice thread you got there :canabis:

How is first sativa doing? she probably startet flowering? I had her in 2011, very nice sativa :D
also had rc2 in 2011, also forgot about one male so I'm growing rc2xbushman :D

S

Simon Templar

Hah... Eugen!

So nice to see you're in perfect shape!

Reading your thread just makes me smile... and you're a 50 N grower ;] (me, myself growing between 53 and 54 N and a bit to the east).
I keep my fingers crossed for you mate! I have an uncle in Munich and a cousin in Hamburg, I also have some other cousin in the Rhur region (Essen) and...
...well, this year I definitely wanted to visit Goslar - it's just on my way to Holland ;]

Are you growing (or have you ever grown) any autoflowering plants? I've been trying them from some time now and buddy... just have a look at the Royal AK auto from RQS that is in my garden ;')

Heh, Eugen... do you like wine? They make some good wine in the Palatinate region in Deutschland!

Wish you all the best!
Simon :smoker:

P.S. NETTLE TEA - Ohh... YEAH! ! ! ! ! ! USE IT! SPRAY IT! WATER THE PLANTS WITH IT! Gorgeous stuff...but stinks as shit! ;]

THC123

Veteran
uhh nice update bro!!

I hope I have time to come visit you in august or september to take a hike to your spot and smoke a fat one!

Why dont you take some elastics with you and LST the plants with some branches you find nearby?

This way you have more big buds

:tiphat::tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
herijuannaxMM again, she seemed to have flowered and than go back again by the look: (3 fingered leafs and tings)

Did you pregrow under 18 hrs of light? If it is MM dominant that could be the reason it started flowering.

Now worries just top that one on all shoots and she will yield nicely

I love revegged plants

Latest posts

Latest posts