What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:

I gotta agree with that, you're killing it this year Eugen.

Keep up the good work, and defend those good spots. Get a little army of stoner helpers and overgrow this place! (Well, it's pretty much overgrown already, lol :woohoo: )

Sorry to read about your bike. I leave mine by the side too, but I lock it.

Keep it green,

:tiphat: B

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Awesome grow Eugen! Hope all is working out for you. I have a few Erdpurt, Danish Gold and Nepjam going at the mo in Greenhouse and outdoor..

Hope the season continues well for you.

:dance013:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love the show eugen! sorry bout the bike, are you shure its stolen or is it just hiding, hehe? lil sad on the acapulca males, are the ladys all pregnant?

ps, is that mighty mite hybrid from me?

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey browser, growcodile, thc123,
thanks for the feedback :thank you:
Kalbhairav,
i would love to grow the danish passion... i think it got durban poison in it? which i like a lot. i mean even if it doesn't have it in it, most of the danish stuff is going to rock anyways, right?
how is the erdpurt in potency? i am very interested in that one. seems to grow big trees, hehe.

esbe,
when i am writing "MM" than i am talking about manitoba medicine which is (guerilla gold x freezland) x guerilla gold. thc123 is working with those and was kind enough to share. this guy grows some serious buds in greenhouse. can compete with many indoor buds. i like the taste of the manitoba and the crosses i got going. but i am not good with describing it. it is sticky and early as fuck... i was puffing on the first sample buds before august started... i like that.
find some more info about them in this post if you like:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5083307&postcount=4

spot -1 nettelfield, mirre x manitoba medicine
this plant was grown next to a "ndb kasperfisch" which both unfortunately got kicked/bend or over by wind, deer or the bad two leggers... anyways, it managed to survive (unlike the tall kasperfish... a real shame). the ebst thing... the mirre x mm smells funky (again i am not good with that but i can tell you when standing next to her on the spot it stinked... and he smell was different than on the other spots... nor sure if it was mirre but hopefully it will smell like that once put in jars and cured).

before i took the "weak" branches off the plant:
this plant has no mold on it at all. even the branch on the left bottom that was lying in the ground for who knows how long didnt have any mold on it at all. i am definitely trying that one next season again. wanna see how she does as a big bush.
picture.php

before, a bit closer:
picture.php

after, just the healthy half left. will let her go for a week or two depending on weather:
picture.php

greetings
wave.gif

*edit*
esbe:
yeah the whole spot 5 (the one with the very tall plants... and unfortunately my only two "rocket chunk 2" ladies i got) is seeded from down to top. maybe now after i cut the last two males off a few weeks ago there might be some branches uneffected but most of what i looked at so far was heavily seeded. thats why i need to make some hash.... will give those beans a try. i got pictures off both males that pollinated them. one was a big acapulco gold male that got over 2 meters tall in the natural soil (not even loosening the soil or anything). the other one i took a pictures after i cut it down. was a nice fella as well. time will tell if they are any good. i am definitely giving those beans a go next season.

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
cool that the mirre cross is so mold resistant

A buddy of mine also grew one out last yea&r and also almost no mold and big buds

i havent tried it yet myself(growing i mean)

thx for the compliment, glad you liked the weed

two heads

Veteran
Lovely grow Eugen. Bummer about the bike. I hope there's enough surplus to generate the cash to get a new one. I do the same as you and I'm always afraid I'll come back to no bike. Bike thieves - almost as bad as weed thieves!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey two head,
nice to heave you chillin in here, take a seat on the couch. puff puff pass.

spot 5 is the spot where i have the biggest plants this year unfortunately its not going to be sensimilia... actually quite the opposite, but hey, maybe those beans are going to rock. a 2meter + tall acapulco gold male (pics earlier) sprayed all those ladies (or most of their branches i should say)

spot 5: front
picture.php

herijuanna x manitoba medicine:
picture.php

rocket chunk 2, rocket chunk 2
and a indoor clone in the back that is getting tall now as well. buds are developing there as well, maybe its gonna finish, yeah. and no doubt about the rocket chunks finishing. i took very few sample buds today because the plants smell so freaking awesome i cant believe it... kinda "hubba bubba" chewing gum type or something. i dunno but i am digging it.
picture.php

the tall one
, smells interesting as well but not as strong smell. maybe peppermit but thats speculation. maybe haze smell. i am just so bad with smells.
picture.php

some herijuanna x mm buds that i took because they had a little tiny bit of mold on those branches so they had to go to make some room for better airflow around the plant...
picture.php

again: the rocket chunk 2 smells jummy!
thanks for your input guys
i am back tirmming... sticky fingers again.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Amazing outdoor ! Great job Eugen, you will deserve the big reward !

I vote for Dry Ice hash this year ! :) :)
And for sure some ice o !
And holy annointing oil also ! héhé !

Nunsacred

no doubt about the rocket chunks finishing. i took very few sample buds today because the plants smell so freaking awesome i cant believe it... kinda "hubba bubba" chewing gum type or something. i dunno but i am digging it.
This is what it's all about :)
those ones that smell SO great
you can't resist taking a sample, and then maybe another

I'll seek the rocket chunk

good luck with the finishing straight

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
titoon,
yeah man. sounds good.:dance013: i did some brownies the other day wearing my wake n bake shirt.... winter time is baking time... i wanna make some of that creme/oil for sure. u'r help is welcome then!

esbe,
thanks again for making&spreading your crosses. lets hope for a golden autumn so the rocket chunks finish nicely.

Nunsacred,
the finishing straight is what i am not looking forward to.
luckily i can take some buds off the early manitoba crosses. but the two rocket chunk beasts will be done at the same time... loads of trimming to do than... not talking about the acapulco gold bush... luckily i got lots of those bonsai scissors lying around :)
the rocket chunks are so mold resistant and robust, most dense buds so far, its a pleasure to watch. i am afraid still, that i will be too late one day. i will check over the weekend again. also to take more of the heri x mm which is getting fat.

greetings :wave:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Amazing bro! Just beautiful :) Those crosses are nothing to be too bummed out about! Hopefully you'll put some up on the bay!

Best of luck on the harvest!

Peace!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
buddah,
you sure? i mean, before sharing this stuff with others i should test it...

spot 5, 24th September, rocket chunk 2, leafs & buds start coloring purple: :woohoo:
picture.php

greets :tiphat:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys,
i took down this one. its maybe a mirre x mm that doesnt smell like mirre, or chronic x mm (but i think i didnt bring any chronic x mm to that spot) or a ndb kasperfish... the tags got messed up by an animal early on...
picture.php

spot -1, nettelfield, nice roots on that mirre x manitoba medicine, took down the last branch of her today
picture.php

warlock, this is going to be interesting. if all the indoor genetics i put outside (namely cheese, warlock, supers kunk and shiva skunk) are going to finish in 2 or 3 weeks than i am gonna be busy again trimming... or hash making. we will see how they are doing in a week or two... i got a few of those out...
picture.php

one love

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys and gyals,
i really liked to go to spot 5...
picture.php

rocket chunk 2, rocket chunk 2 & indoor clone:
picture.php

rocket chunk 2:
picture.php

rocket chunk 2:
picture.php

sativa:
picture.php

i got a trimming machine, like a salad spinner, to help me with those rocket chunk 2s which came down today.

greetings

THC123

Veteran
Looks great bit the weed could go another 2 weeks man

If you dont have mold i would really wait with jharvesting

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey thc,
yeah i know that it was a bit early but e.g. if i hadn't taken the top colas before the 3 rainy days they would have molded away.
and the rocket chunk 2 pheno in the front had a bit of mold going on so i figured it's time for another round of buds.
if i don't stack my harvests then i will be far too busy with all the spots finishing at the same time.
i always leave the smaller buds to ripen up, as you can see on the herijuanna x mm one in front.
i only took some rocket chunks over the weekend, the sativa is still growing untouched. but i spotted a bit of mold in one of the tops.. like in 4 meters height... so i couldnt reach it. i hope it wont spread. the indoor clones also still need a few weeks.

anyways, now the weather turned and i won't take anything for a week or two.. i promise! ;)

thanks for the feedback man! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts