What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
Hi guys,
after posting an never ending report (indoor and outdoor) i thought it is about time to show you my little outdoor guerilla growing.
i am about 50N, guerilla stylee last year i grew some Danky Doodle (KC Brains), Durban Poison (Dutch Passion) and outdoor bag seeds from clone. i sexed all of them inside and put the mums and clones in the woods later.
they mainly grew in holes but there was one small bed as well:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
some more 2011 shots

first bud is danky doodle:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i might bring some seedlings up there in june or so.
the spot got expanded quite a bit after last years season. it is a huge bed now, connecting the small bed and the spot with the 4 holes:

picture.php

Last edited:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
picture.php

2012 spots
this year i will grow in small beds, approx 5 plants flowering in each. therefor i plan on having a few of these spots ; - )
also i might flower some plants in pots next to the beds. + maybe the "land of new hope" spot, mentioned earlier.

i started preparing some new spots. i took care of having loads of bushes around for protection of wild boars and deer and stuff. the spots that proof to be good and safe might be expanded next year...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

to be perfectly honest to you, i haven't taken as much care of the soil as last year. all beds get up to 300L of fresh soil and holes get 30L at least but most of the soil i brought lacks of perlite and guano (which i used last year).

i hope to make up for that by having a few more spots and plants and by genetics!! I am not saying that danky doodle and durban poison are bad, actually DP is a very nice smoke and DD had very nice colas, nearly no mold on either of them...

picture.php

... but this year i got some nice early beans. to be continued ; - )

Last edited:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
2012 strains
i am very fortunate and happy to own some manitoba medicine (MM) and some MM-crosses as well as some danish genetics and other surprise beans :tiphat:

Fundraiser seeds info : Manitoba medicine f2:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=220456
THC123: "This is from Greens himself , the maker of this strain:"
Quote:
Manitoba Medicine
(Freezeland bx X GG#2) x GG#2
MM is a short and solid Indica that finishes very early outdoors. This outdoor strain is ridiculously potent and tasty. The buds are very frosty and sticky and often have a sweet piney smell and taste. This strain delivers an immediate mind-blowing stone and the sweet piney taste is intoxicating. This is great early medicine for outdoor growers. Harvest end of August to the first week of September.
lucky me!!

chronic x MM
SPG x mm
special white widow x MM
ag13 m2 x MM
heri x MM
mirre X MM
NYCD x MM
SSSDH (OJD) x MM
happy bro X MM
TW x MM (!!!!)

picture.php

great germination rates with the MM and the MM-crosses. as well as with the two danish strains (NDB Kasperfish and rocket chunk 2).

Esbe in Thread "what is the most potent hfh strain that finishes by october 1st?":
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=189039
thats right bro, i have to do something on the name tags, pretty hard when i do so many different hybrids every year. arne rocket passion is rocket chunk2, HTC DeepChunk x E-rocket\DanishPassion X Arne. rocket chunk is HTC DeepChunk x E-rocket\DanishPassion. they will both give you big yields of dank hard, mostly dc influenced medical indica buds
RocketChunk2
View Image, View Image, View Image, View Image, View Image, View Image, View Image, View Image

picture.php

these are going in paper towels, after having a bath, don't know much about them, they are said to be 80% sativa but still finish mid september, there might be a purple pheno as well. time will tell. First Sativa is Easy Sativa x Lebanese

picture.php

2012 "the plan"
the plan is to germinate the seeds inside under 17h of light and bring them out as soon as they strengthen up a bit.
the males will be pulled later and replaced by plants that are growing in pots next to the spots.

picture.php

that's it for now, the weather is getting better as well. i will probably start bringing out plants next week.
some clones and bonsai mums are outside already but i don't expect much (we had a few very cold nights lately).

take care everyone

Last edited:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey all,
sorry for the chaos and the lack of smilies (i just love em! :laughing:). just wanted to introduce my growing style and beans first.
and i really should have put "guerilla" in the thread title. sorry if i disappointed anyone.. :tiphat:

easy now :wave:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I´m in!
All the best for 2012, may they grow safe healthy and large under your care.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys,
thanks - your feedback is much appreciated.

spot 5:
picture.php

brought 350L soil to that spot. it got a bit o fertilizer in it. i didn't add anything at all (guano or perlite, like last year - i hope i won't regret it)...

picture.php

picture.php

spot 2:
picture.php

spot 4: that's where i dug the big hole (see post #3, picture #4 in this thread). i also extended the spot a little bit and put some very small indoor clones out (most of them died already... ).

picture.php

keep in mind: all spots are new. once they have proofed to be safe and easy by growing a few plants this year, i can still go "crazy" there in the following years...

greetings

slither

I'll be watching!

I'm very interested in the First Sativa. Got 5 seeds and they are currently germinating.

Best wishes!

G

guest845704

Yo,

You have lot of various spots, good looking spots. Nice ditches, also using them for regular plants. Mine arent so deep. Then... top and ground, top and ground, top and ground!!

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Sounds very promising, good luck with them ! PS: This sounds like a big guerilla grow, not a small one... Peace, HJ.

Friend

Veteran
cool thread, nice spots too! i like those pictures from last year... this season should prove to be even better for you. keep us posted

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys, :thank you:
take a seat and light one up!

seedlings: these are mostly MMxheri, MMxmirre, NDB kasperfish

picture.php

slither: i can't say much about the first sativa except what i found online:

First Sativa »»» Easy Sativa x Lebanese Probably
Harvest Mid September
According to the Strain description it is 80% Sativa, 20% Indica
Apparently smells like Hash and comes in two phenos (one tends to purple a bit)
but what i can say is that all 8/8 germinated and are looking good so far, see foto #2:

picture.php

take it easy guys. i hope it is gonna be a good season. might be looking for a few more spots as well, hehe.
but i am not going to use any perlite or long term fertilizers (like guano or horse manure) on the new spots. i hope i won't regret it.

on the other hand: i prepared the old spot from last year "land of new hope" with loads of horse shit.. time will tell if i get the chance to use this bigger spot this year.

on the weekend i will pop some "happy medicine" (happy brother X manitoba medicine) :dance013:

greetings :wave:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys,
these went outside the other day:
picture.php

spot 3:
picture.php

popped a couple "acapulco gold", "early girl" and a few other strains.

greetings & happy season everyone :wave:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi Eugen, nice start... Some questions for you though: when you said you added horse manure to your soil mix last year, was it composted(aged) manure ? And how much did you add to the mix ? Peace, HJ.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey guys, :thank you:
for the kind words.

hey husky jackal,
i only put horse manure on the "land of new hope" spot which proofed to be safe from last season.
the other spots are all new and thats why i only brought some quality soil there but no other long term ferts and no stuff mixed into it.

land of new hope:
last fall after all plants were harvested i brought some horse manure there. i took a few big bags from a huge pile of horse shit which probably was laying around there for a few weeks, i guess. i guess that it is difficult to "over do" it in beds (especially not as a guerilla grower where you have to carry that shit into the woods).
sorry can't give you a precise answer on that one but maybe someone else can contribute on that.

greetings :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts