DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kachina -UK Clones

Kachina -UK Clones

~Kachina~

-Lineage (if known): UK Cheese x Trainwreck

-Vegetative Growth: low viability rooting clones, mothers difficult to maintain, clean plants with a nice profile.

-Stretch: average, but susceptible to stretching under high temps.

-Flower Time: 63-70days.

-Yield: average.

-Odor/Flavor: musky undertones, mild 'Cheese' scent and flavour.

-Potency/High: 8/10, medium to strong.

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Kachina A pheno

Bud shots:

Kachina B pheno

Bud shots:

Additional notes: These clones are easily mistaken for 'Original Cheese'. The LGA circulated this line under the names 'Unknown Clone' and/or 'Eekamouse' for this reason. It was only later that the origins of the 'Kachina' line were known. x2 phenotypes of this line exist. 'Kachina A pheno' leans towards the Cheese, short and pungent. 'Kachina B pheno' holds more sativa influence, taller with more THC. This line is also susceptible to self-pollination under high temperatures. The s1 lines in turn produced nice progeny.

Description and pics by DocLeaf courtesy of S.P.E.C.

Last edited:

NOFpuXnk

BEANCOUNTER!
awesome fucking thread dood!
thanks for going to all that trouble
k+ for you

ayeone else has nice pics too eh`

Skepticus

this is a great thread, but it begs the question why are no many strains not available to everyone in seed form? Why can't they self it or cross it with a non-dominant strain and keep backcrossing to the clone to get a nearly pure version that IS NOT CLONE-ONLY, A.K.A is available in seed form?
man though, those are some fine pics for sure. I have to go back and read it all!
thanks!

stoneshaper

Beancounter, awsome work with this treasure of info for us...!
wow

so much so many
too many to choose between, but im going to keep looking for a fast flowering killer strain for out door
i think ill try original diesel next year(not very fast)
awsome pictures everybody, i just cant get enough.
im growing some newyorkcitydiesel from clones right now, (fairly late)
hoping theyll finish before the end of september.....
ill post pics and my take on it later when its finished, but have to mention that i have plants that easealy are growing more than one inch in height per day( some more some less) in full sun all day untill 5 pm
they seem to love the climate in coastal bc when its warm
keep up the good work!
knowledge is power

Last edited:

mrbush

~Jacki-O~

-Lineage (if known):got it from abusive

-Vegative Growth:i filled in nicely

-Stretch: did not seem to stretch much at all.

-Flower Time: 6 to 7 weeks

-Yeild: about a zip a plant

-Odor/Flavor: really nice :rasta:

-Potency/High:very strong

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

this was my first grow and i started out with hydro so there was a bit of a learning curve. I am sure she could do better

mr cheese

bubblegum x ukcheese

veg groth: bit slow to take off but ok once happy

strech: hardly any strech at all

flower time: anywhere from 6 1/2 to 8 weeks

yeild: excellent! nice donky dick colas, 1- 1 1/2 oz from 12inc flowered clone

odour/flavor: very very strong odour! carbon dont cover it, sealed doors needed! dank cheesy taste with more fruity bubblegum undertones.

potency: not the strongest high but by no means a day time smoke!

CanMedEx

Great thread. I'm glad to be able to contribute, someday this info will be important (when the masses discover that MJ is an important plant, I mean come on, scientists will go through jungles to find a plant that when ground up, one particular substance found in there may be useful, when MJ has many that are readily apparrent, what about when mainstream science takes it seriously and we discover others????).
Anyway.
I was the keeper of this strain, I got it in the late 80's (89/90) and released it several years ago.

peace - CME

~Watty Kush aka Merrit Kush~

-Lineage (if known): Old Afghan Kush from a grower in the '80s living in Merrit, BC.

True. His uncle was a hippie traveller who went to Afghanistan in the early/mid 80's and lived amongst a group of old men making hash for several months. Once they trusted him, one day they said 'Now we show you the Kush' (Kush means 'happy' there, and this strain gives you a high that makes you feel good/happy), he experienced what he thought was a great strain, and brought some seeds home to Canada. This was the pheno they found to be the closest to what he experienced in Afghanistan.
This strain has so many good qualities. It won't bud rot, I've washed my plants weekly at times, even in week 6, 7, and 8, no rot, ever.
Mites don't like it. In a mite-ridden room, it will often be the last plant to be affected.
It has the stickiest resin I've ever seen, when trimming you can literally push 2 or 3 fingers against a heavy object and it will stick without grasping it, I'm talking a full beer bottle type sticky....
It's the original 'Budder' strain, used by BudderKing to market his wares.

-Vegative Growth:Roots fantastic/7 - 10 days, grows fairly fast/easily. As with most Afghans it loves to have space for it's roots, tables are preferable to pots, and hydro better than soil-less. In pots it needs width, not depth, can do OK with minimal depth if it has width.
In it's natural state the bottom branch can grow up to the top of the plant and have a top as big (thus why it loves LSTing).

-Stretch:Will stretch a bit under low light, but not much under strong light, maybe 6" on a 2' plant.

-Flower Time:7 1/2 - 8 1/2 weeks

-Yeild:Indoors/Moderate, but dialled it can do well (loves LST). Outdoors/Fantastic, can get 5 oz off a 2' plant, a lb off a 6'.
This strain loves light, about a lb per light average, but put a 3rd light over a 4'x8' table and watch the buds explode. It also loves nutes, and can take more than any strain I have ever grown.
It grows lanky with buds at the end of the branches, but they are hard, rock hard. It takes a bit to trigger (2 weeks to show), but then races to finish, being done in 7 weeks for some, my best take 55 - 60 days when they are very healthy.
Doesn't do well as a smaller plant, needs to be at least 2' to yield well.

-Odor/Flavor:Fruity/Hashy, musky, dank, very Kush-like.

-Potency/High:Extremely potent. Feel-good/happy high. Extreme resin producer (it was a hash maker originally), 25% resin by weight, 25% THC content, the buds are extremely dense and can easily weigh dry 25% of their wet weight.

Veg pics:

Flower pics:
The little vegger has just been LST'd.
These flower pics are at 42 days, buds as hard as any I've ever seen finished, and they have 2 weeks to go (just started flush), one pic of a plant 'au naturel', and one LST'd, both in 1 gallon pots flowered at about 12" - 15", and are about 16" - 18" now (both are packed into their growing environment and were quite shaded, thus the smaller buds).

Dried nug pic, a macro of dried nug, and that same nug a week later starting to cure and change color.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
~OG Kush (SFV)~

-Lineage (if known):Unknown...some say a Chemdawg 91 S1...some say a chemdawg x Lemon Thai/Old world Paki Kush,I say noone will ever know. So who cares.
It's bomb.

-Vegative Growth: Super stretchy and viney.IMO, thats the worst part about this strain. Veg time is next to nothing though. But definately needs to be staked or tied up.

-Stretch:About 3x's in flower

-Flower Time:I took mine to 70 days and 80 days. But 70 days is fine.
Maybe 75 for an even indy/sat high.

-Yeild: Low to Below normal. Depends how it's grown though.

-Odor/Flavor:Straight lemon fuel pinesol cleaner. Alot like the chemdawg 91 but not as intense. More lemon.

-Potency/High:The high is great, it hits super hard with a nice 50/50 sativa/ indica high. Real floaty and euphoric with as killer head trip.Also has a nice indica bottom.

Flower pics:

veg pic's...

Last edited:

CanMedEx

Hindu Killer said:
Kush ....means KILLER in hindu. Look it up!

Here.... Hindi to English online translator.

http://www.wordanywhere.com/

An exact match for the word was not found. Following are some of the similar sounding words or wildcard matches. Please select a closer match.
Similar Sounding Words

(Kush)

Meaning: 1. happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: This Kush IS killer....

peace - CME

Last edited:

kushedout

Both of you are wrong. Kush means death. The Hindu Kush mountains, a dangerous mountainside in India, translated it means "death to hindus".

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Hey BEan here are some shots of Airbourne G-13 and Williams wonder(original)Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

first 3 are Williams Wonder

next 5 are Airbourne G-13