What's new

~Elite or Clone Only Picture and Description Thread~

G

NeBu's Jackie-O cut. I hear the yield is good, but the stone is a little lacking. We'll see. This one is 7 daze 12/12

1846jackie-o1.JPG

1846jackie-o2.JPG

Ploum

Hi all,

Why does the planck aka santa maria clone not appear in that list ?
This is a 15 years old cut or so and is available on seeds only backcrossed with some other strain at no mercy supply.
Do you have any idea ?

toke'a'bowl

13 days flowering i have purple erkle crosses.

2 purple dogs, purple erkle(clone only x west coast dog (another elite cross from the mother cut of all the Diesel lines )

and 2 purple erkle x jack herer 's

got them from a friend in califonia. cant wait till they start to swell :D

uploader isnt workin ill get pics up in a little while.

Ploum

Ploum said:
Hi all,

Why does the planck aka santa maria clone not appear in that list ?
This is a 15 years old cut or so and is available on seeds only backcrossed with some other strain at no mercy supply.
Do you have any idea ?

Up & adding a picture if you're interested with planck

Purple New York
-Lineage (if known):New York Diesel, and i dont know

-Vegative Growth:fast with wide leaves

-Stretch:2x

-Flower Time:not done yet but i think 63-70 days

-Yeild:average

-Odor/Flavor:classic diesel odor

-Potency/High:

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
soul said:
Wrigleys -any info for this strain?

From what I've read...it's a special cut from MoonshineMan's Beelzebubba seed line...Bubba Kush (F)x Fuma Con Diablos (M) (25%thc Skunk x Haze)..

This gal has a smell that is a knock out...As the name suggests she has a Doublemint/Spearmint mix of smell and taste to her...And she is covered in crystals too. :wave:

This is my 1000th post....DANG!!

Babombeez

QuietStorm said:
Wasn't this pic shown to be photo shopped? The wall and baseboard is purple as well....

No this picture was not photoshopped... I will admit, the hue on the camera and the setting were a bit off and in the wrong shooting mode... but that bud is purple, trust me... This is Purple Ice... goes purple no matter what the temps, but colder temps make her look exactly like this...

:rasta:

Beez

Onepunchko

I figured Id throw this in, since I havent seen it on this site yet, and to me its definately something special. I have friends picking it over bubba and OG sometimes. MAybe just because its new, but definately because its tasty. Its VERY stinky. To me its a heavy fruity skunk smell, but very unique at the same time. Its a keeper in my book.

I give you "gods gift"

Latest posts

Latest posts