What's new

~Elite or Clone Only Picture and Description Thread~

G

what makes a strain 'elite' or have we been through this before? it seems to be strains with these wierd wacky names that hardly anyone can get hold of

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Biftaman said:
what makes a strain 'elite' or have we been through this before? it seems to be strains with these wierd wacky names that hardly anyone can get hold of

most elites are clone only..

Hindu Killer said:
Chili ....awesome pics of the crack! Looks like a killer indica to me. Nice job as always!

yeah they beef up that is for sure if you let them run 60+ days.. but it make up is a SK#1xLocal GA Indica. looks liek sativa growth with indica buds..

Chili-- DONT YOU KNOW CRACK KILLS... LOL :jump: Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

mrbush

KK Strawberry Cough

KK Strawberry Cough

Well here is a nice bud shot if you want to add it in

Day 48

This is the top down

Last edited:
G

great thread..........here's a shot of the pre98 Bubba Kush under 600W grown organically in a 5 gallon pot.

Bf

Laughing Jim

CanMedEx said:
Here.... Hindi to English online translator.

http://www.wordanywhere.com/

An exact match for the word was not found. Following are some of the similar sounding words or wildcard matches. Please select a closer match.
Similar Sounding Words

(Kush)

Meaning: 1. happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: This Kush IS killer....
I haven't smoked any yet... :badday:

Wikipedia says The Hindu Kush is a mountain range in Afghanistan as well as in the North-West Frontier Province and Northern Areas of Pakistan. It is the westernmost extension of the Pamir Mountains, the Karakoram Range, and the Himalayas.

Blowstrees

PK, OD, and KKSC

PK, OD, and KKSC

Hey guys. Figured I'd throw up a few of this current grow.

Here is the Pure Kush

PK8.jpg

PK7.jpg

PK4.jpg

PK1-2.jpg

OD/Daywrecker Diesel

OD3-1.jpg

OD2-1.jpg

OD4.jpg

OD5.jpg

OD1-1.jpg

KKSC

SCpic2.jpg

SCpic1.jpg

Peace Peace!

G

Blowstrees said:
Hey guys. Figured I'd throw up a few of this current grow.

Here is the Pure Kush

PK8.jpg

PK7.jpg

PK4.jpg

PK1-2.jpg

OD/Daywrecker Diesel

OD3-1.jpg

OD2-1.jpg

OD4.jpg

OD5.jpg

OD1-1.jpg

KKSC

SCpic2.jpg

SCpic1.jpg

Peace Peace!

well alright alright!!!! I was just gifted the KKSC cut........those pics are making me drooooool!!!!

BF
:rasta:

Babombeez

Purple Ice

Purple Ice

Purple Ice

-Lineage (if known): Ice x Blueberry

-Vegative Growth: Sativa dom, but often behaves like an indica. Long petioles on leaves allow for excellent light penetration deep into canopy. She exhibits purpling on stems and petioles, and dark, lush green foliage.

-Stretch: She stretches a good amount...

-Flower Time: 70 days +, High calyx to leaf ratio

-Yeild: In SCROG she yields very well, and can be vegged to a nice bush. She produces medium dense nuggets covered in THC.

-Odor/Flavor: Very unique and indescribable. Soft, lemon, soapy coffee flavor with subtle hints of blueberrys or a fine liquer.

-Potency/High: A nice daytime buzz, but a long lasting intense high that makes you want to go out and do something.

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Beez

Last edited:

aeric

Veteran
Beancounter: wherever you are or if you're still around please update the thread. Alot of the cuts that don't have any info easily could now, case in point Pure Kush, was surprised there was no info on SFV also, etc...some things could be added to the list also. Like: Socal Master Kush, Afghan Kush, on and on.

G

aeric said:
Beancounter: wherever you are or if you're still around please update the thread. Alot of the cuts that don't have any info easily could now, case in point Pure Kush, was surprised there was no info on SFV also, etc...some things could be added to the list also. Like: Socal Master Kush, Afghan Kush, on and on.

ditto......there is alot more info abound! ya still around brotha bean!!!

BF

zig

Babombeez said:
Purple Ice

-Lineage (if known): Ice x Blueberry

-Vegative Growth: Sativa dom, but often behaves like an indica. Long petioles on leaves allow for excellent light penetration deep into canopy. She exhibits purpling on stems and petioles, and dark, lush green foliage.

-Stretch: She stretches a good amount...

-Flower Time: 70 days +, High calyx to leaf ratio

-Yeild: In SCROG she yields very well, and can be vegged to a nice bush. She produces medium dense nuggets covered in THC.

-Odor/Flavor: Very unique and indescribable. Soft, lemon, soapy coffee flavor with subtle hints of blueberrys or a fine liquer.

-Potency/High: A nice daytime buzz, but a long lasting intense high that makes you want to go out and do something.

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Beez
beautiful

srt

thought i would add to this thread. Don't have much detail about taste but the aroma is coffee like with a lime soapy undertone but all around skunky. There is not much strech and the plant needs quite a bit of veg time to yield properly. Had to stake the buds on one of the two plants which is difficult due to the many colas i had using LST.
Here is my bubba cut. Any thoughts as to what cut it is are appreciated (katsu or pre 98)