What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Elite or Clone Only Picture and Description Thread~

elkslayer

stoney420 said:
nice thread beancounter very useful......
DO you think the jacks cleaner is a better plant grown outdoors elk? sure seems like a nice yeilder

Yea its better outside, hell what isn't. Anyway, its real late, ie Thanksgiving.

ES

stoney420

elkslayer said:
Yea its better outside, hell what isn't. Anyway, its real late, ie Thanksgiving.

ES
so true guess im putting my jack outside then but i dont think i have till thanksgiving guess ill force flower her.

beancounter

Veteran
sorry bro, this thread is for established clone only plants, or rare/extinct seedlines at best.. stuff that has been grown by at least a handful of well known/reputable growers and verfied as something special..

this thread would be full of useless info if it was for ever unreleased homebred or 'improved' strain..

jus think about it, this thread is to help other growers compare their elites to, for verification purposes, flowering time/stretch info, etc..

Since 'your strain' is only being grown by you, and likely not something that's going to make it into many other gardens, the info u provided it pretty much useless..

Also, u already have a thread in the breeder section for your 'super improved' AK, if u pass out yer seeds to other growers u can direct them to that thread for all the info they need and them some..

So if u could please edit your post to keep this thread on topic I would apreciate it.. thanks

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Berkely(berk's)-Lineage (if known):unknown

-Vegative Growth:slow to medium

-Stretch:little

-Flower Time:56-63

-Yeild:above average

-Odor/Flavor:medicinal mint/skunk

-Potency/High:strong, very heavy indica

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

G

~Shoreline~

-Lineage (if known): TX skunk clone, unknown

-Vegative Growth: strong average growth, shorter bushy structure

-Stretch: might double in height

-Flower Time: 60-70 days

-Yeild: above average

-Odor/Flavor: very strong skunk smell, almost putrid, paint thinner/fuel, some type of lemon/orange funk...like no other.

-Potency/High: soild 8. mix of sativa and indica qualities, can be fairly couchy

Veg pics:

Flower pics: day 65

beancounter

Veteran
thanks for the pics/additions chilli and inline6.. :smile: I'll get around to adding them in over the nest several days..

keep em comin'! :joint:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Cool thread bro.
I'll add more soon as I can.
Like Candy Kush, chocolate Diesel and Red Mutant.
Also Swerves Garberville Purple Kush.
And more.

beancounter

Veteran
thanks guys..

Hey Rom, there's way too many pretty pics for me to choose just 5 of.. I would really apreciate it if you could pic the 5 flower pics that you feel represent yer SSH selection the best, as u are the best person to do so..

If u could give me some basic info on the lineage (what yr of GH stock etc), veg, stretch, flower time, taste and stone that would help aswell..

If u use the template in the 1st post it should be pretty easy.. I don't mind filling the info in, or compiling info, but I'd love to get the info from the horse's mouth.. :smile:

looks like a very nice selection btw :yummy: I've grown BDSSH and it ranks quite highly on the list, so I'd love to see how yers compares to her one day..

EDIT: I've completed Shoreline (thanks inline), and filled in Berk's (thanks chili).. keep em comin' :joint:

Last edited:
G

Hey Rom, Id love to see a report on the golden goat added to the thread from you or Mr. Dank. That girlis something else and definately deserves the "elite" lable based on what Ive read/heard.

great job bean, this thing is really starting to come along :D

guerilla

G

Guyute54

You guys are killing me with all these elites. My list of want's just keeps getting bigger and bigger. One day hopefully I can get some of them. But BC as always great job.

G

was told that finding the real deal on these was pretty hard to reach out and lay your hands on. MoonshineMans HP#1 on the left, SFVOGKush in the middle and Catpiss on the right.

1846heirloom_elites.JPG

beancounter

Veteran
The HP1 and Catpiss are looking right to me bro :wink: sfv in enroute so hard for me to say on that one.. but the other 2 look spot on compared to the ones I'm veggin' up now.. I know it's hard to tell from early veg pics, but I jus went thru the same stage as you and they both look dead on :smile:

obviously we will all have to wait for the buds and find someone that has partaked in the originals to test them for us, but I'd feel pretty confident..

nandro

Oh, they're straight. Thanks for holding onto those, OP. You're a saint. And tha tomatoes are looking great. :D SFV came from my little momma' I'm bushin' out so I can get some yield [been doing every type of training]...Much luv to my bruthas. ;)

Bulding at tha seams,
Nandro :sasmokin:

Last edited: