What's new

Eagle 20 PM Killer, Cancerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SeaMaiden

Nonphixon, I have to agree wholeheartedly with your assessment. Same for Weird, especially that last post. Let's put bells on 'em.
Yes! That's exactly what I have been saying for months. Especially to the newbs that say without even thinking.. Eagle20 causes cancer. Fuck you it does. Ill dip my joint in straight Eagle 20ew and smoke it if anyone can prove otherwise.

Its used on grapes and fruit trees across the globe. Used correctly... here I say it again.. USED CORRECTLY... and your crop is just as safe as grocery produce I'm sure.
Except that the conventionally grown produce in the market isn't all that safe anymore. We've been being warned to wash our apples (top of the list of the Dirty Dozen) for decades. And now what can apple growers use to fight PM? E20? Not so much! They've caused resistance by overuse. Whoops!

Cancer is not the only bad thing out there.

Also, foods ingested by mouth but not smoked are not the best corollary. Tobacco is. E20 is NOT approved for use on tobacco. In fact, I've only found one product approved for use on field tobacco in the US, and it ain't Eagle 20.

mendo420

Veteran
Profit over patients.
Seems like what Eagle 20 users are doing.
I hate how greedy people can be.

Just like big pharmaceuticals we all hate!

I'll choose patients safety first!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
commercial fruit growers use eagle 20 up to the day of harvest, its why we are told to wash fruit before eating it....
so long as eagle 20 is used in veg only there should be little to no residue at the time of harvest, so i dont see the big deal, if PM irks u badly, eagle 20 is a nice option, i urge u to read krunchbubble's thread about eagle, and im sure many of u have.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Profit over patients.

Then stop buying 80% of the fruit sand vegetables you purchase from you local market. I grew up in th central valley spent countless hours spraying god knows what on table grapes, oranges, kiwi etc.....their is a LOT more worse things on most of the stuff in your house right now than a minute trace possibly in your herb.

the sanctimonious arguments by the multiple posters here is very tiresome, I will continue to use Eagle20, and most of my granola tree huggin " love the planet and fellow man" grower friends here will also continue using it....and you know what?

I will continue to sleep like a baby......

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Profit over patients.

How many safe LBs are you producing annually? It is pretty ballsy to call out growers and accuse them of poisoning people when you have ZERO proof or evidence.

My speculation is you don't produce many LBs a year and consequently you aren't helping many patients. That is just my speculation, perhaps you are cranking out 20lbs of the best organic every month, but I doubt it. Most growers that good don't bitch and moan about how others run their business.

:joint:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
preach it hydro sun... im not FOR eagle 20, im just def against PM, whats worse for patients, pm riddled meds or a tiny trace amount (if even that) of eagle on buds....
BTW
wouldnt water curing buds remove any residue of eagle 20? if u are that concerned about maybe its an option.... like washing ur fruits n veggies

S

SeaMaiden

preach it hydro sun... im not FOR eagle 20, im just def against PM, whats worse for patients, pm riddled meds or a tiny trace amount (if even that) of eagle on buds....
BTW
wouldnt water curing buds remove any residue of eagle 20? if u are that concerned about maybe its an option.... like washing ur fruits n veggies
Ha! That's just it, though, *is* PM automatically dangerous to human beings? I've been researching as well as I can, looking for actual published papers on the subject--long and short of is this...

PM is not dangerous to humans.

So...? I'm landing on I'd rather have PM on the buds (no real difference than PM *in* the buds) than E20.

Y

YosemiteSam

BTW

Plus you seem to make the association that a plant is either going to have PM or Eagle 20 on it. That is incorrect. The far better option is learn how to grow properly in the first place and prevent it without chemicals.

mendo420

Veteran
Eagle20 users are missing the point.

Its not about how much anyone produces.

It's about growing safely and producing a safe product.
Isn't that why we voted for medical marijuana? Safe alternative medicine?

To get away form pharmaceutical companies polluting our bodies and environment with chemicals?

You are all just as greedy and the drug companies. Profits over patients.

You can get rid of powder mildew with out using Eagle20.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Eagle20 users are missing the point.

Its not about how much anyone produces.

It's about growing safely and producing a safe product.
Isn't that why we voted for medical marijuana? Safe alternative medicine?

To get away form pharmaceutical companies polluting our bodies and environment with chemicals?

You are all just as greedy and the drug companies. Profits over patients.

You can get rid of powder mildew with out using Eagle20.

So you admit to not helping much or many at all, thank you for your lack of help and telling other people how to run their lives and gardens.

That is my point.

Also I don't give a shit why anyone votes for any fucking thing. Cannabis is a plant and what you do at the ballot box doesn't mean fuck all.

:joint:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I personally don't use any chemicals, I've found that I can control the environment in my small grows. I spent 15 years in the plant biz, both retail and wholesale. What experience has shown me is that people figure that if the directions call for a teaspoon per gallon then a 1/4 cup will work even better. WRONG ANSWER. Thats where the problems come in. Its amazing how many people in this country seem to be unable to read. Generally speaking if you follow the directions as they are written then you'll be OK. But I like using IPM methods my self, and what kind of meds have cancer causing properties any way.

RedReign

Every night, before I go to sleep, I have my mommy look under my bed to make sure Eagle20 isn't hiding under there.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
fuckin christ NOT THIS ARGUMENT AGAIN.....

seriously...lets collectively find a lab that tests for traces of myclobutanil...i will contribute nugs that were sprayed with e20 before week 1 of flower...i garuntee the traces will be non existant or miniscule.

until then all this is speculation...

i would love to hear the traces of myclobutanil in table grapes and wine as well...EVERYTHING YOU EAT OR DRINK has traces of cancerous properties. there is more danger is eating a double cheese burger than smoking some nug grown with e-20, as long as it is sprayed before week 1 of flower.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i saw some bud a few weeks ago from an organic grower with 20 years experiance in mendo growing open sun plants...always preaches organic, never uses e20, uses diluted milk, sulfur, etc.....got some blueberry diesel that smelled and looked great. took it home, and after breaking open a nug GUESS WHAT?

power fuckin mildew....

i would never want to smoke powder mildew buds..

hopefully one day, nugs grown without e20 and other pesticides can be labeled as such and sold for premium, so those who take those measures get rewarded for it..just like is currently done with organic fruit. but until then the bulk commercial produce will be grown the same way it always has...

unless some test is released soon saying that nugs sprayed with e-20 @ week 1 of flower have large trace amounts of myclobutanil and are very dangerous....i will continue to use it as a preventive tool...my smoke still tastes clean and gives me nice clear headed highs with no headache..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts