What's new

Eagle 20 PM Killer, Cancerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
please explain any motive for the government to regulate big corporate trade

you don't think Dow wants to permeate more markets? Do you understand the scope of Dow Chemical or their chemical revenues? Their influence and lobby power?

do you know why there are warning labels on the wood for example?

instead of a government conspiracy here's a novel concept

they treat it with chemicals, and if you work it in conditions where you are exposed to the dust it can be a health hazard

just like asbestos

and interestingly enough for all your "intuition" no one has ever considered that your body gives you NO WARNING when you are exposed to a cancer causing agent

there is no nervous system trigger that tells you this is unhealthy

just like cigarettes or asbestos for that manner it wasn't until a generation of people were tragically dying until we realized the cause and effect

i guess that is the saving grace of Darwinism, that those who don't understand the causation of environmental toxins have no fear of exposing themselves to them

they even scoff at the thought and blame it on government conspiracy

but the truth it's not necessary

mendo420

Veteran
Has anyone contacted Dow?

I did!
Went straight to the horses mouth.
Here's the e-mail

Is Eagle 20ew safe to use on cannabis sativa? i.e ingested threw smoking? I don't think so. I'm just trying to get my facts straight

Here's the reply

Thank you for contacting Dow AgroSciences. No, Eagle*20EW is not labeled for marijuana or medical marijuana.

I hope this helps!

So their you have it.
STOP poisoning unknowing people don't use eagle20!

Y

YosemiteSam

When you get right down to it the whole need comes from people who have no real clue how to grow a healthy plant. Go with a light media, pump the plants full of nitrate cause that makes em yield and then deal with those annoying side effects. And it is still safer than the shit the pharm companies push on unsuspecting people...but it ain't right.

the way she goes though. This thread probably changed zero minds either way...my suggestion is avoid dispensary weed or better yet, grow your own.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Has anyone contacted Dow?

I did!
Went straight to the horses mouth.
Here's the e-mail

Is Eagle 20ew safe to use on cannabis sativa? i.e ingested threw smoking? I don't think so. I'm just trying to get my facts straight

Here's the reply

Thank you for contacting Dow AgroSciences. No, Eagle*20EW is not labeled for marijuana or medical marijuana.

I hope this helps!

So their you have it.
STOP poisoning unknowing people don't use eagle20!

Of Course they would say that!!!

Would Dow AgroScience saying they have ANYTHING labeled for marijuana? NO FUCKING WAY!!! And neither would ANY company that big say there product is for or can be used on marijuana....

That is the most imbecilic(you may have to Google that one mendo420) post i have seen trying to discourage use of a product. It didn't work and makes you look pretty damn stupid....

Why don't you call up Sudafed and ask if there product can be made into meth? Bet they would say No, but we all know the answer to that one....

Last edited:
V

Veg N Out

Krunchbubble, do us a favor and just start adding Eagle20 to your cereal in the morning. Bless.

Tela

If you drink non organic wine or grape juice, you are basically drinking eagle 20 in every sip

Cheers!

ironic that majority of those using eagle20 are cali med providers whose medicine crosses the lips of those with compromised and stressed immune systems

stoner-791927.jpg

Tela

And if you eat non organic corn or soy, you are basically eating roundup which is glyphosate.
Next year you'll be eating glyphosate or 2,4D.

Tela

And if you ever touch receipts or eat food from a can, you are absorbing BPA which is a serious endocrine disrupter.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
http://www.panna.org/issues/food-agriculture/pesticides-on-food
only 1-7% of americans dont have any traces of pesticides or chemicals in their system..

almost all our food has traces of these cancer causing chemicals...unless you grow all your own food organically..good for you.

i would like to see actual test results of cannabis grown with eagle 20 showing exactly how much myclobutanil is in the nugs...i rarely use e20 but i would like to see some numbers because this argument is getting old...its the same people arguing come on now..

if you spray a tiny cutting with e20, and she grows past the shelf life of the active ingredients, i doubt it is concentrated enough to do any real harm...plus what about all the new growth! all the new organic material that is going into the plant is being sucked from nutrients deep down in rootzone where no e20 is present (to my knowledge maybe im wrong)...

meanwhile, at any given time at any given resturant you are ingesting trace amounts of chemicals...almost every bottle of wine might have traces of this stuff...really dont think some nug that was sprayed early in veg with e20 2-3 months before harvest is really anything to be that snobby about.....as long as your arent smoking shit sprayed at day 45, sniffing the bottle, putting it in cereal, or spraying your room without skin and respirator protection you should be alright...

but like i said...show me a report that shows that a MJ plant sprayed with e20 in veg, and harvest 2-3 months later, showing that myclobutanil was present in large concentrations to be harmful to humans through smoking..and il kick this bottle out of e20 out of my grow room..

...but like i said...show me a report that shows that a MJ plant sprayed with e20 in veg, and harvest 2-3 months later, showing that myclobutanil was present in large concentrations to be harmful to humans through smoking..and il kick this bottle out of e20 out of my grow room..

Yes! That's exactly what I have been saying for months. Especially to the newbs that say without even thinking.. Eagle20 causes cancer. Fuck you it does. Ill dip my joint in straight Eagle 20ew and smoke it if anyone can prove otherwise.

Its used on grapes and fruit trees across the globe. Used correctly... here I say it again.. USED CORRECTLY... and your crop is just as safe as grocery produce I'm sure.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
only 1-7% of americans dont have any traces of pesticides or chemicals in their system..

almost all our food has traces of these cancer causing chemicals...unless you grow all your own food organically..good for you.

i would like to see actual test results of cannabis grown with eagle 20 showing exactly how much myclobutanil is in the nugs...i rarely use e20 but i would like to see some numbers because this argument is getting old...its the same people arguing come on now..

if you spray a tiny cutting with e20, and she grows past the shelf life of the active ingredients, i doubt it is concentrated enough to do any real harm...plus what about all the new growth! all the new organic material that is going into the plant is being sucked from nutrients deep down in rootzone where no e20 is present (to my knowledge maybe im wrong)...

meanwhile, at any given time at any given resturant you are ingesting trace amounts of chemicals...almost every bottle of wine might have traces of this stuff...really dont think some nug that was sprayed early in veg with e20 2-3 months before harvest is really anything to be that snobby about.....as long as your arent smoking shit sprayed at day 45, sniffing the bottle, putting it in cereal, or spraying your room without skin and respirator protection you should be alright...

but like i said...show me a report that shows that a MJ plant sprayed with e20 in veg, and harvest 2-3 months later, showing that myclobutanil was present in large concentrations to be harmful to humans through smoking..and il kick this bottle out of e20 out of my grow room..

file it under if you cant see it IT DOESN'T exist

can't show you what they don't test for

but you knew that especially if you read this thread

so you know you CANT know

so what do you do

you rationalize

so those are your proofs

you can't tell it is there and hey we are already poised so why care?

that's some real science you use to make a decision

this kinda of mentality is the same bullshit big tobacco pulled to make a profit at someone else's potential expense

and you guys make exponentially more for your meds

rationalize the improper use of dangerous chemical that cant be detected

i KNOW what its all about "THE MONEY"

you cant see eagle20 so know one will bounce your weed back if its on it

but powdery mildew, not so much right?

this has nothing to do with eagle20 and everything to do with integrity and capability

you dont need eagle20 to abate and manage PM indoors, plenty of guys doing it in cali without

but rationalize it all you want and please continue to out yourselves as apathetic providers whose eyes are on one prize i.e. the payout

it all good though and I mean it

the med users need to see the truth

that the people growing for dispensaries are simply cashing in and don't give a FUCK

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Yes! That's exactly what I have been saying for months. Especially to the newbs that say without even thinking.. Eagle20 causes cancer. Fuck you it does. Ill dip my joint in straight Eagle 20ew and smoke it if anyone can prove otherwise.

Its used on grapes and fruit trees across the globe. Used correctly... here I say it again.. USED CORRECTLY... and your crop is just as safe as grocery produce I'm sure.

see everyone is too busy trying to defend their use of the chemical to think rationally

do this, why dont you Dow if its safe to use for lettuce or tomatoes? why aren't any leafy greens included under approved use?

also ask them if it is appropriate for indoor use?

and when your done why not ask them if they have products that do

when your done doing your due diligence get back to us and show me what an idiot iv'e been all along

i know you guys wont

why

cause the potential of patient health concern does not out weigh your desire for personal gain

and having to do it different might cut into your smoking/online time

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
its also ammunition for governing bodies to require licensing and regulating in the name of consumer protection

if the medical community does not police itself your asking someone else to step in and do it

not that i'm much for old cliche's but it's a proverbial cutting of ones nose to spite ones face

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
im all for a day eventually when weed grown without use of fungicides and pesticides can be labeleed and sold for premium as such...kind of like "clean green" at harborside..

but the fact is..insects/molds suck, and they wreack havoc on every single crop produced on this planet....and the general population would rather eat/consume/smoke products with trace amounts of pesticides than products chock full of insect larvae and fungus...

i dont grow for dispensaries or profits...i smoke most of what i grow. so who knows maybe my balls will fall of in 20 years from e20 tainted bud...or i could get a cancer from one of the other hundreds of chemicals im exposed to everyday. humans are not total feeble weaklings for the most part we are gonna survive little shit like this...its not about "THE MONEY" its about growing bud without that god damn persistant PM on it..ive tried all kinds of methods without e20 and they never work indoors...outdoors maybe you can get away with some milk dilution spray or sulfur..but indoors PM is fucking everywhere, and i run intake/exhaust currently so even with my filters it gets through...so maybe this means switch to sealed and try that..

but yes i agree someone should email DOW and see if its ok for use on tomatoes or other plants indoors...or what about tobacco plants? since those are smoked.

if its safe for use on grapes than what gives? when grapes are processed i dont see anything that would help breakdown and degrade the myclobutanil, whereas in cannabis you can flush the plants, and you can also extract the THC resins via hash extraction..

but oohh wait...BHO has butane which is another dangerous chemical...

shit what doesnt kill you...

im not arguing against you weird, to say that its totally safe for people to smoke herb grown with e20...ALL IM SAYING..is that plants hit with e20 in veg, and harvested beyond its shelflife, should have such small miniscule traces of myclobutanil that it wont affect humans negatively.....and i echo again that i would change my stance if i could see some hard facts about the exact amounts of traces, il even volunteer my herb for the test...

someone should get on steephills line and tell them to add myclobutanil to the testing process...

Y

YosemiteSam

With all due respect Yes I personally think you are looking at it backwards. I think anything questionable we should not be looking for proof that it is not harmful and should not use until we know that. Not use it and then look for absolute proof it is not harmful before using it. Especially growing for yourself.

And yea, I used it back in the day before I knew better so I have zero right to preach other than to say it is too easy to prevent PM without questionable chemicals...on top of that KSil is cheaper than this stuff

And yea there is plenty of stuff out there worse for you....but the I am not as bad as them argument always highlights the fact you are admitting you are wrong and merely justifying degrees of badness.

Nonphixion

Just because something is in the U.S. Food supply doesn't mean it's not harmful. Ground beef is made from processed scraps coming from four different slaughterhouses, and some slaughterhouses won't sell to a meat processor that tests for E. Coli for fear of losing business.

E. coli simply comes from the meat coming into contact with the cattle feces. In the confinement feeding lots conditions are so deplorable they have to feed the cows on a steady diet of the most powerful antibiotics known to man, cephalosporins. This breeds antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria that have permanently paralyzed a 21 year old woman and killed at least four children. Dirty practices that breed strains of E. Coli that are resistant to our best treatments for them still continue, however.

In response to cases like this: most of U.S. beef, and red meat products are irradiated with gamma radiation or x-rays which kill 99.9% of bacteria, since about 1999. Still there are 11,000 cases of food-borne illnesses each year. Mainly because of companies seeking profit over cleanliness.

In the U.S. we used to have trucks that drove through neighborhoods spraying thick clouds of DDT. Children used to come out and play in the DDT spray like it was a communal park sprinkler, now we know this wasn't the best idea. Glyphosate is known by the trade name Roundup, and is made by the makers of agent orange.

My point is if a company can get away with something that will increase profits, but vastly decrease cleanliness and health they will do it. Most restaurant owners I'm sure don't even know there is pesticide residue in their ingredients. They definitely aren't labeled "this product contains glyphosate residue and GMO ingredients." Something like 98% of soybeans in the U.S. are genetically modified organisms, designed not to die when sprayed with glyphosate, from the makers of agent orange. E. Coli is in an alarming amount of ground beef products, but at least four gigantic U.S. slaughterhouses and meat processors continue their dirty business practices.

P.S. Powdery mold is not harmful to year health, fruiting bodies or the spores. It is simply everywhere in the air we breath, burning it makes it no more or less harmful, because it is not harmful at all to humans.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
If that were only true Wall St. would be a hospital ward. Unfortunately greed does not cause cancer ;)

:joint:

yeah it does and far worse

Google union carbine or industrial accidents and coverups

but lets address wall street

so the mortgage crash wasn't greed? how about madoff?

or ask yourself why has big tobacco paid billions out in rewards?

im sure you you know, they knew the health risks and hid them

that is why its called greed

just like people worrying more about the bottom line of a harvest
than the health of a patient

its called greed

don't sugar coat it, don't trivialize it

almost the whole of the pot community bitches and moans about all the wrongs in the world

yet they perpetuate the same type of behavior

that's right, human behavior is viral, especially to those who don't understand the cause and effect of humanity, who simply do what they see

and further more, the concept of babylon and zion are states of mind, we all posses and can embrace at any time

whether we choose to victimize or treat each other with predatory motivations or weather we choose to embrace humanity and live harmoniously

it is a choice, and thus we are a contributing factor to the whole of humanity regardless

now apathy is pretending none of it matters, so in essence your post is apathetic because you want to make light of the condition of our world, which can only be changed through understanding

probably because you don't see how perceiving it could change it

most people marginalize the power of their own being through delusional thought process which were adopted just like human behavior is

monkey see monkey do

i'm sure it comes down to a though in the back of the mind that says how can one person make a difference?

there are too many examples of one persons will and passion influencing the world for this to be true

the truth is most people think themselves out of the game before it begins

clinically they would call the group dynamic where every one polarized over the most base of capacities the LOWEST common denominator

while people who collectively come together based on the highest shared realized standards and capacities are uniting around the highest common denominator

the difference is understanding and enough confidence in that understand to live accordingly

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.