What's new

Eagle 20 PM Killer, Cancerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
investigate the environmental fate of the chemicals in eagle20

the biodegradation half-life of myclobutanil in silt loam soil is about 66 days(6).

if you go by European tests its extends well past 200 days

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
and just in case you med providers forgot

the "medicine" you are providing, minus your chemical adulterants not only has it been proven non-carcinogenic, but there is evidence it actually can actually fight cancer

Mia

And who sprays there soil with eagle 20?..........
Your point is what again?

Thanks for neg. rep douchey...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
investigate the environmental fate of the chemicals in eagle20

the biodegradation half-life of myclobutanil in silt loam soil is about 66 days(6).

if you go by European tests its extends well past 200 days

and just in case you med providers forgot

the "medicine" you are providing, minus your chemical adulterants not only has it been proven non-carcinogenic, but there is evidence it actually can actually fight cancer

Do you honestly think your "Know it all attitude", brash demeanor and all around assholeness, actual has swayed one single person to NOT use Eagle20?

I bet money you haven't. You most likely pushed people to use it, by your condescending remarks and again, assholeness.....

Yes, assholeness is not a word, but it pertains so perfectly to you and your attitude.....

Truth is, your arguing and whatever point your trying to make, DOES NOT WORK.......

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Do you honestly think your "Know it all attitude", brash demeanor and all around assholeness, actual has swayed one single person to NOT use Eagle20?

I bet money you haven't. You most likely pushed people to use it, by your condescending remarks and again, assholeness.....

Yes, assholeness is not a word, but it pertains so perfectly to you and your attitude.....

Truth is, your arguing and whatever point your trying to make, DOES NOT WORK.......

i love it when you let your true colors show

an asshole is someone who puts their own convenience ahead of the health of others

especially self proclaimed "baller" growers who should have all the resource to do it right

hey don't forget your the one who gave your word your bud is tested clean and your the same one who later found out nothing in eagle20 is tested for and you didn't give a fuck

so at least be a man and explain the truth

you simply don't give a fuck you got better things to do than grow right

you life is too full of IC mag to take the time to do anything different

:tiphat:

Galactic

Weird sounds harsh and assholeish because he speaks plainly and clearly

But if you could read his words, you will see how much light radiates from this guy....

If only your understanding was deeper of this man...

Krunch, you if anyone are a bit brash on these boards as well... Real big fuck you attitude... I always say to myself, this guy got to stop jocckin Steele's style... He does it legit

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I think this thread is a lesson in message v. messenger, or the old, "There are a hundred different ways to say the same thing."

Mia

Weird sounds harsh and assholeish because he speaks plainly and clearly

But if you could read his words, you will see how much light radiates from this guy....

If only your understanding was deeper of this man...
Puke.

There is nothing wrong with stating an opinion and no one would argue that in an ideal world not using chemical pesticides in general would be the way to go but he speaks in half truths, lies, and obfuscates to advance his own agenda. To top it off, he does it in such horrid style...

Further, I wouldn't doubt that the guy smokes his medicine, no biggie to me, but for the sake of consistency and cancer it would be a little ironic.

Does Weird drive a car? How many carcinogens is he contributing to the world?
He uses a computer which is full of carcinogenic components.
The materials to make that computer had to be mined from the earth, hydrocarbons were most definitely used in this process. Those were in turn mined themselves.
The electricity he uses for his medicine most likely come from coal burning fire plants which spew radioactive elements into the air for us to breathe. Is that ethical?
The list goes on and on...
So at the end of the day I doubt Weird's actions live up to his holier than thou sermons...

Bottom line, someone needs to test finished meds and determine what, if any levels are present in the plant.

The rest is just bullshit.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Puke.

There is nothing wrong with stating an opinion and no one would argue that in an ideal world not using chemical pesticides in general would be the way to go but he speaks in half truths, lies, and obfuscates to advance his own agenda. To top it off, he does it in such horrid style...

back up your slander with proof. Just like I proved Krunchbubble wasn't having his "meds" tested by the proof he presented you too should be able to prove my "lies"

but it is o.k. Mia, I know why your panties are in a bunch, you posted your trophy nug as anecdotal proof YOU NEED eagle20 to grow dank and i dropped a bunch of nugs that say otherwise

so now when you have no "real proof" you like krunchbubble attach my character

Further, I wouldn't doubt that the guy smokes his medicine, no biggie to me, but for the sake of consistency and cancer it would be a little ironic.
really once again provide any logical hypothesis, because the meds marijuana replaces and the benefit I get outweigh any conventional medical solution presented by modern pharmacology

two of the meds it replaces are known to cause liver failure

you do know pot isn't cancerous right? you know its a healthy medicine right? Smoke poses a detriment, but that's why i have a vaporizer

you are making up pure fallacy and trying to make it reality just to satiate your ego which has to be screaming "DON'T GIVE UP FIGHT RIGHT OR WRONG DON'T GIVE IT UP"
Does Weird drive a car? How many carcinogens is he contributing to the world?
yes sir i do

He uses a computer which is full of carcinogenic components.
i have one of those as well, your on a roll

The materials to make that computer had to be mined from the earth, hydrocarbons were most definitely used in this process.
Those were in turn mined themselves.
The electricity he uses for his medicine most likely come from coal burning fire plants which spew radioactive elements into the air for us to breathe. Is that ethical?
ethical is questionable when you have a relative reference

like your assumption about my choice to medicate being ironic, your lack of relative reference makes this an irrefutable yet irreverent argument

The list goes on and on...
So at the end of the day I doubt Weird's actions live up to his holier than thou sermons...
well you see its a matter of reference and relativity

do i drive? yes do I drive a fuel efficient vehicle, does my wife drive one, are we making wiser choices as we become more informed and better choices become available

absolutely and we raise our kids the same

do I use an pesticides or fungicides in my yard or shared environment

no

do i keep my house colder in the winter an dhotter int he summer to avoid use of fossil fuels

yes

do i use non toxic environmental friendly chemicals in my home?

yes

do i recycle?

yes

see bro im not a fucking sheep that does what everyone else does just because "everyone is doing it"

i do what i think is right, regardless, because I have a conscious and a mind that function well enough to do so

you are a narcissist who really only cares about his own experience on this planet

Bottom line, someone needs to test finished meds and determine what, if any levels are present in the plant.
or you can learn to grow without it

there are plenty of dudes who grow without it in california, in fact i know a few, they are members here, maybe even more, isn't that hard to find fi you open your eyes to look

but it would mean you have to care for others as much or more than you care for yourself

the few guys "clutching" their eagle20 like a newborn a bottle fall directly in to this category

The rest is just bullshit.
my last statement sums you up now man up and find the LIES HALF TRUTHS I posted or stop slandering me or attacking my character or I will continue to "shine the light" on your true nature

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
back up your slander with proof. Just like I proved Krunchbubble wasn't having his "meds" tested by the proof he presented you too should be able to prove my "lies"

And your a fucking LIAR....

You try so hard to discredit me, now its gone to you just being a grown man liar, your simply pathetic....

I

Iron_Lion

your simply pathetic....

Look in the mirror.

Besides, it's you're, meaning you-are. Weird would have known that LOL!

Keep smoking those chems.

I try hard to stay out of it, but sometimes it gets to the point where I can't stand these ignorant attitudes anymore.

I honestly don't know how Weird finds the patience to deal with adult children.

4991.jpg

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so how does this Eagle 20 protect your plants from PM if you only use it in veg and then it supposedly all but disappears within a few weeks?

PM spores are everywhere so surely the plant would get infected later on in flower unless it was still being protected by the Eagle 20???

half-life essentially means that something NEVER completely disappears.

reading stuff like this makes me glad that i grow my own - because i know where it's been. i grow organic and ive never seen PM on my cannabis plants ever (touch wood)

VG

Status
Not open for further replies.