D

DeftoneSmoker

2 days later...WOW

2 days later...WOW

Really liking the way this is looking:)
104rns9.jpg

1zpgkux.jpg

Tatz

Well man, looks like you are on the road to success !! I'm glad you went for the screen, looks like she is too !!

D

DeftoneSmoker

hot dam deftone. she is looking like she will fo sho grow some big nugs.

dude im for sure its the nutes im using!!! So tomorrow is exactly the end of week 3 flowering. How long does the stretch usually last in the beginning of flowering?

D

DeftoneSmoker

Man I hope she stops stretching soon!!! today is day 22 of flower so Im hoping shell stop in a cpl more days. Buds are forming nicely....
2qx6o08.jpg

121ee7d.jpg

24d1w7t.jpg

D

DeftoneSmoker

So I trimmed alittle and the the main shoots have grown another inch. Gettin some good swelling though. Think only a few more days of lateral growth is left:)

Tatz

Wow Deft, is gonna be interesting to see them nugs !!! What were the nutes again ? It should stop stretching by approx now......

D

DeftoneSmoker

SuperNatural Bloom- Botanicare CalMAg- Botanicare Sweet Citrus- Botanicare Silica Blast- Tarantula Microbes.

Im pretty fckin curious to see how they fattin up as well. I noticed a fair amount of trich growth on the leaves today:):):). Pics anyone???

D

DeftoneSmoker

Shes getting damn close to my glass:). Thats bad cause im freaking about space but good because thats more smoke for later:)...Best up close I can get atm....
dr6ps7.jpg

2gv80vo.jpg

Tatz

I think she won't be harmed if she stretches all the way to the glass....(Maybe you could have another thermometer, hung right under the glass...)
If you think it's too hot a spot,, you can just bend the tops, VLST (Véry Low Stress Training ;-) )

Are you gonna keep this strain ? (Clones?) Because, then you can find the "Sweet spot", and you can dial in and make 'em end just underneath the glass every time....

D

DeftoneSmoker

I got 2 clones off her and gave them to a buddy who has a big ass tent and hps. Think hes gonna mother one for clones. This grow was just to see how it all worked before I went full scale with my northern lights. Ive spent 200 bucks in supernatural nutes in the past week. This pay check Im gonna buy some of the thing s i need to tweak the cab. I will no doubt have a northern lights momma!