What's new

DWC 100+watt CFL Stealth Media Cab.

D

DeftoneSmoker

21l3c5w.jpg

:):)

D

DeftoneSmoker

So I finally bought a TDS meter. My nute solution I use is 950ppm and the rez is at 1300ppm. later all

D

DeftoneSmoker

Picked put my pk booster as well:). I got Humboldt Big Up Powder Bloom Booster. Game on Wayne.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
hey deftone. she is still looking great. and by the fact that there is already resin growing on the leafs Im sure that she will be one frosty ladie. :)

so how many days or weeks of flowering is she?

D

DeftoneSmoker

hey deftone. she is still looking great. and by the fact that there is already resin growing on the leafs Im sure that she will be one frosty ladie. :)

so how many days or weeks of flowering is she?

yesterday was beginning of week 5 flower. So this is the last week of bloom nutes. This sat I will be useing super boost and my pk booster to pack on the weight for the last 2 weeks:woohoo:. Thanks for stopping in guys!!

D

DeftoneSmoker

You need to get your DWC going again cheese. And get these nutes!!! You can get combo pack which has your grow,bloom, and booster for 33 bucks. prolly cheaper online. The nutes are gonna be responsible for the amazing plant, not me. And I like to add that you CAN pack on resin with CFLS, and not a shit ton of them. I got 3x42w and 2x23w and my plant has done awesome!!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
sounds great in all but since she is a sativa I would flower her for quite a while befor harvest. yah 7 weeks is a bit short for sativas. but who knows ur boosters and stuff might pack on a good amount of waight.

D

DeftoneSmoker

Good point man. I didnt even take strain into account!!! Guess this sat ill post some pics and you can help me decide if shes ready for the ripening nutes?

D

DeftoneSmoker

Water change:)

Water change:)

PPM's were high and seemed like she wasnt taking up nutes as much. Pumped the old water out and put fresh 2 gallons of nute solution in. Decided to snap some pics while waiting on the water purifier. Roots are brown at the top are brown from the "Tarantula Microbes". Res has a nice earthy smell:jump:...later all...keep up the feedback yall!
randoms 282.jpg

randoms 283.jpg

D

DeftoneSmoker

Ya, im thinking I need to extend the Bloom nutes until at least 16th.

Maddhatter

i would get a scope cause i have a feeling this is a longer flowering plant if this is only week 5. seeing as progression of its current stat i would say atleast another 4-5 weeks. it looks as if its going to start filling out now, wait 2 weeks before you do your flush, but thats just my opinion.

D

DeftoneSmoker

i would get a scope cause i have a feeling this is a longer flowering plant if this is only week 5. seeing as progression of its current stat i would say atleast another 4-5 weeks. it looks as if its going to start filling out now, wait 2 weeks before you do your flush, but thats just my opinion.

And your opinion is a valuable one friend....I looked up the c99 strain and its a 7-8 week flower. Didnt realize it was such a long flowering strain otherwise I would have done my northern lights or widow first. Im gonna put some pics up this saturday of trichs and plant status and will see were shes at. Thanks for the advice hat.:thank you:

D

DeftoneSmoker

Cant believe how many trichs there are already...blowing my frikin mind ova here!!
2ues5s7.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah wow that is a lot of trich. like I said earlyer she is gunna be super frosty.
very nice job thus far...