What's new

DWC 100+watt CFL Stealth Media Cab.

D

DeftoneSmoker

I have been really contemplating a screen. Im just worried about gettin it out during water changes...I just did some more lst'ing. seems her stretch is not gonna be all that bad

D

DeftoneSmoker

not at the moment. I got them drilled in the roof of the cab. Gonna move the filter up and make a cfl hood for 6 42w cfls right after this harvest. I kinda jumped the gun on this grow and didnt plan really other than how to dwc. Afraid to alter the cab mid grow you know...

D

DeftoneSmoker

Gnats???
bg0w0.jpg

Maddhatter

no not gnats, its prolly the plant starting to kill off some lower leaves, seems you are jumping the gun!!!! btw looks great

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
If it were me I would put a screen over it soon. I have done scrog around 5 or so times with great outcome.

D

DeftoneSmoker

If it were me I would put a screen over it soon. I have done scrog around 5 or so times with great outcome.

If I screen it theres no getting it out til harvest... Can I just top off the reservoir every cpl days instead of weekly changes? Mad-Thanks man, weirdest thing happened last night. I pull up to a buddys house and knock on the door. While im waiting I glance down at a yard decoration and there was a 1/2 praying mantis, I almost grabbed him but figured he was best in wild....So should I start trimming the lower under developed leaves?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
but I have also grown plants that I just keept them tied down very well all the way through flowering cycle with good outcomes.
I have also grown DWC around 4-5 times as well. I usuly would just top off the reservoir. U just want to make sure theres no funky smells comming from the reservoir when doing this..

well good luck with what ever u do.

D

DeftoneSmoker

Ok im in cheese....screen it is. walk me through it brother.
Here she is tonight...
ortgg3.jpg

1zxl3c4.jpg

D

DeftoneSmoker

I got the screen material. My prob is the lack of exp with scrog. Should I place it right at the highest point of the plant? Should i push it down on the plant alittle? Do I just put the screen on the plant or do I need to help it come threw the openings? Ive read alot and seen alot of results on screening but Really have no idea what to do and that scares me with my little baby girl.

D

DeftoneSmoker

FUCK just checked on her and my fcking power suppy shorted out.......so it was 110* in there when i checked it.....Burned a little....thanks god im using silica blast!