What's new

DWC 100+watt CFL Stealth Media Cab.

D

DeftoneSmoker

Day 51 Flower...Looked under the scope to see that just about all the trichs have turned opaque. Just waiting on the lower buds to fattin a little more and to start gettin some amber trichs....:)...smell is still pineapplely

randoms 307.jpg

randoms 310.jpg

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good!

If it was my plant, I'd prolly let her go to 60 days or so.

D

DeftoneSmoker

you called it man...Day 60 i will cut:)...So im going to continue to top off with nutes til this saturady in which i will put nothing but water and a little(1/8tsp per gallon) Sweet citrus for 5-6 days

-~Wind Walker~-

Wow, tasty.

Hey, what was that green bottle with the tubes coming out of it? Yeast for CO2?

Also, did you ever get that LED light?

Cool cab set up. Neat and clean. She beafed up after the SCROG. I could never do a scrog. Too much of a cluts.

-~WW~-

D

DeftoneSmoker

Ya thats a yeast/co2 generator. No never got the light. I ordered it and cancelled it before they shipped it. same with the hps. I got alot of mixed info on what was enough and heat. Cant wait to taste her. After talking with blynx Im gonna fill it with 23-26 watt cfls next time to control the heat better. These 42 watters get hot for cfls

D

DeftoneSmoker

Harvest Info

Harvest Info

took it all down because of a friend. threw it all away

TexMex McDirt

Anyone that caused me to take my grow down and throw it all away would never be called a friend. Sorry to hear that man, it was coming along so nicely.

No tell, no smell, no sell...

Tex

Art Vandelay

Dude that is shit, sorry for your loss. Man you find a hobby you love and someone goes and fucks it up. My condolences bro!

D

DeftoneSmoker

Thanks guys, your right def not my friend. Really sad thing is there the one who got me into this hobby...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
aaawww man this gotta really suck.

no tell no smell and no sell is the only way to grow.
so what happend that made u have to do that.

D

DeftoneSmoker

IMMMMMM BACCCKKKKKK!!!!:):):).

Lets get straight to it! I deconstructed the cab last night and this morning am buying the materials to turn it into a Dr.bud style perpetual SOG with some modifications similar to my main man blynx! Going to be turning a NL and a white widow into geisha mums like dr. bud.
Pics on there way!

Alright....now its time to get some things off my chest!!! I didnt end up tearing the last grow down before harvest. I actually got 52g's of dried cindy and struck gold gettin nearly 7 grams of primo bubble hash. trying to dig up pics now. With my ex friend putting me at risk and him also on this site I needed to create the illusion it was gone and out of my home. And it worked perfectly. Im however not going to do a dwc again because even with a proper cure and flush I could still taste some chemicals. Im going back to organic!!!

Glad to be back fellars!!!!