What's new

DWC 100+watt CFL Stealth Media Cab.

D

detoneSmoker

Nute switch success!!!

Nute switch success!!!

Shes taking the new nutrients very well and staying true to her c99 roots by already having an explosion of inter-node so soon in her life:). Also bought a ecoplus water pump to put in the bucket to keep sediment build up on the bottom from happening. thanks for looking.

Edit:Found out what the slime was....Apparently you have to mix cal-mag separately from all other nutrients because it likes to coagulate and turn to slime.l8rs

randoms 658.jpg

randoms 659.jpg

randoms 660.jpg

D

detoneSmoker

Overnight growth!!

Overnight growth!!

Her roots have finally really settled in the nutrient solution and you can really tell!! Look at the inter-node growth from yesterday and todays. HOLY SHIT. Super thrive hormones is the answer i think!

Thanks for stopping in man. Ill have daily updates on what I and c99 do!

randoms 664.jpg

randoms 665.jpg

D

detoneSmoker

4/20

4/20

Thanks for stopping in scrub and one. Here is how she is looking tonight....

:tiphat:
randoms 666.jpg

randoms 667.jpg

randoms 668.jpg
Roots are really looking nice!

pattyeffing

Im quite envious of your little cab De, oh and VERY envious of your little green sweetheart youve got there. Keep it up bro

D

detoneSmoker

Thanks for compliments patty...You'll get there! Here is how shes doing today everyone...:woohoo:

randoms 670.jpg

randoms 672.jpg

randoms 673.jpg

K

kiwi_growa

Nice detone!! love the tight internode spacing and those roots look VERY healthy.

D

detoneSmoker

Topped yesterday

Topped yesterday

Scrub hears everything:p...here she is tonight. Looks like she didnt even stress at all over the top.:laughing:

randoms 686.jpg

randoms 681.jpg

randoms 685.jpg

randoms 683.jpg

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
looks goos so far but if it were me I would move the light a lil bit closer to the plant.
so it can grow bigger faster. toping is great in this situation ull get more cola tops.

anyway cheers to a good start with hydro so far. :) I love growing in dwc cuz my plants alwase seemed to grow like mad.

D

detoneSmoker

more pics and nutrient update

more pics and nutrient update

randoms 686.jpg

randoms 687.jpg

Deficiency Symptoms   page1

TarantulaT.jpg

Going to start adding "Sweet Citrus" to enhance the pineapple flavor as much as possible.

Also added "Tarantula beneficial bacteria" to the regiment:dance013:

D

detoneSmoker

looks goos so far but if it were me I would move the light a lil bit closer to the plant.

Im ordering this friday:)...http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Systems-LEDGP45-GlowPanel-Light/dp/B001N4NKB8

And the way the inter nodes are exploding I dont think the lights need to be any closer. Shes not stretching at all. And you can see how much she has grown this week. Page 2 has picks from a week ago. Amazing how fast shes bushing. When i give her the flip im going to start LST'ing.

Thanks for stopping in though and suggestions!!

EDIT: I have ordered this led instead:)
http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=KJSVT7uiLYHq9ATM8LitBA&ved=0CEEQ8wIwAA

Im ordering this friday:)...http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Systems-LEDGP45-GlowPanel-Light/dp/B001N4NKB8

And the way the inter nodes are exploding I dont think the lights need to be any closer. Shes not stretching at all. And you can see how much she has grown this week. Page 2 has picks from a week ago. Amazing how fast shes bushing. When i give her the flip im going to start LST'ing.

Thanks for stopping in though and suggestions!!

EDIT: I have ordered this led instead:)
http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=KJSVT7uiLYHq9ATM8LitBA&ved=0CEEQ8wIwAA

Yeah blackstar would be way better than sunshinesystem's crap.
I did not know they made a 50w version

D

detoneSmoker

Week 2 Feeding

Week 2 Feeding

Week 2 Feeding- 1/2 tsp SuperThrive, 20ml CalMag, 15ml Sweet Citrus, 2 tsp Supernatural Gro Aqua, 10ml Liquid Karma, 20 ml Silica Blast and 1/8 tsp Tarantula Microbes. And did a Full water change.

Shes looking pretty good tonight. Still no signs of stress from the topping:laughing:. Brown stuff on roots is the liquid karma. It will go away in 2-3 days. Only reason it looks this bad is because I just did the water/nute change 20 mins prior. Im going to find a powder substitute for it and remove it next week. All comments welcome...night!

randoms 690.jpg

randoms 693.jpg

randoms 694.jpg

randoms 701.jpg