What's new

DWC 100+watt CFL Stealth Media Cab.

pattyeffing

Holy shit De, your plant has absolutely blown up in just a week! Its definitely loving the environment you've got it in. Good Job!

D

DeftoneSmoker

Im back ladies and gents. I made a new account and have been waiting all this time for icmag to approve it. Im 6 days into flowering and had pistils show at 4 days flower:)...Pics on the way:)

D

DeftoneSmoker

Having troubles posting pics, will keep trying throughout the day

D

DeftoneSmoker

Anyone else having probs posting pics? Or is there a certain amount of posts needed before you can..

Art Vandelay

You need fifty posts or post photos through shutterfly ,not sure how though. Also security issues I've heard,you can post on tones of topics in here what's your favorite pizza topping,4 words, what r u smoking on and on... Looking good Dettone when you going to flip her?

D

DeftoneSmoker

Shes been in flower for 6 days now. she has had pistils since day 4 of flower!!
Im gonna upload via tinypic til i can upload straight to this thread.

5aqpmd.jpg

cum2r.jpg

D

DeftoneSmoker

2a65b28.jpg
x5z41k.jpg
Roots are brown because of the liquid karma and Tarantula Microbes.

D

DeftoneSmoker

This is her flower diet...

Superthrive=1/8tsp
Tarantula microbes=1/8tsp
calmag=3/4tsp
supernatural bloom aqua=1tsp
silica blast=10ml
sweer citrus=15ml

All measurements are p/gallon

D

DeftoneSmoker

Those pics were from yesterday heres what she looks like tonight. A little LST love goes along way!
2iiwyt5.jpg

And I also got 2 clones from her 8 days ago. Checked them tonight and its starting to root:)
n2zbm9.jpg

D

DeftoneSmoker

guess its the c99 genetics?!? First time ever cloning. Was nervous because i bought the cheapo powder from home d, but it worked like a charm!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Holy shit dude I cant hardly believe this is her now. wow she looks really nice.
Iv seen pix of c99 befor and have heard that the buz from it is super dooper nice.
good job on ur first time cloneing. looks like she is gunna give u some really nice colas.

D

DeftoneSmoker

Thanks man!!! Crazy how its bushing isnt it? I got it as a freebie and cant remember who it came from but im diffidently gonna get more. Shes taking on a very pungent swiss cheese smell though, when I lst her branches with my fingers they get SUPER sticky and smell like I been living in a cheese factory my whole life. weird cause everything I read said it would have a fruity aroma and taste...well see:):) I really think its the nutes Im using thats the cause of the excellent growth!!

Latest posts

Latest posts