What's new

Dustin's REZurrection Thread

4sd heheheh more to come IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8390.jpg

IMG_8391.jpg

IMG_8392.jpg

chinese-mecican

I saw some of rezdogs strains are still on seedboutique and would love to get more going, I miss his stuff. You think there are any good still? I am in search of rezdog strains if anyone in Colorado has clones and would be kind enough to sell a few hit me up please��

hers a test run ,went into 12/12 at 6 inches tall 10 day veg or somthing,4sd x chem dd ,at around 55 daze flowerd in the veg room under a 1k mh ,being abused and no sign of nanners IMG_8404.jpg

IMG_8405.jpg

IMG_8406.jpg

Last edited:

paper_clip

Wow the purple on that DSD is so pretty. I still have some beans from 07-08, I can't really remember exactly when I got them. Those pics are making me want to see what else is left to find. I wonder if they'd even germinate now? I still grow DSD as well, one of my favorites. Just recently started 5 SSSDH because I'm dissatisfied with the smell and flavor of the one I have now. Kept it for a long time simply because it's a huge yielder but just not it in the smell, taste dept. If I find anything interesting I'll be sure to share.

hope ya will join me for the next 10 weeks
4sd xchemdawg double diesel
day 1 12/12
chem dom and sd dom
last pics to show i have a clue on how to grow thats mom ,the 3 plants posted earlier ;) IMG_8424.jpg ,made these seeds on purpose not hermed or fucked with in anyway wich seems to be the case nowadaze

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8426.jpg

IMG_8427.jpg

IMG_8422.jpg