What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dustin's REZurrection Thread

dustin27

Veteran
Thanks for relocating this thread to its proper place Payaso!

I really wasn't sure where to post, but this sub forum seems appropriate

Fly By, when you gonna have me over for some extra krippy chicken and a blunt!?

dustin27

Veteran
Thank you for the name change Payaso. Truly hit it perfectly and made me "lol" or whatever.

Ima post some pics soon. Maybe. Veg pics are boring but fun at the same time.

They're lookin a little haggard at the moment so I don't wanna show em and shame myself haha

couple 4sd at 5 and 3 weeks 12 /12 IMG_8038.jpg

IMG_8041.jpg

dustin27

Veteran
Oh yes. After reviewing your pics again, there is definitely a difference in just a little longer veg. Good stuff bro!

dustin27

Veteran
quick update

quick update

picture.php

1-28-14

picture.php

1-28-14

picture.php

2-8-15
As you can see theyre kinda sad and overfed. Ill fill in details later. :moon:
More pics in my album.

My album

dustin27

Veteran
Real, those are some mean ass bushes! Looking forward to watching em grow up!

Xray, welcome. Stick around. In a few months things will get good.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey dustin27, been awhile. Hope you are doing good still. Glad to see you back and still interested in those Rez strains. I will have to shoot you a PM soon, take care 1

dustin27

Veteran
Kant it's awesome to see you're still around and hope you're doing well also. Get at me and we'll catch up.

Realistic you're killing me. What specifics about your cj can you share?

some of ld420 f3's i had kicking around ,all that f3 info is in the caseyjones grow along ,i got lots of pics there;)
friend of mine and myself have 10 above ground ,hoping to find somthin special,already took an ecsd leaning male to the 4sd,still gotta get to those

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thing that the Rez's Sour Diesel line has going for it is the smell. Seems like most of them have the dank SD stink I like so much. I made a few thousand SD f2's and crosses myself and the smell comes thru in most of them.

And the potency is up there too. The only negative is that the one female SD I got to germ from Rez threw pollen the last week of flowering. But I grew out the clone with no problems until I got stupid and let her go. I know I could find one just as nice if I didn't have these plant limits.

SD
picture.php

picture.php

dustin27

Veteran
So while my bro was house sitting he loaded the spray bottle with a light dose of shit MG vegging nutes and sprayed em down a bunch for a few days...and now I'm wondering if that's what is causing the weird yellowing of top leaves. Could be a few other things but that news got me thinking..

Any one else "foliage feed" with way too strong nutes?

Latest posts

Latest posts