What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dustin's REZurrection Thread

4sd heheheh more to come IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8390.jpg

IMG_8391.jpg

IMG_8392.jpg

chinese-mecican

I saw some of rezdogs strains are still on seedboutique and would love to get more going, I miss his stuff. You think there are any good still? I am in search of rezdog strains if anyone in Colorado has clones and would be kind enough to sell a few hit me up please��

hers a test run ,went into 12/12 at 6 inches tall 10 day veg or somthing,4sd x chem dd ,at around 55 daze flowerd in the veg room under a 1k mh ,being abused and no sign of nanners IMG_8404.jpg

IMG_8405.jpg

IMG_8406.jpg

Last edited:

paper_clip

Wow the purple on that DSD is so pretty. I still have some beans from 07-08, I can't really remember exactly when I got them. Those pics are making me want to see what else is left to find. I wonder if they'd even germinate now? I still grow DSD as well, one of my favorites. Just recently started 5 SSSDH because I'm dissatisfied with the smell and flavor of the one I have now. Kept it for a long time simply because it's a huge yielder but just not it in the smell, taste dept. If I find anything interesting I'll be sure to share.

hope ya will join me for the next 10 weeks
4sd xchemdawg double diesel
day 1 12/12
chem dom and sd dom
last pics to show i have a clue on how to grow thats mom ,the 3 plants posted earlier ;) IMG_8424.jpg ,made these seeds on purpose not hermed or fucked with in anyway wich seems to be the case nowadaze

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8426.jpg

IMG_8427.jpg

IMG_8422.jpg